[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 0.3.2

Post by Handyman` »

JrTroopa wrote:I'm not the greatest at changing the codes but would I change the prosilver.txt first, or do I go with the install.txt?

Edit: I went with the install.txt and the first thing I did was the DIY, by installing the cash_db.php?mode=install. I get an SQL error.

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'phpbb_cash_amt' already exists [1050]

SQL

CREATE TABLE phpbb_cash_amt ( user_id mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', cash_id mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', cash_amt int(15) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', KEY cash_user (user_id, cash_id) );

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: cash_db.php
LINE: 73
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()
if it already exists, why are you trying to install it again?
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm new to this so I didn't know what that meant. I guess I did try to do that once. I just carry on to the editing. Thanks!
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

Note to MOD Authors who want to integrate Cash with their MODs, the next release will have functions for you to use :)
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
Liquix

Post by Liquix »

Strange, the cash won't show up in the profile fields in my forum. Only on the memberlist(Yes, I did purge the cache)

And is this compatible with MOD version check?

EDIT:
The cash shows in profile and in posts when the user is added to cash_amt. But no users gets added there, not even after posting... I think all users should be added to a currency when you add one.

EDIT 2: Forgot to set the permissions, so fixed. A request though: That amount of cash is shown in post and topic even though the users doesn't have any
HabboPalace

My Mods(For PhpBB3):

Hide Bots, My VIP Code
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

Liquix wrote:And is this compatible with MOD version check?
Everything is compatible with MOD Version Check… but I haven't provided a MOD Version Check file for this MOD yet… I will add one on the next release.

The last 3 weeks, I've had to work overtime and on Saturday and Sunday at work, so not much time to do MODs, so everything is pushed back a couple weeks.
Looks like I'm finally going to get back to 40 hours weeks after next week.
Rizzn.

Post by Rizzn. »

Handyman` wrote:Note to MOD Authors who want to integrate Cash with their MODs, the next release will have functions for you to use :)
Great, now I can stop pestering you about it.
[Alpha] Store MOD (phpBB3)
- Support site forthcoming -
--------------------------------------
[RC1] wGEric Store MOD (phpBB2)
Additional Usable Items and Store MOD Support Forums (separate site)
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

I've changed all the files, but I can't find the cash in the ACP. Is it categorized as something?
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

JrTroopa wrote:I've changed all the files, but I can't find the cash in the ACP. Is it categorized as something?
it's under the MODS tab
Liquix

Post by Liquix »

I've changed the currency name in phpmyadmin and I purged the cache. Still he new name wontshow up. Why?
HabboPalace

My Mods(For PhpBB3):

Hide Bots, My VIP Code
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

I don't see the mods tab in the admin control panel. What should I do? And also, do/ I need to upload the __MACOSX files?
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

JrTroopa wrote:I don't see the mods tab in the admin control panel. What should I do? And also, do/ I need to upload the __MACOSX files?
sounds like you didn't run the db file provided… make sure you follow all the instructions.
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

I'm pretty sure that I ran the cash_db install. Please see previous posts. Also, I wasn't sure because in a previous post, same page and this one, I think that you said that I already had the tables there.

Edit: I deleted those table and ran the cash_db.php?mode=install again. I received this error.
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'collate utf8_bin NOT NULL default ''' at line 1 [1064]

SQL

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_cash_date varchar(10) collate utf8_bin NOT NULL default ''

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: cash_db.php
LINE: 73
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

I tried installing it manually, but it think I entered the wrong codes. I'll just wait for some advice.
Algore

Post by Algore »

can i install this with RC7 .. will it work without any problem
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

Algore wrote:can i install this with RC7 .. will it work without any problem
Yeah, you can, I did. But I'm just having a bit of problems.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”