Page 95 of 111

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 pm
by rplc
hi guys ive got a problem
ive had installed the cash mod and now ive tried to uninstall the Mod
ive got the following problem
if i want to see my personal settings there is always the button of the bank althogh ive removed all files and rechanged all changes...
Image

Can anyone say me how i can remove this button? named UCP_BANK

€everything is clear...sry i havent searched first the topic...

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm
by Deathly Hallow
Deathly Hallow wrote:
Deathly Hallow wrote:Hi,

I've installed this mod on my own forum, I've done al th edits, purge the cache, refreshed the templates, this mod works BUT....

-I can't see the memberlist anymore or groups when I click on a group (or memberlist..)
-In the admin control panel, I don't see by the permissions 'cash' only a box which is becoming green, when alll is setting to 'yes'

Does anyone know, what the problem here is? I hope I'll get a good answer!
Anyone a answer...

I've got 2 another questions too...

>When I've donate to someone, I can't click 'return to the last page' or something like that...
>When would it be able to use bank and the users module?
Anyone know answers, and eventueally which file from memberlist, there more..

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:09 pm
by Handyman`
Deathly Hallow wrote:
Deathly Hallow wrote:
Deathly Hallow wrote:Hi,

I've installed this mod on my own forum, I've done al th edits, purge the cache, refreshed the templates, this mod works BUT....

-I can't see the memberlist anymore or groups when I click on a group (or memberlist..)
-In the admin control panel, I don't see by the permissions 'cash' only a box which is becoming green, when alll is setting to 'yes'

Does anyone know, what the problem here is? I hope I'll get a good answer!
Anyone a answer...

I've got 2 another questions too...

>When I've donate to someone, I can't click 'return to the last page' or something like that...
>When would it be able to use bank and the users module?
Anyone know answers, and eventueally which file from memberlist, there more..
This MOD is currently in Beta, so I'm not providing patches… just seeing the bugs everybody is getting with this MOD and will be fixing them in Beta 2.

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 pm
by Deathly Hallow
But whn I go to an other forum where I can get in admin panel, i see the word 'cash' by the permissions, and see meberlist, But I don't see it now.

The mod was also installed on that forum by a support team meber there.

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:04 pm
by someoneee
hi everybody.
i have installed this mod.it's seems to be working fine.but when i try to donate other users i get this error:
General Error
Module not accessible.
I tryed to reinstall the mod.and change the cash setting's.
what should i do? :roll:

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:51 am
by ThunderCrew
did you ever go into the ACP modules area where it says to and "enable"
Browse to your Administration control panel-System Administration control panel (under module management).
Then select Cash Settings from the dropdown menu (on the right side) and click Add Module.
Then it should say it was installed successfully.
Now click System (tab) and you'll see a .MODS tab appear… click on that tab and you'll see the Cash MOD Settings.

Have fun :)
If so did you set permissiosn on yourself and users to be authorised to use it?

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:55 am
by someoneee
Yes i did.i Enabled the module.and i set the premissions but nothing changed.
Image
Image
Can you please help me to fix it :roll:

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 pm
by Ladysarajane
@someoneee - Please run this SQL in your phpmyadmin and post the results:

Code: Select all

SELECT `module_basename`
FROM `phpbb_modules`
WHERE `module_langname` LIKE "%BANK%";
Be sure to change the phpbb_ prefix to match your tables prefix.

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 pm
by someoneee
here it is:
SELECT `module_basename`
FROM `phpbb_hackingstuffmodules`
WHERE `module_langname` LIKE "%BANK%"
LIMIT 0 , 30

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 pm
by borninblood
Here is an odd one, since installing this mod, if someone quotes a post the new post will appear directly under the post they are quoting even if they are quoting the first post in a topic that has 20 pages on it.

I am looking over to see if I have put something in the wrong place, but I can't see anything - any ideas?

Also, I assume I only need to really look in functions_posting.php and maybe viewtopic.php?

EDIT - I can confirm both the above mentioned files are correct as stated in the install.xml file.

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:37 pm
by borninblood
someoneee wrote:here it is:
SELECT `module_basename`
FROM `phpbb_hackingstuffmodules`
WHERE `module_langname` LIKE "%BANK%"
LIMIT 0 , 30
I think she wants the returned results, not the query you entered.

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:47 pm
by someoneee
where to find it?

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:48 pm
by Ladysarajane
Actually, that is a result. Scroll down some and see if you see a table with some results Seems you still need to follow the DIY instructions. You don't have any modules so the automatic SQL has not been run.
Step-by-step instructions here: http://startrekguide.com/community/view ... &start=280 on my post.

Edit: Yeeks, I am getting whiplash from answering the same question on both forums. :shock:

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:00 pm
by borninblood
borninblood wrote:Here is an odd one, since installing this mod, if someone quotes a post the new post will appear directly under the post they are quoting even if they are quoting the first post in a topic that has 20 pages on it.

I am looking over to see if I have put something in the wrong place, but I can't see anything - any ideas?

Also, I assume I only need to really look in functions_posting.php and maybe viewtopic.php?

EDIT - I can confirm both the above mentioned files are correct as stated in the install.xml file.
Just found out - the correct post_id is being assigned to the post, it is just the topic that displays it out of order.

EDIT - Sorry, more information

When this happens (a quoted post) the post will not appear in the View New Posts search, nor will it bump the post up. (I am assuming because the last post of the topic has stayed the same)

Any ideas?

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 pm
by someoneee
But i can see the cash settings and edit them :roll:
Problem is the donating