[ABD] phpBB Garage 2.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
RooMeat
Registered User
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by RooMeat »

poyntesm wrote:I even used mass mail from my site to all users.
You might want to check that Esmond.. cause I never got any email from you ;) (not that I have the talent to help :( )
Live site: http://www.ozsportsbikes.com (Converted from Nuked phpbb2 to stand alone phpBB3)
Test site: http://www.ozsuperbikes.com
Local Test site with XAMPP
User avatar
matt1206
Registered User
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Name: Matt Worthington

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by matt1206 »

RooMeat wrote:
poyntesm wrote:I even used mass mail from my site to all users.
You might want to check that Esmond.. cause I never got any email from you ;) (not that I have the talent to help :( )
I never received the mass mail either
User avatar
thejdm
Registered User
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:18 pm
Location: pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by thejdm »

i received it.
im not fantastic with css but i know some here and there's.
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0
RooMeat
Registered User
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by RooMeat »

BUMP!!!
Come on people.. I know this is a very popular mod.. surely there are a couple of people here that have some talents they would be keen to share to see this mod make some progress. :roll:
Live site: http://www.ozsportsbikes.com (Converted from Nuked phpbb2 to stand alone phpBB3)
Test site: http://www.ozsuperbikes.com
Local Test site with XAMPP
Beda
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:05 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by Beda »

How to solve this Error?

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'p.business_id' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT v.*, i.*, mk.make, md.model, u.username, u.user_colour, count(m.id) AS total_mods FROM (phpbb_garage_vehicles v, phpbb_garage_makes mk, phpbb_garage_models md, phpbb_users u) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_modifications m ON (v.id = m.vehicle_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_vehicles_gallery vg ON (v.id = vg.vehicle_id AND vg.hilite = 1) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_images i ON (vg.image_id = i.attach_id) WHERE v.pending = 0 AND (v.make_id = mk.id and mk.pending = 0) AND (v.model_id = md.id and md.pending = 0) AND v.user_id = u.user_id AND p.business_id = 4 GROUP BY v.id ORDER BY date_created ASC LIMIT 30

BACKTRACE


FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 205
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 170
CALL: dbal_mysqli->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: includes/mods/class_garage.php
LINE: 757
CALL: dbal->sql_query_limit()

FILE: garage.php
LINE: 474
CALL: garage->perform_search()
I got it after using of garage search function for Modification Manufacturer. If you select Modification Manufacturer and click search you will get this error :(
User avatar
matt1206
Registered User
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Name: Matt Worthington

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by matt1206 »

Beda wrote:How to solve this Error?

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'p.business_id' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT v.*, i.*, mk.make, md.model, u.username, u.user_colour, count(m.id) AS total_mods FROM (phpbb_garage_vehicles v, phpbb_garage_makes mk, phpbb_garage_models md, phpbb_users u) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_modifications m ON (v.id = m.vehicle_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_vehicles_gallery vg ON (v.id = vg.vehicle_id AND vg.hilite = 1) LEFT JOIN phpbb_garage_images i ON (vg.image_id = i.attach_id) WHERE v.pending = 0 AND (v.make_id = mk.id and mk.pending = 0) AND (v.model_id = md.id and md.pending = 0) AND v.user_id = u.user_id AND p.business_id = 4 GROUP BY v.id ORDER BY date_created ASC LIMIT 30

BACKTRACE


FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 205
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 170
CALL: dbal_mysqli->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: includes/mods/class_garage.php
LINE: 757
CALL: dbal->sql_query_limit()

FILE: garage.php
LINE: 474
CALL: garage->perform_search()
I got it after using of garage search function for Modification Manufacturer. If you select Modification Manufacturer and click search you will get this error :(
I've just tried doing the same search, and I get the same error.
User avatar
matt1206
Registered User
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Name: Matt Worthington

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by matt1206 »

OK, it looks like the bug is with how you tell the search to display the results. You get the sql error when you search on product, and set the "Display Results As" Vehicle

Doing the same search, but setting "Display Results As" Modifications shows the correct results.
king brown
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by king brown »

Ok, I can see that the mod author seems to be awol at the moment but I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with a problem with this mod.

I have it installed and almost working on 4 themes but I am having one problem with all themes. When I try to add a new vehicle it will not pull the model info from the database, I can create them in the ACP and I can see them in the database but I can access them in the form.

I have installed lot of mods on quite a few different forums and I can see that this is working on some forums but I am lost to what might be the problem.

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers

Lisa
RooMeat
Registered User
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by RooMeat »

ESMOND!!!!!
You now have a few offers to help on your site.. You can see it here: http://forums.phpbbgarage.com/viewtopic ... 1&start=15 (In case you can't find it amongst all the spam).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... Take up the offers and move forward with this great mod. Don't let something that has had so much work put in to it just die and vanish :(
Live site: http://www.ozsportsbikes.com (Converted from Nuked phpbb2 to stand alone phpBB3)
Test site: http://www.ozsuperbikes.com
Local Test site with XAMPP
king brown
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by king brown »

king brown wrote:Ok, I can see that the mod author seems to be awol at the moment but I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with a problem with this mod.

I have it installed and almost working on 4 themes but I am having one problem with all themes. When I try to add a new vehicle it will not pull the model info from the database, I can create them in the ACP and I can see them in the database but I can access them in the form.

I have installed lot of mods on quite a few different forums and I can see that this is working on some forums but I am lost to what might be the problem.

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers

Lisa
Can anyone please help with my problem Image
zeeman
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:10 am

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by zeeman »

Did anyone ever figure out how to display the engine type? I seen it discussed earlier then topic was changed to something else. What I'm trying to do is add it to the garage view, but also add it under the user's info when you are in viewing a topic. Can anyone help - I can't see it being that difficult, but I'm not a coder :(
User avatar
grotevoet
Registered User
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:56 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by grotevoet »

RooMeat wrote:ESMOND!!!!!
You now have a few offers to help on your site.. You can see it here: http://forums.phpbbgarage.com/viewtopic ... 1&start=15 (In case you can't find it amongst all the spam).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... Take up the offers and move forward with this great mod. Don't let something that has had so much work put in to it just die and vanish :(
I second your pleading - this was the next MOD I was about to install on our clubs forum; in the past I had reviewed the MOD and did some feature requests (or checked if my wishes would be do-able). But this topic and the support forum seem to be abandoned. Download tab is empty, release links on frontpage no longer function ...

I offered to help out as a moderator to get rid of all the spam (which are a digital form of cobwebs ...), but my PM has not even been read after 3 week.

I hope that Esmond is only enjoying his holiday ....

Regards,
Marc
Image
User avatar
matt1206
Registered User
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Name: Matt Worthington

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by matt1206 »

Found a bug in the CSS, that was generating errors in my access-logs

Code: Select all

[Thu Aug 20 12:39:55 2009] [error] [client 194.203.94.162] File does not exist: /xxx/forum/styles/prosilver/theme/images/corners_right_garge.gif, referer: http://xxx/forum/garage.php?mode=shop_review
Error due to this line in garage_content.css (line 511)

Code: Select all

    * html #garage-main .forabg span.corners-top span, * html #garage-main .forabg span.corners-bottom span { background-image: url(
"{T_THEME_PATH}/images/corners_right_garge.gif"); }
Change to

Code: Select all

* html #garage-main .forabg span.corners-top span, * html #garage-main .forabg span.corners-bottom span { background-image: url(
"{T_THEME_PATH}/images/corners_right_garage.gif"); }
panhead
Registered User
Posts: 771
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:17 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by panhead »

Is anyone using this mod in a live environment and if so, is it safe to use?
User avatar
matt1206
Registered User
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:04 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Name: Matt Worthington

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by matt1206 »

panhead wrote:Is anyone using this mod in a live environment and if so, is it safe to use?
I've been using it live since February 2009.
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”