MOD Title: WP-United -- phpBB WordPress Integration
WP-United integrates phpBB and WordPress to make a social site. Enable any of these modules: sign-on, theming, widgets, cross-posting and behaviour.
Please visit http://www.wp-united.com for more information, or for support.
- WordPress 3.4 or later
- PHP 5
- User integration: including single sign-on, synchronised profiles and avatars, and user management. Works with external registration modules such as social login plugins. Users in phpBB get accounts in WordPress and vice versa. Completely controllable and customisable by setting permissions for who can integrate and at what level, using a unique drag-and-drop interface.
- Template integration: Have your phpBB forum appear inside your WordPress site. Or vice-versa; integrate your WordPress blog appear inside your phpBB header and footer. Includes a "one-click" mode that analyses your theme's CSS and modifies it on the fly to avoid CSS and HTML conflicts. This is no iFrame solution, it is a complete and automatic template integration.
- Behaviour integration: Use phpBB smilies and word censor features in WordPress
- Cross-posting: Post something in WordPress and have it cross-posted to your forum -- Automatically or manually, you choose! Once an item is cross-posted, comments in phpBB and WordPress can be set to sync up under the blog item too!
- Widgets: WP-United also includes eight widgets for you to drop into your WordPress page. Each widget is configurable and displays a wealth of forum information to increase enagagement on your site:
* Latest forum posts
* Latest forum topics
* users online list
* Forum statistics
* An integrated login/meta/avatar/profile block
* Birthday list
* Quick poll (select from active phpBB polls in an ajax widget)
* Forum top bar (with breadcrumbs that work in WordPress)
MOD Version: v0.9.2.8 RC3
- ... more coming soon!
For a number of sample integrations, visit www.wp-united.com.
1. The WP-United connection screen
2. The WP-United settings panel
3. The WP-United user mapper
4. The WP-United permissions mapper
5. A phpBB forum in a WordPress page
6. A WordPress page in a phpBB forum
7. Some WP-United widgets
8. The Quick Poll widget