[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
NiceM

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by NiceM »

I have installed this mod on my testboard and it's working fine, now i have instaled it on my board and i'm geting this error mesage every time a user have made a post.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php on line 461: Division by zero
I can't find what i have done wrong on this install.
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk

teman

Post by teman »

teman wrote:hey,just wonder if i can reduce the total cash of my members.i mean,i plan to open request section.whenever the request is solved their cash will be reduced.

is that possible?
anyone?
never pleased become the leader!!!
ask me for any symbian issues at
http://gsmvolt.com and see our rank here

easygo

Post by easygo »

NiceM wrote:I have installed this mod on my testboard and it's working fine, now i have instaled it on my board and i'm geting this error mesage every time a user have made a post.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php on line 461: Division by zero
I can't find what i have done wrong on this install.
Not sure but I guess, it keeps trying to exchange something whereas the new exchange rate = 0

Anyway, here's a workaround just to avoid the error message ::

Open includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php in your text editor and find/replace

$amount /= $exchange_rates[$currency_to]['exchange_rate'];
with

if (!empty($exchange_rates[$currency_to]['exchange_rate']))
		{
			$amount /= $exchange_rates[$currency_to]['exchange_rate'];
		}
Hope it does the trick :/
Casual developer for AJAX Chat on behalf of the author / Arcade Center powered by phpBB Arcade

A problem well put is half solved. (John Dewey, 1859–1952)

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

You are right about the new exchange rate = 0, but the damn problem is i can't edit or delete that currencie, but thank you for helping me out here too :D
origon.dk

Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

NiceM Did you have the old cash mod installed?
When all else fails, read the instructions

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

No it was a fresh install.
origon.dk

Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

I have only come across this when I have attempted to delete the original Cash currency instead of editing the name. Did you attempt to delete the original Cash currency?

Hmm...Can you give me a screen shot of your Cash settings and especially the exchange rates?
I think I have an ideal, but I want to confirm it first.
When all else fails, read the instructions

easygo

Post by easygo »

NiceM wrote:You are right about the new exchange rate = 0, but the damn problem is i can't edit or delete that currencie, but thank you for helping me out here too :D
Well, it looks like "Display currency" should better be left ON! See your cash mod related acp settings.
Otherwise and w/o any workaround like that, you may get the same error message further on :/
Casual developer for AJAX Chat on behalf of the author / Arcade Center powered by phpBB Arcade

ediblecastle

Post by ediblecastle »

a couple things, if someone could help me out here... I've installed the mod and it seems to be working alright but how do I edit a users currency? Is this in ACP permissions? not sure what I should be looking for there.

Also, when I post as the forum founder I seem to get 5 times the amount of currency I should get. when i post as someone else. it works as it should.

I've installed this MOD on neither the prosilver or subsilver themes. should it still work fine or is this the cause of my problems?

Thanks
Last edited by ediblecastle on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

Ladysarajane wrote:I have only come across this when I have attempted to delete the original Cash currency instead of editing the name. Did you attempt to delete the original Cash currency?

Hmm...Can you give me a screen shot of your Cash settings and especially the exchange rates?
I think I have an ideal, but I want to confirm it first.
I did a fix in phpmyadmin i changed the ratings in there and it's working now.
origon.dk

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

easygo wrote:
NiceM wrote:You are right about the new exchange rate = 0, but the damn problem is i can't edit or delete that currencie, but thank you for helping me out here too :D
Well, it looks like "Display currency" should better be left ON! See your cash mod related acp settings.
Otherwise and w/o any workaround like that, you may get the same error message further on :/
I may been blind, but i can't find that setting in my cash mod settings.
origon.dk

easygo

Post by easygo »

NiceM wrote:
easygo wrote:
I may been blind, but i can't find that setting in my cash mod settings.
As I'm not using this mod by now, I don't know how to explain yet. So just look at this ::

<legend>{L_SETTINGS}</legend>
			<dl>
				<dt><label for="cash_display_currency">{L_CASH_DISPLAY_CURRENCY}</label></dt>
				<dd><select name="cash_display_currency" id="cash_display_currency">{S_CASH_DISPLAY_CURRENCY}</select></dd>
			</dl>
Means, it should be there somewhere :? isn't it?

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

I think what you have there is a dropdown box named display currencies in there you can chose what currencie you want to show.
origon.dk

easygo

Post by easygo »

NiceM wrote:I think what you have there is a dropdown box named display currencies in there you can chose what currencie you want to show.
Whatever, it shouldn't be 0 (default = 1) // that's all I could tell you w/o having the mod installed

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

easygo wrote:
NiceM wrote:I think what you have there is a dropdown box named display currencies in there you can chose what currencie you want to show.
Whatever, it shouldn't be 0 (default = 1) // that's all I could tell you w/o having the mod installed
Thank you for all your help, i got going as you can see on my site. :)
origon.dk

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”