[ABD] Meeting Mod 0.1.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
mark05

Re: [BETA] Meeting Mod 0.1.2

Post by mark05 »

Last edited by mark05 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

just a quick update, what i have to do is create the acp page for creating the categories,quote comments and create the install files,and maybe the update files,i said i was going to release it before saturday but i think im not going to make that,but now you know how far i am with everything,im trying to get this out asap so u can start testing/debugging :D
I don't need to "get a life." I'm a Gamer, I have lots of lives!
Q: Whats a hash and a root password?
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.
Fundus

Post by Fundus »

hi all,
installed the modified meeting mod 3 times, still not working :cry: it seems to be a problem with the permissions, as founder i have all rights, but still no manage-rights vor the meeting mod... it may be a problem with working together with the other modifications?

Installed mods:
- Gallery-mod 0.3.0
- Who was here 6.0.4
- Prime Links
- Picture as Headerbackground

It may be also an wrong line in the sql? im dont no...
Thank you for your help & Greets, Dan
mark05

Post by mark05 »

Fundus wrote:hi all,
installed the modified meeting mod 3 times, still not working :cry: it seems to be a problem with the permissions, as founder i have all rights, but still no manage-rights vor the meeting mod... it may be a problem with working together with the other modifications?

Installed mods:
- Gallery-mod 0.3.0
- Who was here 6.0.4
- Prime Links
- Picture as Headerbackground

It may be also an wrong line in the sql? im dont no...
hi fundus let me see that this evening , maybe i can help.

holger
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

i think you got multiple meeting permissions in your database,check that in phpbb_acl_options table i think it was,cant check it,not at home
I don't need to "get a life." I'm a Gamer, I have lots of lives!
Q: Whats a hash and a root password?
A: hash gets you high, root password gives you god powers, combine the 2 and you are invincible.
Fundus

Post by Fundus »

Mickroz wrote:i think you got multiple meeting permissions in your database,check that in phpbb_acl_options table i think it was,cant check it,not at home
ok, that's it, all troubles solved 8-) in the phpbb_acl_options the meeting permissions are in 6 times :lol: Great, thank you Mickroz for the suggestion and All for your support!!

@Overhead:

How have you solved this Problem: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4583195

just the same in my Forum...
mark05

Post by mark05 »

Fundus wrote:
Mickroz wrote:i think you got multiple meeting permissions in your database,check that in phpbb_acl_options table i think it was,cant check it,not at home
ok, that's it, all troubles solved 8-) in the phpbb_acl_options the meeting permissions are in 6 times :lol: Great, thank you Mickroz for the suggestion and All for your support!!

@Overhead:

How have you solved this Problem: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4583195

just the same in my Forum...

hi

look in my new zip file there is an updated install document and updated prosilver template file.
this should fix the problem.

holger
Fundus

Post by Fundus »

mark05 wrote:
look in my new zip file there is an updated install document and updated prosilver template file.
Hi Holger,
i have downloaded the latest archive an changed the 3 template files, no fix, still the same... but it's ok, still testing ;)
mark05

Post by mark05 »

Fundus wrote:
mark05 wrote:
Hi Holger,
i have downloaded the latest archive an changed the 3 template files, no fix, still the same... but it's ok, still testing ;)
please read the install document about the .css files it's diffrent to the old meetings_mod install doch 0.1.2
my file are meeting_mod_0.1.3.xml

the old 0.1.2 document are for the non release phpBB3 version the new one for phpbb3 gold

holger
mark05

Post by mark05 »

hi

i udate my file

with the corrected utf8 problem for location and an simple install script to install the
db tables with the right prefix.

please let me know if there a problem .

holger
Fundus

Post by Fundus »

bad news after sql - update:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /meetings.php on line 28: include() [function.include]: Unable to access ./includes/functions_meetings.php
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /meetings.php on line 28: include(./includes/functions_meetings.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Success
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /meetings.php on line 28: include() [function.include]: Unable to access ./includes/functions_meetings.php
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /meetings.php on line 28: include(./includes/functions_meetings.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Success
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /meetings.php on line 28: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_meetings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:.:.:')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3435: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3437: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3438: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3439: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)

theres no file functions_meetings.php in the package... and the modx is from 6.3.08... ;)

self - corrected in meetings.php: erased line 28:

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_meetings.' . $phpEx);

utf - problems solved, thank you, holger!

problem: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4583195 (overhead) still there.
mark05

Post by mark05 »

Fundus wrote:bad news after sql - update:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /meetings.php on line 28: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_meetings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:.:.:')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3435: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3437: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3438: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3439: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)

theres no file functions_meetings.php in the package... and the modx is from 6.3.08... ;)

self - corrected in meetings.php: erased line 28:

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_meetings.' . $phpEx);

utf - problems solved, thank you, holger!

problem: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4583195 (overhead) still there.

ups mistake from me ... comment out the include line at meetings.php with functions_meetings.php

this is my test version :D be sorry about that.

about theproblem you check the css files ?

holger
Fundus

Post by Fundus »

mark05 wrote: about theproblem you check the css files ?
yes... in the latest modx ( with date from 6.3.08?)from the latest package (das von heute nachmittag) there are no new changes in the .css - files (i have send you a mail in this question) you have a new modx?
mark05

Post by mark05 »

Fundus wrote:
mark05 wrote: about theproblem you check the css files ?
yes... in the latest modx ( with date from 6.3.08?)from the latest package (das von heute nachmittag) there are no new changes in the .css - files (i have send you a mail in this question) you have a new modx?
hm ,

please stay tuned i install a fresh phpbb3 with the mod.

i will see if the problem there .

normaly it is a problem form old css entrys from od phpbb3 rc versions
phpbb3 gold change this between rc8 to gold.

holger

holger
Fundus

Post by Fundus »

i have "den eindruck" that the modx - file in your latest package is an older version... can you send me the latest version of the two .css - modifications to do (buttons & colours), bzw. your latest modx-file by mail?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”