[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
moselekm

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by moselekm »

luazo wrote:this mod is very good. But I don't know how to edit the money of a user. Can you help me? Thank you very much.
You can't modify the money in their bank/wallet.

So you ultimately cannot take money from a user. However to donate, I made a mule account, then locked the forums and made a post worth 999999999 and posted once, changed back the cash amount, and unlocked the forums.
luazo

Post by luazo »

Hello,

I have a big problem after installing this MOD, plz help me

Members cannot view topics or memberlist, and it shows this error

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND f.field_no_view = 0 AND l.field_id = f.field_id ORDER BY f.field_orde' at line 5 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Plz help me. Thank you
moselekm

Post by moselekm »

A: Have you messed with your SQL at all? Before/during/after installation
B: Did this occur after the mod was working fine? Or did you recently install it and find these errors?
luazo

Post by luazo »

A: SQL doesn't have any problem before
B: After installing this mod, i see it works fine because i'm admin. But members say that they have that error. And i tested again with a member account and it's true. How can I fix it?
moselekm

Post by moselekm »

What I would do is go back through all your files namely:
Viewtopic and Memberslist
and make sure you put in everything correctly. Make sure to may attention to before/after.
oikos

Post by oikos »

hi everyone is there a mod that -1 point whenever user enters a topic and +1 point when they post?? i wanna make sure they reply to ppls posts so my forum is not dead pllllz help please people i wanna keep my forum alive cuz all the members do is leech off the info without replyin the original poster to show appreciation.... this makes less ppl wanna start a topic :cry: :cry: :cry:
moselekm

Post by moselekm »

Add:
Messages user when he gets donation
possible message like: thanks for the help
paulie101

Post by paulie101 »

I have made all of the necessary code edits exactly as the file states and it does NOT work as advertised. The credits do not appear in the topic nor do they appear on memberlist.php.

And yes i have added them to the database.
Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha »

I'm sorry but I have to report that this mod was the main reason for a huge problem with my board. I used it on a test board, and it was a vanilla board. After installing it, the permissions would never update. Everything I installed after that would never show up even when permissions were set to "yes". I tried this 3 times on a vanilla board with the same results.

I just uninstalled the cash mod and took out all the database edits, and guess what: my test forum works perfectly now!

I'm going to go with Adrian's points mod, which has never given me any problems in test runs.

Handyman, thanks for all your hard work.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!
olle3

Post by olle3 »

I'm going to go with Adrian's points mod, which has never given me any problems in test runs.
Can you tell me where I can find this mod ? I like to try this until cash mod will not be complete.
Craig Snyder

Post by Craig Snyder »

I want to give user's the ability to have some fun with their cash...

For x amount of cash, I want them to be able ban users from the site for 24 hours or change their rank. How hard is this to achieve?
paulie101

Post by paulie101 »

typical open source nonsense. The same questions being asked over and over again and no definitive answers.

This whole thread could be condensed into about 2 pages if you just had a simple q & a page. Thats too much like common sense though.
Im_Gabriel

Post by Im_Gabriel »

Hi,

first sorry for my bad english (i'm french)
So, I edit the files, transfer files, and i have this message:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table 'easyp92613.phpbb_cash' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT c.*, ca.* FROM (phpbb_cash c, phpbb_cash_amt ca) WHERE ca.user_id = '2' AND ca.cash_id = c.cash_id

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php
LINE: 137
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php
LINE: 476
CALL: cash->get_user_cash()

FILE: viewtopic.php
LINE: 1138
CALL: cash->user_cache()
help me please!
thanks
femu

Post by femu »

Handyman` wrote:
mrgingles wrote:someone knows when the stable relase (non beta) of this mod will be relased?
when it's completely finished and tested.
Any idea, when this will be? The last release is from July and other authors wait for a final release before they are starting to implement this (like Jeff - author from the Arcade Mod).

Thanks,
femu
Regards, femu

Post by mrgingles »

femu wrote:
Handyman` wrote:
mrgingles wrote:someone knows when the stable relase (non beta) of this mod will be relased?
when it's completely finished and tested.
Any idea, when this will be? The last release is from July and other authors wait for a final release before they are starting to implement this (like Jeff - author from the Arcade Mod).

Thanks,
femu
Yes, this is right!
Visit my website! http://www.techcommunity.it

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”