[ABD] HotEditor WYSIWYG MOD for phpBB3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
eVentureBiz

Re: [Beta] HotEditor WYSIWYG MOD for phpBB3

Post by eVentureBiz »

How in the heck do you install this thing?
John
My Community for Entrepreneurs | eVentureBiz.com - a Web 2.0 hosting company that's just cool!
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Re: [Beta] HotEditor WYSIWYG MOD for phpBB3

Post by MHobbit »

It's been more than a week since I've sent the MOD author a message about this thread, and I have not gotten a reply. I'm going to proceed locking this topic, because it breaks these rules:
Rule 3.4.3 wrote:All downloads links must be direct download links, and not linking to a website. That is all download links must be direct download links with public download permissions.
rules 2b and 3a wrote:All modifications posted in this forum need to be in development. This means that the version number needs to be less than 1.0.0 or if it is higher than 1.0.0. (if you are working on improving a MOD you have already released), then the minor version (y) needs to be odd. That means I can have version 0.0.0, 0.2.0 1.1.6, 1.3.0, 2.1.3 etc… but NOT 1.0.0, 1.2.0, 2.0.0 etc… Notice that this does not affect a modifications revision number (z).
The key reason is 3.4.3: the author posted a non-direct download link, and made registration compulsory. This isn't new and has been the case for a long time. The whole site is filled with ads, which doesn't help any.

This thread will remain locked until the MOD author replies and takes the time to adjust this topic accordingly.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”