[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
varundbest

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by varundbest »

varundbest wrote:I am unable to install it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I installed and and it also show up in acp and ucp (bank) but no donate button! and no cash!
my forum
Any Help guys!!!!!!!
varundbest

Post by varundbest »

How to integrate this mod with arcade!!!!!!??????
i want 2 motobucks to deduct when user plays and 5 motobucks to give when he/she wins
camm15h
Former Team Member
Name: Paul Cammish

Post by camm15h »

varundbest - please bear in mind there is a 6 hour bump limit.
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

varundbest wrote:How to integrate this mod with arcade!!!!!!??????
i want 2 motobucks to deduct when user plays and 5 motobucks to give when he/she wins
are you checking, that this mod have no bank, no support for other mods and something else, ore you want only spam?

you spam on startrek, you spam here..and dont check what the people said you...

nothing what you think can this mod do!

this mod is not what you search for... :evil:
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
varundbest

Post by varundbest »

@darkonia
Is there any other mod with these supports?
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw »

darkonia wrote:
are you checking, that this mod have no bank, no support for other mods and something else, ore you want only spam?

:roll: varundbest spams every site he goes too, his banned from way too many.

Anyway this mod is full of errors right now, so best to wait for it to be fixed.
varundbest

Post by varundbest »

NathanFtw wrote:
darkonia wrote:

Anyway this mod is full of errors right now, so best to wait for it to be fixed.
Now what do you mean by that mate? I was banned from motorolafans.com as i made another site which is a competitor for them.
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

varundbest wrote:
NathanFtw wrote:
darkonia wrote:

Now what do you mean by that mate? I was banned from motorolafans.com as i made another site which is a competitor for them.
You can easily integrate this MOD with any arcade by using the cash class included in the zip.
It's a complete API that contains everything you need to add/remove points/cash/motobucks etc…
Unlike the MOD, the API is finished and working :)
I still have to finish some features in the MOD and there's only 1 known bug… where it doesn't respect permissions.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
munyosz

Post by munyosz »

I have installed this on my 3.0.6 phpBB and it didnt seem to work, because the scripts in some files are different from those in 3.0.2( the install.xml file says find line 'X' in viewtopic_body.html , but there is no line 'X' in viewtopic_body.html or if there is , its something different.)
So is there any way of this making this cool Cash Mod work on 3.0.6?
THx for help!
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

I haven't tested it yet in 3.0.6.
Not sure when I can get to it just yet… did anybody else test this on 3.0.6?
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
munyosz

Post by munyosz »

thanx ! :D i installed it on my other forum (phpBB version 3.0.2) and no problem installing (altough i had to edit some files manually)
1 problem:
when i post/create a topic and write lots of words and stuff and i submit , I dont get any cash (I registered 'testuser' and all the permissions are set right for the user) The error code displayed above the header is (the board can be seen!)

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php on line 461: Division by zero
what have i done wrong anyone help? please?
2 problem:
this might be a problem carried forward from problem 1:
fter i posted i went to (still in 'testuser' account) user control panel- Bank and this comes up:

You have not selected a user to donate to.
To select an user, go to the users profile or a post they made in a topic and click on their donate link
How am i meant to manage my money (bank) then?
3. How cn i add new banks and edit bank names in ACP?
Thanx or all the help
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

munyosz wrote:thanx ! :D i installed it on my other forum (phpBB version 3.0.2) and no problem installing (altough i had to edit some files manually)
1 problem:
when i post/create a topic and write lots of words and stuff and i submit , I dont get any cash (I registered 'testuser' and all the permissions are set right for the user) The error code displayed above the header is (the board can be seen!)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php on line 461: Division by zero
what have i done wrong anyone help? please?
2 problem:
this might be a problem carried forward from problem 1:
fter i posted i went to (still in 'testuser' account) user control panel- Bank and this comes up:

You have not selected a user to donate to.
To select an user, go to the users profile or a post they made in a topic and click on their donate link
How am i meant to manage my money (bank) then?
3. How cn i add new banks and edit bank names in ACP?
Thanx or all the help
You didn't do anything wrong there.
Looks like I need to run a check to make sure it's not dividing by zero :|
madd74

Post by madd74 »

What tables in mySQL does this modify? I am going to do a clean install of 3.0.6 and arcade, and will want to wait until there is better support for it.

FYI, I realize that this is free and Handyman is a busy Handy, so, not a complaint, just an observation. While what help that has been given is appreciated, I had too many problems to keep using it. It is certainly promising, and I look forward to a final release some day! Best regards, and thanks in advance for the info.

... and of course, Merry Christmas, happy winter solstice, happy Hanukkah, and whatever else I missed :mrgreenliveson:
Zark!

Post by Zark! »

Hello, I have used this mod for a long time and the only problem was that I can't edit the users currencies, but I modified this mod to add this function.
I type here the code to do this if someone want to use it:

OPEN ./includes/acp/acp_users.php

SEARCH:

$data['user_birthday']	= sprintf('%2d-%2d-%4d', $data['bday_day'], $data['bday_month'], $data['bday_year']);
ADD AFTER:

/*Cash mod addon by Zark*/
function secure_vars_spec($var){
	$var = strip_tags($var);
	$var = stripslashes($var);
	$var = htmlentities($var);
	$var = htmlspecialchars($var);
}
$cash_tot = mysql_query("SELECT cash_amt FROM phpbb_cash_amt WHERE user_id ='$user_id'");
if ($cashok = mysql_fetch_array($cash_tot)){
$tot_cash = $cashok['cash_amt'];
}else{
}
if ($submit){
/*Zark cash*/
$cash_sum_amount = request_var('cash-amt-sum', 0);
$cash_num_amount = secure_vars_spec($cash_sum_amount);
$cash_num_amount = mysql_real_escape_string($cash_num_amount);
mysql_query("UPDATE phpbb_cash_amt SET cash_amt='$cash_sum_amount' WHERE user_id='$user_id'");
}
/*Zark Cash*/
I tested it and run perfectly, but i'm not sure if it's so secure. I didn't use the sql syntax and security tags of phpBB.

P.D: Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish :S

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”