qft, this would be a great feature to have with all events. however an option to make events open to the public where users elect to participate or register for the event would be ideal.c_PA wrote:Hi,
nice thing you are doing, and follwing features would be nice if they are integrated
- you can add Members to the event, only added members can see this event and approve theire paticipation with simple "yes I will participate" "no, I won´t participate" "maybee"
- "maybee" should be optional by originator by setting in an envent, so that you can do an event with only "yes I will participate" and "no, I won´t participate" or all three choices
- if you set the "add member" fied free, the event should be for all Members
- the event originator can klick a klick box for "sending PM for new Event" that sends added Members a PM information about the new event
- individual right managment, to give authorization to single user/groups for posting an event
- extra fields by adding an event like "start time", "end time", "meeting place", "picture"
If you can manage this, you are a reaol hero cause thats and a gallery is everything I need for my Board
If you can get something you need faster, I would encourage you to code your own. With how my live has been going, I'm not sure when I this will be done.Klepto wrote:I am not trying to press but the decision as to if I should code my own or wait for this is looming.... Do we have any status or update by chance?
I have the same wedding season you do it seems . I am actually looking at some old code from our phpBB v2.0.21 site that had WebCalendar v1.5 integrated and may try to hack some of the old code over to our phpBB v3.0RC1 test site's styles and see what I can break. Many thanks for your hard work on this (as I know it is a pain) and I will keep watching to see when it is available.Brainy wrote:If you can get something you need faster, I would encourage you to code your own. With how my live has been going, I'm not sure when I this will be done.
if you opt for allow registration for calendar events, to be able to pm that list of people.floydsproduce wrote: Also it would be nice if there was a way to send a PM or EM to a list of members about it. Could possibly use your "friends" list as well for that much like bulletins in MySpace.
just my 2 cents.