[ABD] phpBB Garage 2.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
tffnguy

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by tffnguy »

I'd answer this on the Garage support board, but I can't even get logged in. Every time I enter my user name and password and check the box that says Log me on automatically each visit or not I get the message that says You have been sucessfully logged in and then it goes right back to the login screen. :evil: I managed to at least finally post my message there the last time. I can't even get to the Garage mod on that board because I get an error message.

Topic = Garage install went well or so I thought
amber123 wrote:I'm not getting a blank page...what do you have the chimod on the files set to?
What ever the install had it set to when I installed it. Which file or folder are you talking about and what should the permissions be set at?

Everything else seems to work ok outside of the problems I've tried to post on that board and have posted here because I can't post them there.
Some people question my sanity because of the way I run my site. I question my sanity because I do run it.
-David T. Smith-

The Ford Falcon News
Living Off Grid in Terlingua Texas
brenblade

Post by brenblade »

hi, i installed your new beta version and its running great... BUT this page here is pushing the table out wide, any idea why? seems to be the buttons pushig it wide.

trackattack

Post by trackattack »

hello
iv been installing the garage and this came up

Not modified files
» View/Hide file listThe following files were not modified and represent the original phpBB files from the version you want to update from.

common.php [ Show differences ] memberlist.php [ Show differences ] viewonline.php [ Show differences ] viewtopic.php [ Show differences ] adm/
index.php [ Show differences ] includes/
functions.php [ Show differences ] includes/
functions_user.php [ Show differences ] includes/
session.php [ Show differences ] includes/acp/
acp_language.php [ Show differences ] includes/acp/
acp_styles.php

i just didi all of these???
matt1206
Name: Matt Worthington

Post by matt1206 »

Just installed the Beta Version, and installation went great, and also converted my current Garage which I'm running, and that went fine as well. Have to say, VERY impressed. This is the only thing I'm now waiting to be complete until I make the full switch to phpBB3
FlexyClown

Post by FlexyClown »

smae here :)
trackattack

Post by trackattack »

its something i havent done right then...
anyone fancy having a look for me??
matt1206
Name: Matt Worthington

Post by matt1206 »

trackattack wrote:its something i havent done right then...
Do you have any other modifications installed to the forum?
trackattack

Post by trackattack »

matt1206 wrote:
trackattack wrote:its something i havent done right then...
Do you have any other modifications installed to the forum?
nope never done one...its the first one
trackattack

Post by trackattack »

any ideas anyone?
JunglistPerfection

Post by JunglistPerfection »

I get this odd error out of no where when I go to the garage:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY v.id ORDER BY v.id ASC LIMIT 1' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT v.id, v.made_year, vg.image_id, v.user_id, mk.make, md.model, images.attach_id, images.attach_hits, images.attach_thumb_location, u.username, images.attach_is_image, images.attach_location, COUNT(mods.id) AS mod_count, v.made_year, mk.make, md.model, images.attach_file, (SUM(mods.install_price) + SUM(mods.price)) AS money_spent, sum( r.rating ) AS rating, u.user_colour FROM (phpbb_garage_vehicles v, phpbb_garage_makes mk, phpbb_garage_models md, phpbb_users u) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_vehicles_gallery vg ON (v.id = vg.vehicle_id AND vg.hilite = 1) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_images images ON (images.attach_id = vg.image_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_modifications mods ON (v.id = mods.vehicle_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_ratings r ON (v.id = r.vehicle_id ) WHERE v.make_id = mk.id AND v.model_id = md.id AND v.user_id = u.user_id AND v.id = GROUP BY v.id ORDER BY v.id ASC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

LINE: 205
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 157
CALL: dbal_mysql->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: includes/mods/class_garage_vehicle.php
LINE: 827
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query_limit()

FILE: garage.php
LINE: 1624
CALL: garage_vehicle->show_featuredvehicle()
Help please?
JunglistPerfection

JunglistPerfection wrote:I get this odd error out of no where when I go to the garage:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY v.id ORDER BY v.id ASC LIMIT 1' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT v.id, v.made_year, vg.image_id, v.user_id, mk.make, md.model, images.attach_id, images.attach_hits, images.attach_thumb_location, u.username, images.attach_is_image, images.attach_location, COUNT(mods.id) AS mod_count, v.made_year, mk.make, md.model, images.attach_file, (SUM(mods.install_price) + SUM(mods.price)) AS money_spent, sum( r.rating ) AS rating, u.user_colour FROM (phpbb_garage_vehicles v, phpbb_garage_makes mk, phpbb_garage_models md, phpbb_users u) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_vehicles_gallery vg ON (v.id = vg.vehicle_id AND vg.hilite = 1) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_images images ON (images.attach_id = vg.image_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_modifications mods ON (v.id = mods.vehicle_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_ratings r ON (v.id = r.vehicle_id ) WHERE v.make_id = mk.id AND v.model_id = md.id AND v.user_id = u.user_id AND v.id = GROUP BY v.id ORDER BY v.id ASC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

Help please?
Any news yet on how to solve this?
tffnguy

Post by tffnguy »

JunglistPerfection wrote:Any news yet on how to solve this?
Or any of the other reported bugs? :?
Some people question my sanity because of the way I run my site. I question my sanity because I do run it.
-David T. Smith-

The Ford Falcon News
moifest

Post by moifest »

JunglistPerfection wrote:
JunglistPerfection wrote:I get this odd error out of no where when I go to the garage:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

BACKTRACE

Help please?
I think that has to do with how you set up the Feature Vehicle. Leave it set to a specific ID and it works. Put it on random or latest i think it causes that error?
JunglistPerfection

moifest wrote:
JunglistPerfection wrote:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

BACKTRACE

Help please?
I think that has to do with how you set up the Feature Vehicle. Leave it set to a specific ID and it works. Put it on random or latest i think it causes that error?
Thank so much dude. It works now. :D
I got to buy you a beer.
tffnguy

Post by tffnguy »

I have mine set at random and don't have any problems like that. I didn't have any trouble with it set at latest either? :?
-David T. Smith-

The Ford Falcon News

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”