[ABD] Moderator Can

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Pg1

Re: [BETA] Moderator Can

Post by Pg1 »

when i click on install, it did not come up as it should. It came up the source code for the install.xml and template/prosilver.xml :?
christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

mysportsplace:

maybe you forgot to run install.php, and install the styles in templates/ ?

Pg1 wrote:when i click on install, it did not come up as it should. It came up the source code for the install.xml and template/prosilver.xml :?

root/install.php... it should be in your forum root
IPB_Refugee wrote:Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for rewriting and improving the Common Replies (Canned Messages)-MOD for Olympus! :)

Greetings from Austria
Wolfgang
I didn't re-write this, I wrote this totally on my own, i wasn't aware there was a canned messages in phpBB2...
All MOD downloads should be back now - Sorry for that and serious lack of support! - If anyone wants to take over or help with any of my MODs the offer would be apreciated as I have little time for phpBB Modding recently!

Again very sorry for not supporting these MODs recently.
christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

found a tiny little bug, , download the new package, and reapply the incdlues/mcp/mcp_forum.php change, just replace what you already have there with what is in the install
All MOD downloads should be back now - Sorry for that and serious lack of support! - If anyone wants to take over or help with any of my MODs the offer would be apreciated as I have little time for phpBB Modding recently!

contempt

Post by contempt »

I have problems to set up a PM auto reply. So my question how to set up
a pm auto reply when a user answers to a topic?

I have written the pm answer at the moderation panel.

But user did not get a PM on writing a post reply!

May you help me please!

Thank you
christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

thats not how it works, the moderator has to go to their view profile, then select the pm and clikc go and it sends to that user.. In fact I have just seen a bug that needs fixing, so that won't work right now, I will post an update in about 5 minutes...

christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

that bug is fixed, it should work now :)

replace the old memberlist.php addition with the new one to update

Pg1

Post by Pg1 »

christhatsme wrote:mysportsplace:

maybe you forgot to run install.php, and install the styles in templates/ ?

Pg1 wrote:when i click on install, it did not come up as it should. It came up the source code for the install.xml and template/prosilver.xml :?

root/install.php... it should be in your forum root
IPB_Refugee wrote:Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for rewriting and improving the Common Replies (Canned Messages)-MOD for Olympus! :)

Greetings from Austria
Wolfgang
I didn't re-write this, I wrote this totally on my own, i wasn't aware there was a canned messages in phpBB2...
This is what i get when i try to go throw the modify the files from install.xml.
http://i16.tinypic.com/66bh120.jpg

another
http://i12.tinypic.com/5y2dv08.jpg

it is the same way as templates/prosilver.xml
Quezza

Post by Quezza »

Great! Thanks for the release, I'll get this installed later...
Pg1 wrote:This is what i get when i try to go throw the modify the files from install.xml.

another

It might help if you extracted the files somewhere first instead of using a temporary location (winRAR highly recommended) and IE7 doesn't seem to be able to handle that. Also, you could switch to Firefox (sorry, but I couldn't resist that)! :D
christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

Quezza wrote:Great! Thanks for the release, I'll get this installed later...
Pg1 wrote:This is what i get when i try to go throw the modify the files from install.xml.

another

It might help if you extracted the files somewhere first instead of using a temporary location (winRAR highly recommended) and IE7 doesn't seem to be able to handle that. Also, you could switch to Firefox (sorry, but I couldn't resist that)! :D
Its not to do with IE7 but it is to do with the temp location (at least I think so...) try extracting them like quezza said..

EDIT

and sorry for my misunderstanding pg, i thought you ment install.ph showed the source for the others and i thought what the... !? :P

Pg1

Post by Pg1 »

Quezza wrote:Great! Thanks for the release, I'll get this installed later...

another

I'm not using any winRAR or anything. Using default windows vista "extract all files". But thanks, on the little tip for firefox, works now :)
christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

im surprise it was an IE issue, works fine for me with IE... But ok if that worked for you :P

christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

The PM part I have found doesn't work, as the form action for viewprfile goes to groups... I will try and find a fix for this without changing too much...

christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

christhatsme wrote:The PM part I have found doesn't work, as the form action for viewprfile goes to groups... I will try and find a fix for this without changing too much...
This bug has been fixed, to update, do the following

- Re-make changes on memberlist.php, note that there is a new replace with
- Re make style changes in memberlist_view.tpl
- Re make changes in language/en/mcp/common.php

christhatsme

Post by christhatsme »

few minor bug squashes that appear when debug mode is enabled, undefined variables, and a constant mistake.

repload includes/mcp/mcp_can.php
and styles/prosilver/template/mcp_can_create.html

saaiberke

Post by saaiberke »

How in fact does this mod work? I just installed it and the only thing I can find is the moderator can tab in the MCP. I'm admin on my board but I cannot find any other moderator options than the default ones.

Am I blond? ;)

Grtz,

Nic

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”