[ABD] AJAX Chat

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
easygo

Re: [RC] AJAX Chat

Post by easygo »

subfighter wrote:is there module or somekind of block that lists who is currently chatting? i read the wiki and looked at your site and demo but did not see anything..

the chat system looks good..
Hi,

I'm still working on a new wiki to this part of integration. In the meantime you could try

http://ajax-chat.wiki.sourceforge.net/p ... chat+users

and stay tuned // easy
Casual developer for AJAX Chat on behalf of the author / Arcade Center powered by phpBB Arcade

A problem well put is half solved. (John Dewey, 1859–1952)
magicfun

Post by magicfun »

easygo wrote:
magicfun wrote:
easygo wrote:
magicfun wrote:Thanks that did the trick, I think. Isn't there supposed to be a "delete message" little image on the right if you are the administrator and are deleting messages? Mine dont seem to be showing up.
Logged into both correctly? If not, try forceAutoLogin (see chat/lib/config.php)
I set that to true, and it still does not show any icon for delete. I can delete some messages, but its hard to see where exactly the image is..because it is blank. Any other ideas of what is going on?
In that case, there's something wrong with your style sheet. Open chat/css/shoutbox.css in your
text editor and check or specify the background url to the image file delete.png.
shoutbox.css says the following for the delete button:

#ajaxChatContent #ajaxChatChatList .delete {
background:url('../img/delete.png') no-repeat right;
}

seems right to me and the image is on the server...but doesnt show up
easygo

Post by easygo »

magicfun wrote:
easygo wrote:
magicfun wrote:
easygo wrote:
magicfun wrote:Thanks that did the trick, I think. Isn't there supposed to be a "delete message" little image on the right if you are the administrator and are deleting messages? Mine dont seem to be showing up.
Logged into both correctly? If not, try forceAutoLogin (see chat/lib/config.php)
I set that to true, and it still does not show any icon for delete. I can delete some messages, but its hard to see where exactly the image is..because it is blank. Any other ideas of what is going on?
In that case, there's something wrong with your style sheet. Open chat/css/shoutbox.css in your
text editor and check or specify the background url to the image file delete.png.
shoutbox.css says the following for the delete button:

#ajaxChatContent #ajaxChatChatList .delete {
background:url('../img/delete.png') no-repeat right;
}

seems right to me and the image is on the server...but doesnt show up
How could it be right then? Think twice.
Casual developer for AJAX Chat on behalf of the author / Arcade Center powered by phpBB Arcade

A problem well put is half solved. (John Dewey, 1859–1952)
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Re: [ABD] AJAX Chat

Post by DavidIQ »

madblueimp wrote:Important:
As the time and effort spent to support the AJAX Chat project has increased my support here on this topic will discontinue.
I will continue to answer support requests on the Official SourceForge project site.
Feel free to use this topic for user-to-user support.
Unfortunately, that is not the purpose of the MODs in development forum. Therefore I am locking this. See rule 6c.

madblueimp,
If you would like to reclaim this topic please contact a MOD Team member.

easygo,
If you have taken over development of this MOD please start a new topic and let one of us know so we can add a link to it here. If you have not taken over development please contact madblueimp to see if he'll allow it. Thank you.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”