* Field on registration page that allows a user registering to enter the username of a current user
* Every time a referral is added for a user, their referral count increases
* The board will keep track of who referred who
* A widget can be displayed anywhere showing the top 10 users with the most successful referrals
* A widget can be displayed anywhere showing who last referred who and a link to invite YOUR friends
* Option to allow referred users to become friends upon successful referral
* User can enter the emails of users they wish to invite
* The board will keep track of the status of every invitation
o Invitation Sent Status - with an option to send a reminder.
o User Joined
o User is active (made at least 1 post)
o User visited (but did not join) - with an option to send a reminder.
* User can have a limited number of invitations or unlimited
* If the user has more than one invitation remaining, they can enter more friends emails to invite.
* Invitations can expire after a set amount of time, and the invitation will be awarded back to the user.
* Administrator can set the limit for invitations and assign additional invitations to groups or users manually
* Administrator can revoke the permission for a user to use the invitation system -- useful if a user abuses it.
* Ability to disable board registration, in which case an invitation key would be required to register. -- for private boards
* Administrator can set the format of the invitation e-mail, or use a default template provided in multiple languages.
* Memberlist in ACP will show how users with the most invitations left, and the users who have depleted their invitation count. This is useful if an Admin needs to assign users more invitations to pass out.
* Users can donate invitations to other users
* If a user is inside of a group, and they have permission to invite others to that group, the user invited will be automatically added to the group upon successful invitation. -- useful to provide group or forum specific invitations.
* Option to set number of additional invitations awarded to users based on number of successful invitations
* Option to set number of additional invitations awarded to users based on post count
* Administration options will be included for all of these features, so you can set the invitation to be extremely simple, or utilize ALL of the features at your option.
Will all that be available on the first version?