[ABD] video sharing mod (using music online mod)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
boardsource

[ABD] video sharing mod (using music online mod)

Post by boardsource »

never actually thought id be creating a mod.... but here i am. What im trying to do, is i want to turn the music online mod , which as far as i know has been abandoned, into a video sharing kinda system. By that i dont mean something like youtube where you get to upload videos, but just something to share videos that you have found or uploaded into other sites by embedding them. to give you an idea of what im talking about, i already sort of accomplished this using pligg (a digg clone). and you can see it here

http://www.board-source.com/videos/stor ... -Draw-line

the only problem with that is that its not integrated into the rest of my site, which is completely based on phpbb.

so the reason im posting this here, is because im not the most skilled php coder out there (actually i suck). so i wanted some volunters to help me out with this project. the music online mod already has some of the features as the link i posted, and i can figure out the embed part, and maybe how to add the comments into the same page (with some sort of quick reply form), but what i would need help with could include things like
-star rating (as far as i know it only has a numeral rating)
-displaying related videos
-adding a "tag" field, which is searchable
-displaying users latest videos on profile

anyways, this is all just on paper right now. if you would like to help in this project or have some extra ideas post them here or pm me. this could be a collaborative effort, as in each person takes on one of the tasks listed above.
Board Source- Skateboarding Surfing and snowboarding community
boardsource

Re: [DEV] video sharing mod (using music online mod)

Post by boardsource »

oops, i meant to post this in the phpbb2.0 mod forum..... could a mod please move this thanks

man im off to a great start
Board Source- Skateboarding Surfing and snowboarding community

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”