[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
RachelHelps

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 0.3.2

Post by RachelHelps »

I am using Windows Notepad....Should I use word pad?
http://www.rachelhelps.com/forum

Love the styles. Thanks! :)
G O D
I've Been Banned!

Post by G O D »

WOW Sir, can somone please tell me if or what mod can i use so it's jus tlike this mod but u CAN DONATE the cash.. lol.
Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha »

^ I second that!

I installed this and did the template edits and purged the cache and still the cash doesn't show. :roll: When I click on "Bank" it says "You must select a user to manage." Rather than reading through all 37 pages I'm just going to uninstall it, I want something where people can donate to each other...and something where the cash actually shows.

I also wish you could set different amounts of cash for new topics, replies, and per character rather than one set amount for everything.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!
blauesblut

Post by blauesblut »

Anyasha wrote:^ I second that!

I installed this and did the template edits and purged the cache and still the cash doesn't show. :roll: When I click on "Bank" it says "You must select a user to manage." Rather than reading through all 37 pages I'm just going to uninstall it, I want something where people can donate to each other...and something where the cash actually shows.

I also wish you could set different amounts of cash for new topics, replies, and per character rather than one set amount for everything.
i have the same problems but the author didn´t say anyting about this point it seems that he is not willing to help us :(
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

blauesblut wrote:i have the same problems but the author didn´t say anyting about this point it seems that he is not willing to help us :(
Rather I get tired of saying it 5 times every page in this topic.
If you would just click on a cash link in someones profile, you will find out all about it.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
G O D
I've Been Banned!

Post by G O D »

Handyman.. u coulda asnwered mine with your post @@

So can we donate to other users yet?

because really there's no point to install it 4 my gaming board if u cant :( lol

Sup?
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

G O D wrote:Handyman.. u coulda asnwered mine with your post @@

So can we donate to other users yet?

because really there's no point to install it 4 my gaming board if u cant :( lol

Sup?
donating is not available in this version.
It's a feature that will be in the next version.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
G O D
I've Been Banned!

Post by G O D »

You serious? LoL....

Well thanks for replying.

LOL
ChuymastaToo

Post by ChuymastaToo »

Oh damn. I feel like dying now =(

I didn't know the cash mode was ready for PHPbb3.
Takako

Post by Takako »

I tried to install this mod on the phpbb3 gold release, but somehow nothing seemed to show. I have installed it on RC7 before so I don't think I did anything wrong.

I went activated cash and bank in the systems, but out there. still nothing showed on the view topic or profiles etc. I did a bit of reading on your support threads and it seems a few people on the Gold release are also having similar difficulties, so I'm temporarily going to conclude that this version isn't compatible with the gold release. So I'll just wait patiently for handyman's next release

Keep up the great work!!
fulleffect

Post by fulleffect »

it's just working on gold just fine (with one little bug, but that is nog a big of a deal)

you just have to purche youre cache, renew youre styles ;-) and if this doenst work you forget to change youre style files or something ;-)

oh, and btw.. you must have money before it shows on viewtopic;-) so if you dont have money.. it wil not show
it's just the way it is ;-)
kai001

Post by kai001 »

I just installed this. And now I know that you have to have cash to see it. But how exactly are you supposed to earn cash? Since you don't seem to get any when you create new topics/post. And is the reason it says "You must select a user to manage." when I try to go to the bank?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :D
Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

RachelHelps wrote:I am using Windows Notepad....Should I use word pad?
There are a couple good free editors out there. Notepad ++ is a good one.
When all else fails, read the instructions
RachelHelps

Post by RachelHelps »

So your saying I can't use notepad for this code?
http://www.rachelhelps.com/forum

Love the styles. Thanks! :)
Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

No you shouldn't. It doesn't save the file correctly.

Edit: It adds a BOM signature that you don't want. It messes up the files. See here: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a
When all else fails, read the instructions

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”