[ABD] Highway Referral Invitation MOD - 0.1.0c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
ScrapbookSupplies

Re: [BETA] Highway Referral Invitation MOD - 0.1.0c

Post by ScrapbookSupplies »

This issue looks like it will haunt me for the rest of my life!!!

When we migrated from v2.0.22 I hired a coder to help me - turns out the php coder had only ever installed one other phpBB forum. Anyway, he installed the Referral mod to our forum, without telling me that it was not to be used on a live board yet. EEEK! I didn't know any of this until I started asking how can we tell who referred who to the site - at this point I learned that it was a mod and one that is still in beta.

So.... Now that I have it, can anyone tell me how or where we can tell who referred who? And, where to find the code for the email to work? Right now the "who referred you" shows on the registration page but that's it. We do not seem to have anything else installed.

I did go through the mod and compare it to our files, and it appears to be completely installed.

Can anyone help?
Thank you so much!!!
monkeymaker

Post by monkeymaker »

Okay then, make that 3 questions (hopefully with an answer this time, please? :? )

1. How do I find out which new members were referred by another existing member?

2. How do I get the ability to sort my memberlist pages by Referrals?

3. How do I change a member's # of referrals shown on the memberlist pages?
Thanks to everyone who has helped me thus far, and to all those who will in the future because I know I'll need it! :D

To see how my forum has progressed, check it out: http://www.BrentwoodConnect.com.
Tranter

Post by Tranter »

Somebody can make new version of this or something like invitations?
Highway of Life
Former Team Member
Name: David Lewis

Re: [ABD] Highway Referral Invitation MOD - 0.1.0c

Post by Highway of Life »

I’m going to have to lock this until I release the next version. I am not wanting to provide support for a version that does not have all of the features stated in the first post, and don’t want to spend time trying to give support for a version that will be soon outdated.
I am closing this so that people asking for support do not think that I am trying to avoid them. I need to get the next version of this MOD released before I provide support for it again.

Thanks for understanding,
Until the next version is released...
- Highway
The phpBB Weekly Podcast - Discussing the developments of phpBB4 and beyond.

New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing?
Visit phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide to learn how.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”