[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
sims8b

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by sims8b »

Hi, I installed the cash mod and it worked fine :)

But, I have some questions...
How can I (and the users of the forum) view the cash transaction? For example, if I received a donate, I didn't know who donate cash for me.
And can the ADM add/remove money from the users via profile or ACP?

PS: Sorry for my English...

NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw »

Hello, i need help with this cash mod, i have it installed and it works including donate and stuff but Bank settings and Users modules in ACP doesn't do anything just comes up with a blank page, i would also like to be able to edit a user's cash via ACP and with my permissions granted (if possible) allow certain moderator (leaders for example) groups to also be able to edit the cash via MCP or something, thanks alot mate!

max1993

Post by max1993 »

Hi @ all,
i've got a problem with this mod:
I trieed 5 Times to install this Cash Mod, but it doesn't work every time.
This problem is e.c. a databaseerror:

Code: Select all

Allgemeiner Fehler
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'DB572423.phpbb_verkehr_cash' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT c.*, ca.* FROM (phpbb_verkehr_cash c, phpbb_verkehr_cash_amt ca) WHERE ca.user_id IN (2, 53) AND ca.cash_id = c.cash_id

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php
LINE: 137
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: memberlist.php
LINE: 1442
CALL: cash->get_user_cash()
This error is written, when I want to look at the Userslist.
Also there is written in the install-manual, that I should activate the Mod in the Drop-Down Menu. But in this Menu is no entry for this.
What can I do, that it is shown in this menu?
How can I solve the problems with the database?
If you want to see it yourself:
http://vi-vehrkehrsbetriebe.de/forum/

Thanks in regards
Max

Natural-Hazard

Post by Natural-Hazard »

Hi,
I've been using the Simple Point's mod for a while now but I'm looking to switch over to your's. The only snag however is if I do switch my members would loose all their points, so is there away for me to switch over to yours but for your mod to use / recognise the points that are already stored in the database?

Fred_Spider

Post by Fred_Spider »

First of all, thanks for this great MOD!

I've made some modifications by myself and I would like to share with you and all the other users:

:arrow: I've added a cash transaction system that allow users to see who is donating to who (I think some users are after this...) and also added a new field to user write the "reason" to donate. The transaction options are "Transactions for me", "Transactions I made" and "Global Transactions".

:arrow: And the other modification is to acess the donation page directly from the UCP, and the user can write the name of the user he wants to donate. The donation links on profiles and viewtopic still works too, of course.

I only have to edit two of your files: ucp_bank.php and ucp_bank_donate.html.
My included files are:
- includes/ucp/ucp_trans.php
- includes/ucp/info/ucp_trans.php
- language/en/mods/info_ucp_trans.php
- styles/prosilver/template/ucp_transtome.html
- styles/prosilver/template/ucp_transfromme.html
- styles/prosilver/template/ucp_transglobal.html

I am providing here the link to download my modification. Take a look if you're interested:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3zjjywwznmi

It's also needed to create a table to store the transactions (it's described in a file called "SQL.txt"). After that, the modules can be installed via ACP (System -> UCP).

Works great for me, I'm using in my board without problems. If you like it please PM-me to let me know. If anyone likes too, PM-me too to share some ideas. The code isn't 100% good (still need a language file to be complete) but works fine. ;)
Last edited by Fred_Spider on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Da Gamer

Post by Da Gamer »

I keep on getting this message:

General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./style/mods/cash/acp_cash.html does not exist or is empty

when I click on the mods tab, please help.
Last edited by Da Gamer on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

mapb_1990

Post by mapb_1990 »

who to uninstall cash mod database?

Da Gamer

Post by Da Gamer »

I have been reading through the topic but I'm still not too sure on how to edit a users cash amount (as an admin)

jaygee

Post by jaygee »

Is this in final yet, or is it still Beta? I tried installing it, and some of the directions had coding that wasnt in the pages (and nothing anywhere close). I am using the latest version of phpBB3, does this work, or is there one that is more stable and easier to implement?

Pierremonteux

Post by Pierremonteux »

@jaygee
It is still beta, and it looks like handyman hasn't worked on it recently. The latest version of phpbb(3.0.5) does deviate from the version the install was made for. I made a few tweaks to the install.xml file, and the one I made actually will install with automod.

It is here. http://pastebin.com/f4443aa2 Just save that as intall.xml.

Northern_Union

Post by Northern_Union »

Hi guys, i know i'm breaking a cardinal rule here but i don't have time to trawl through 100 odd pages to find an answer.
Obviously the cash mod works (well from the posts i've read it does) but is compatable with any of the sports tipping/prediction mods? And for that matter what is the best prediction/tipping mod for phpbb3?

Xplosive
I've Been Banned!

Post by Xplosive »

Hi, Does this MOD work with the current version of phpBB3? (3.0.5)

TheStreetGods

Post by TheStreetGods »

This mod works perfect for me. I have the latest PHPbb3. Also, it was confusing in the beginning to install, but once you understand it, it's very easy.

Is there any way to make, like the show latest posts, show list of users with highest points?

TheStreetGods

Post by TheStreetGods »

jaygee wrote:Is this in final yet, or is it still Beta? I tried installing it, and some of the directions had coding that wasnt in the pages (and nothing anywhere close). I am using the latest version of phpBB3, does this work, or is there one that is more stable and easier to implement?
You need to search for all or PARTIAL. Which means find the line of text or a few choice "words" in one single line. It works fine for me. It'll be a pain to install at first until you get it, what parts are you having problems with?

Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

TheStreetGods wrote:This mod works perfect for me. I have the latest PHPbb3. Also, it was confusing in the beginning to install, but once you understand it, it's very easy.

Is there any way to make, like the show latest posts, show list of users with highest points?
Something other than the memberlist?
I don't remember if I made the memberlist sortable by cash amounts or not, it's certainly a possibility.

Maybe something like a widget you can put on any page?
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”