[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by Handyman` »

billted wrote:This might sound like a silly question but is there any sql's to be run, i have just downloaded the beta release and done all the code changes but before i upload them i thought i had better check, have i missed something cos i cant seem to find any.

Bill
yes, there are sql queries, but just follow the instructions… it auto-installs all that for your DBMS type :D
if it doesn't work, let me know so I can fix it… that's what Beta is for :)
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)

billted

Post by billted »

Handyman` wrote:
billted wrote:This might sound like a silly question but is there any sql's to be run, i have just downloaded the beta release and done all the code changes but before i upload them i thought i had better check, have i missed something cos i cant seem to find any.

Bill
yes, there are sql queries, but just follow the instructions… it auto-installs all that for your DBMS type :D
if it doesn't work, let me know so I can fix it… that's what Beta is for :)
Ooooo clever stuff, all working, thanks Handtman :D

Bill

iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

Because of two bugs, i'm planning to delay installing this MOD. Handyman can you plz tell me roughly when will Beta 2 comes out ... just want to have some idea. Also will it be easy to convert Beta 1 (if i installed it now) to Beta 2 ???
Or advice me what should I do. :lol:

Elayla ShaRen

Post by Elayla ShaRen »

Hi, this is a great Mod!

I have a question, is there any chance to count the words/letters of older posts?
Maybe direct with SQL or with a PHP-Script?

Thanks,

Elayla
Phönixwächter- Multi MMO Guild

zelnik44

Post by zelnik44 »

Is there future plans to implement a donation tracker/comment so to speak?

Like if someone donates you some cash you can put a comment on why and the person receiving it can also see who and why someone has donated? and also possibly the link of your post to which you received the cash from?

Also when I click on the Bank tab in the user control panel it says this:

"You have not selected a user to donate to.
To select an user, go to the users profile or a post they made in a topic and click on their donate link"

Is that normal for this beta or have i done something wrong?

Also I've just had a user starting topics and deleting them because it does not remove the cash, no big deal but just thought i'd mention it as it will be open to abuse this way.

Thanks for the mod it's looking really good and will be the the most popular mod on my board I'm sure!

Keep up the great work!
Last edited by zelnik44 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:18 am, edited 7 times in total.

Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

autinhyeu wrote:huhuhu, dont include style subsilver :(
i use style subsilver...
next week...
waiting...
thx
it is not a problem to rewrite prosilver to subsilver ;) its work for hm 15 min ;)

thaCHEA

Post by thaCHEA »

maybe i'm the only one that is having a problem with this auto-sql method...but everytime i attempt to add any of the acp_cash modules, they simply don't appear. the modules do not show up underneath the mods tab or any tab i specify, but show whenever i goto system -> acp management.

i know the auto-sql script isn't running from the call errors generated from any of the modified files:

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'XXXXXXXXX_phpbb3.phpbb_cash_rates' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_cash_rates

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php
LINE: 752
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

LINE: 455
CALL: bank->exchange_rates()

LINE: 163
CALL: cash->exchange_amounts()

FILE: memberlist.php
LINE: 1472
CALL: cash->get_user_cash()
can we get a copy of the base sql and do it outselves or perhaps a standalone install / upgrade script?

autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

Kamahl19 wrote:
autinhyeu wrote:huhuhu, dont include style subsilver :(
i use style subsilver...
next week...
waiting...
thx
it is not a problem to rewrite prosilver to subsilver ;) its work for hm 15 min ;)
help me rewrite prosilver to subsilver :D
i dont know...
Thanks very much...
I love Cash MOD
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

ambot

Post by ambot »

i cant find this line in styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_body.html

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->
and

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->{:%2}<!-- ENDIF -->"> </td>
please help...

i am stucked up in this part of the installation...

your help will be greatly appreciated.. :mrgreen:

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

find only <td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE --> because {:%1} is variable and can be different in each style based on prosilver, or modified by others mods before. it means that there can be for example 5 or 4 or 6 and you have to increase it +1

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

autinhyeu wrote: help me rewrite prosilver to subsilver :D
i dont know...
Thanks very much...
I love Cash MOD
I am packaging for a trip, because I will go away for a week. mayme i will be able to do it at the evening

autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

Kamahl19 wrote:
autinhyeu wrote: help me rewrite prosilver to subsilver :D
i dont know...
Thanks very much...
I love Cash MOD
I am packaging for a trip, because I will go away for a week. mayme i will be able to do it at the evening
Yeahhhhhhh
Thx Kamahl19 :lol:
i will stand by...
wait whopping... :roll:
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

to handyman: I have 50cash but in memberlist it istnt displayed :) only blank. and second bug I'v found is douple "Cash per word on new topics" in ACP, and the next, when i dont have any cash, in memberlist is only blank instead of 0 :)

btw:
why is in ucp_bank_donate.html "{S_USERS_CASH}" in a select? I think it would be better without select, only:

<dl>
		<dt><label for="users_cash">{USERS_CASH}:</label><br /><span>{L_USERS_CASH_EXPLAIN}</span></dt>
		<dd>{S_USERS_CASH}</dd>
	</dl>

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

Instructions for subsilver2

Open viewtopic_body.html
find:

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><br /><b>{L_POSTS}:</b> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<!-- ENDIF -->
add after:

<!-- IF postrow.CASH --><br /><b>{CASH_NAME}:</b> {postrow.CASH}<br /><a href="{postrow.U_CASH_DONATE}">{L_DONATE}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
Open memberlist_body.html
find:

<th nowrap="nowrap" width="10%"><a href="{U_SORT_POSTS}">{L_POSTS}</a></th>
add after:

<th nowrap="nowrap" width="10%"><a href="{U_SORT_CASH}">{CASH_NAME}</a></th>
find:

<td class="gen" align="center">{memberrow.POSTS}</td>
add after:

<td class="gen" align="center"><!-- IF memberrow.CASH --><a href="{memberrow.U_EDIT_CASH}" title="{L_CASH_MANAGE}">{memberrow.CASH}</a><!-- ELSE -->{memberrow.CASH}<!-- ENDIF --></td>
find:

<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP -->9<!-- ELSE -->8<!-- ENDIF -->" align="center"><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SELECT_SINGLE --><input class="btnlite" type="submit" value="{L_SELECT_MARKED}" /><!-- ELSE --><span class="gensmall">{L_SELECT_SORT_METHOD}:</span>&nbsp;<select name="sk">{S_MODE_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <span class="gensmall">{L_ORDER}</span>&nbsp;<select name="sd">{S_ORDER_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <input type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="btnlite" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
replace with:

<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP -->10<!-- ELSE -->9<!-- ENDIF -->" align="center"><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SELECT_SINGLE --><input class="btnlite" type="submit" value="{L_SELECT_MARKED}" /><!-- ELSE --><span class="gensmall">{L_SELECT_SORT_METHOD}:</span>&nbsp;<select name="sk">{S_MODE_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <span class="gensmall">{L_ORDER}</span>&nbsp;<select name="sd">{S_ORDER_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <input type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="btnlite" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
Open memberlist_view.html
find:

<tr>
				<td class="gen" align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">{L_TOTAL_POSTS}: </td>
				<td><b class="gen">{POSTS}</b><span class="genmed"><!-- IF POSTS_PCT --><br />[{POSTS_PCT} / {POSTS_DAY}]<!-- ENDIF --><br /><a href="{U_SEARCH_USER}">{L_SEARCH_USER_POSTS}</a></span></td>
			</tr>
add after:

<tr>
				<td class="gen" align="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">{CASH_NAME}: </td>
				<td><span class="gen"><b>{CASH}</b> | <a href="{U_CASH_DONATE}">{L_DONATE}</a><!-- IF U_CASH_MANAGE --> | <a href="{U_CASH_MANAGE}">{L_CASH_MANAGE}</a><!-- ENDIF --></span></td>
			</tr>
Now download ucp_bank_donate.zip and copy ucp_bank_donate.html to subsilver2/template/mods/bank/ucp_bank_donate.html
http://www.hardheavy.sk/subory/ucp_bank_donate.zip

EDIT: now you can use MODX files :) to handyman: feel free to use this MODX files, I only change instructions and rewrite ucp_bank_donate.html . www.hardheavy.sk/subory/templates.zip
Last edited by Kamahl19 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zelnik44

Post by zelnik44 »

Kamahl19 wrote:to handyman: I have 50cash but in memberlist it istnt displayed :) only blank. and second bug I'v found is douple "Cash per word on new topics" in ACP, and the next, when i dont have any cash, in memberlist is only blank instead of 0 :)
Yup it's a known bug mentioned a few pages ago and entered already in the bug tracker here http://trac.assembla.com/Handyman/report/3

And i notice in the html you posted it says "{L_USERS_CASH_EXPLAIN}" does this mean this current build does have an option for users to explain why they are donating? as my install doesn't perhaps i'm doing something wrong with the install?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”