[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
NYM_Boston

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 0.3.2

Post by NYM_Boston »

wooooo!!!! :D
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Cool to read it.
OnyxxDragon

Post by OnyxxDragon »

Can't wait!
autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

Waiting... rc version :lol:
Thanks... i love this MOD :twisted:
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

autinhyeu wrote:Waiting... rc version :lol:
Thanks... i love this MOD :twisted:
RC? What's wrong with Beta 1? :P
actually, I can't wait for 1.0.0 ;)
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
megastar64

Post by megastar64 »

I've installed Cash Mod 0.3.2 on my forum.Everything works great .I have a question , what should I do to install beta 1.0.0 when this will be release ? Can this be done?
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

megastar64 wrote:I've installed Cash Mod 0.3.2 on my forum.Everything works great .I have a question , what should I do to install beta 1.0.0 when this will be release ? Can this be done?
There will be upgrade instructions probably around RC1ish.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
OnyxxDragon

Post by OnyxxDragon »

So when installing 1.0 from 0.3.2 it's best to completely replace the modified .php files with the original and re-install?

I'm assuming then making a backup of the SQL tables would be a good idea? They will be compatible (Cash amounts & cash SQL tables) yes?
Hero_of_Darkness

Post by Hero_of_Darkness »

OnyxxDragon wrote:So when installing 1.0 from 0.3.2 it's best to completely replace the modified .php files with the original and re-install?

I'm assuming then making a backup of the SQL tables would be a good idea? They will be compatible (Cash amounts & cash SQL tables) yes?
As said in the post right above yours, there will be instructions.
hitemuprobbo

Post by hitemuprobbo »

Handyman` wrote:Finished the donation page… now just finishing and testing the installation and working out any bugs.

fantatsic, i have been waiting to download and add this until the donation is completed, as its useless without it for me. SO GREAT NEWS, AND KEEP UP THE SPEEDY PROGRESS, ill be checkin back often to find out when the user to user donation option is available

One question/request:
As i havent installed this yet, im presuming points/cash amount for each user is displayed in either viewtopic or user profile, or both, and similar pages..... so will the option to donate to a user be available in all of these pages (i.e. a link/image to donate placed next to the users cash value), ......which could also opens in a new window in order to not disrupt what the user is doing before deciding to donate

cant wait till its finished! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OnyxxDragon

Post by OnyxxDragon »

Hero_of_Darkness wrote:
OnyxxDragon wrote:So when installing 1.0 from 0.3.2 it's best to completely replace the modified .php files with the original and re-install?

He said around RC1, there would be upgrade instructions. Considering I'm rather new to the entire PHPBB thing, I assumed that RC1 is different. I do not know what it is and thus I asked my question. If I'm wrong, and RC1 is the same, well, then I apologize for asking a redundant question.
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

OnyxxDragon wrote:
Hero_of_Darkness wrote:

He said around RC1, there would be upgrade instructions. Considering I'm rather new to the entire PHPBB thing, I assumed that RC1 is different. I do not know what it is and thus I asked my question. If I'm wrong, and RC1 is the same, well, then I apologize for asking a redundant question.
That is Cash MOD version 1.0.0 RC1 (RC = Release Candidate)
The version that I'm about to release is 1.0.0 Beta 1 (B1)
Beta comes before RC :)
OnyxxDragon

Post by OnyxxDragon »

Thank you =) So my assumption about upgrading from the current version to 1.0 is correct? IT would be better to revert the files to how they were before installation and reinstalling?
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

OnyxxDragon wrote:Thank you =) So my assumption about upgrading from the current version to 1.0 is correct? IT would be better to revert the files to how they were before installation and reinstalling?
If you want the 1.0.0 sooner, yes.
You would have to remove the database changes as well, so if you don't know what you're doing, it's best to wait… otherwise, go for it.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

hm I need update from 0.3.2 because a lot of users have many many cash. its really urgent. can you create SQL updater too? I think it is not difficult

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”