[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
X.Homer.X

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by X.Homer.X » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:42 pm

There are two modules that are available for addition to the Administration Control Panel that dont do anything. User settings and Bank settings. Did i install this right? or do they actually not have anything?

wmtoo
Name: Josi

Post by wmtoo » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 am

That is correct - at this point, they appear to be placeholders for future features.

X.Homer.X

Post by X.Homer.X » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 am

okay thank you

silent_thunder

Post by silent_thunder » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 am

The points are not increasing after they reached 92 points. What can be the issue here?? anyone have an idea

Aaron_Nichols

Post by Aaron_Nichols » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:51 am

I am not sure, as I can not understand half the people speaking in this forum, but I do know that when you click memberlist or Members it will not show you anything, just a blank screen. However, my problem is that when I view a users profile, I can donate and everything, that works fine. However it just says TEST CREDITS: 0 {Donate} but when I donate I can see that they have credits. Is this a known bug or did I do something wrong?

Aaron_Nichols

Post by Aaron_Nichols » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I guess that there is no more support given for this mod then? That is fine, I will, perhaps go with another mod that works a little better.

Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Aaron_Nichols wrote:I guess that there is no more support given for this mod then? That is fine, I will, perhaps go with another mod that works a little better.
no, it's Beta 1.
All the questions have already been asked, now I just need to go fix bugs and add features.
Any problems you're having have most likely been asked and possibly answered already… I don't have time to offer support for questions already answered.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)

madd74

Post by madd74 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 pm

I did a search for {:%1} in this topic and found nothing to address this. In the MODX file for "styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_body.html" there is a find and replace, but the find is found no where in the file, so I am curious how to go about it.

Code: Select all

Find
<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->
Doing a search for U_SORT_ACTIVE I find 4 files. Adding the td COLSPAN I find one, and it looks like

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->5<!-- ELSE -->4<!-- ENDIF -->">&nbsp;</td>
I am running phpbb 3.04 as a fresh install.

*** EDIT ***

Oh, yeah, should have waited for the next FIND request :) There is also

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->{:%2}<!-- ENDIF -->"> </td>
So this is the second edit, right after the first one I noted.

KeithR
Former Team Member
Name: Keith R

Post by KeithR » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm

madd74 wrote:I did a search for {:%1} in this topic and found nothing to address this. In the MODX file for "styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_body.html" there is a find and replace, but the find is found no where in the file, so I am curious how to go about it.

Find
<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->
Doing a search for U_SORT_ACTIVE I find 4 files. Adding the td COLSPAN I find one, and it looks like

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->5<!-- ELSE -->4<!-- ENDIF -->">&nbsp;</td>
I am running phpbb 3.04 as a fresh install.
Try changing

to

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->6<!-- ELSE -->4<!-- ENDIF -->">&nbsp;</td>

madd74

Post by madd74 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:01 am

Thanks for the help. Now, I find that I am not able to access the MOD via ADM. I see that it is there, but if I click to add it, nothing shows anywhere. The other thing I notice is that the MOD check does not have all the info for it, and I am not sure if that is related.

http://madd74.com/help/

click on the modx.png file, for some reason the image cuts off and I cannot cirectly link a .png file apparently.

madd74

Post by madd74 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:54 pm

So anyone have any idea what would get edited to make it so you could not add admin modules in the ACP? Also, anyone else use the MOD Version Check and getting the same problem that I am getting?

I have added the arcade MOD, and that it is, and the Arcade MOD came up just fine and it was installed after the Cash MOD.

Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:05 am

You need to follow the DIY instructions. You do not add the module normally and if you have the old cash mod installed you need to have that completely removed before installing this one.
When all else fails, read the instructions

madd74

Post by madd74 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 pm

I did follow the DIY instructions. What I am experiencing is that I cannot even add new MODS (yet my arcade worked fine).

For example.

ACP -> SYSTEM -> ADMINISTRATION CONTROL PANEL -> CREATE NEW MODULE -> CASH MOD

Mod Type -> Category
Parent -> No Parent
Module Enabled -> Yes

Under the tabs, this should now appear, and it does not. I went to

ADD MODULE -> Cash Settings

So then I have the Cash Settings in the new MOD I made, and it is still no where. I attempted to add it to General so I would have it somewhere, and it is still no where.

I see it under Module management and I have it enabled, but I have no way to access the setting to the CASH MOD and I am not sure the reason it is not coming up, or the reason I cannot make any new ones.

Fresh install, arcade and MOD Version check only things installed.

So what file or system could I look at/restore that would give me the ability to take care of this problem?

madd74

Post by madd74 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:06 am

Wee I fixed it! Well, one part of two, but at least the important one :D

I would like to thank SSEi95, who on page 28 had a similar issue, and his wisdom is what I did to fix the problem. I removed all of the Portal MOD tabs, and then poof, everything worked again. So anyone using the "Board3 Portal" having a similar problem, just remove the portal and but it back and it should fix the issue.

I still am not sure the reason the MOD Version Check does not have the name. It just says "__ is up to date" and Current version is 1.0.0b1 and latest version is "..". Anyone use this additional MOD and know the reason it is not working? It says that MOD Check version is up to day :mrgreen:

williampV

Post by williampV » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:07 am

found a "bug"... on my forums i had 2 sections where when posted in you get no cash for posting in it, yet when people post there, they do get it anyway, i even tried setting every usergroup permissions for cash on that forum section to "never" and they still get it...

also, still want the feature where you can add / remove cash from members as admin :p
never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run! death really hates that.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”