[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
shahinavthal

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by shahinavthal »

Deathly Hallow wrote:I don't see the amount of cash in the memberlist... but the mod works fine.. what's going wrong?

And I've got another question, when will the mod be updated to a new version?
Known bug...Should be fixed in the next revision
ukiello

Post by ukiello »

I'm Italian. I had uninstall 0.3.2.
Now I have installed 1.0.0 on phpbb3.0.0.

But when i add the module in pca, it appear in the main category and not in .MOD. And if i select "enable" do not change anything. The sql is not install...

Why? Can I resolve this problem without upgrade my version of phpbb?

Thanks!
EnneBi - Il Nota Bene Online!
Registrati e Regalati una ricarica da 10 o 30 €!
JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

Forum: phpBB 3.0.3
Mod: 1.0.0 Beta 1

What do i have to do when I want the cash to be deducted after deleting a post or a topic? The problem is the cash stays after deleting one of these 2 things.

When a forum is set up to not grow the post count the cash still goes up. How can I avoid the cash going up?

Is there a way to manage a specifics user cash amount? Like giving him more or deducting some.

Thanks ;)

EDIT: I got told that the bank feature was never in use in the beta version. And regarding the cash going up in forums where posts don't count is a known issue which the author tries to solve for the next release.
Raewyn

Post by Raewyn »

This question will probably show off my utter ignorance of these kinds of things...

If an answer was already posted to this, I apologize; I was unable to find it.

On the installation instructions for subsilver2, it says to find:

Code: Select all

<td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->{:%2}<!-- ENDIF -->" align="center"><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SELECT_SINGLE --><input class="btnlite" type="submit" value="{L_SELECT_MARKED}" /><!-- ELSE --><span class="gensmall">{L_SELECT_SORT_METHOD}:</span>&nbsp;<select name="sk">{S_MODE_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <span class="gensmall">{L_ORDER}</span>&nbsp;<select name="sd">{S_ORDER_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <input type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="btnlite" /><!-- ENDIF --></td>
I found:

td class="cat" colspan="<!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP -->9<!-- ELSE -->8<!-- ENDIF -->" align="center"><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH_POPUP and not S_SELECT_SINGLE --><input class="btnlite" type="submit" value="{L_SELECT_MARKED}" /><!-- ELSE --><span class="gensmall">{L_SELECT_SORT_METHOD}:</span>&nbsp;<select name="sk">{S_MODE_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <span class="gensmall">{L_ORDER}</span>&nbsp;<select name="sd">{S_ORDER_SELECT}</select>&nbsp; <input type="submit" name="submit" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="btnlite" /><!-- ENDIF --></td> 
The instruction states:

{:%1} + 1
Does that mean for me to take "9" and change it manually to "10"? Or should I be seeing a variable show up there? It says also "Tip: This allows you to alter integers. For help on what each operator means, click here." but the "click here" doesn't work... Hence my question. If anyone could spare a second to help a clueless guy out, I'd really appreciate it.
wmtoo
Name: Josi

Post by wmtoo »

Yes - and also change the 8 to 9... essentially, you are increasing the number of columns by one to accommodate the new column created by this mod.
Raewyn

Post by Raewyn »

Ah, that works fantastically, thank you for your quick response. :) I didn't completely understand what it was asking me to do.

I wonder if I can be so presumptuous as to make a few requests. One is raising Currency when certain Postcounts are reached. For example, x money given when player reaches 100 posts, y money given when player reaches 500 posts, etc... As an incentive.

Also, is there going to be an easier way to determine which forums will raise money per post/poll/etc except through going through all permissions for all groups in all forums?
tbma2008

Post by tbma2008 »

by far my favorite mod on my site right now, without it, my site would be boring. It plays a role with the arcade, and keeps the board alive. So really looking foward to the next release with the cash in memberlist fix. keep up the good work man.
TBMAMUSIC.COM
polepositiondriver

Post by polepositiondriver »

I am nearly done with the install but i'm having this error come up
Language file cash_mod.php couldn't be opened.
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

polepositiondriver wrote:I am nearly done with the install but i'm having this error come up
Language file cash_mod.php couldn't be opened.
make sure you uploaded all the files to your site :)
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
polepositiondriver

It was definitely uploaded to the right area,
Any extra help would be great, I've never got it to work
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

polepositiondriver wrote:It was definitely uploaded to the right area,
Any extra help would be great, I've never got it to work
the only reason it would say it can't be opened is if the file is corrupted or you don't have it uploaded to the correct location.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
polepositiondriver

I put it in langauge and EN and then MODS

What type of upload should the files have?

I tried ascii and binary

Both didn't work
Demon of Darkness

Post by Demon of Darkness »

Does this MOD work with 3.0.4?
madguy

Post by madguy »

How do I exchange currencies?
wingnut144

Post by wingnut144 »

Ok, after adding this mod, enabling the permissions, and posting a message, I'm getting:

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php on line 461: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3737: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3153)

What is causing this??

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”