[ABD] phpBB Soccersuite

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
jerx
Registered User
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:27 am

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by jerx »

Looks like you need to add the matches manually. What do you guys think of creating matches automatically, so that you only have to enter the date of the match? All soccer leagues are the same, aren' t they? Each team plays twice against every other team, one at home and one on the road.

But maybe it is better to enter them manually. There are so many cups (UEAFA, Champions Leagues, World, Continental, National) which have different rules.

It would be cool to have tables of each league created automatically based on the match results. Again you have the problem of distinguishing between leagues and cups. Moreover there might be differences in given points on the various leagues. And there might also be penalty points (like last season in Italy).
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

jerx wrote:Looks like you need to add the matches manually. What do you guys think of creating matches automatically, so that you only have to enter the date of the match? All soccer leagues are the same, aren' t they? Each team plays twice against every other team, one at home and one on the road.

But maybe it is better to enter them manually. There are so many cups (UEAFA, Champions Leagues, World, Continental, National) which have different rules.
Hi,

This is something I have thought about, and I think it's a possibility that a "fixture list" could be generated and used by others. It's some time off in the development stage, but definately in the plans.
jerx wrote: It would be cool to have tables of each league created automatically based on the match results. Again you have the problem of distinguishing between leagues and cups. Moreover there might be differences in given points on the various leagues. And there might also be penalty points (like last season in Italy).
This is already a feature. Click on "Tables" and then select the required league from the select box on the top right.
jerx
Registered User
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:27 am

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by jerx »

Creomire wrote:
jerx wrote: It would be cool to have tables of each league created automatically based on the match results. Again you have the problem of distinguishing between leagues and cups. Moreover there might be differences in given points on the various leagues. And there might also be penalty points (like last season in Italy).
This is already a feature. Click on "Tables" and then select the required league from the select box on the top right.
Sorry, haven' t looked carefully enough at the tables section. Looks very nice. Thanks for your hard work on this mod!
Granit
Registered User
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Granit »

The 26 of Aug the spanish leauge starts, do you think there will be any kind of realease untill then?
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

Granit wrote:The 26 of Aug the spanish leauge starts, do you think there will be any kind of realease untill then?
I can't put a release date on it, but I think the Alpha release should be ready before then.
Granit
Registered User
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Granit »

I was wondering if you could add one more feature to the list?
The possiblity to add or remove points for the teams so the team table add up with the international one in case of a scandal like in Italy for some seasons agoe.
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

Granit wrote:I was wondering if you could add one more feature to the list?
The possiblity to add or remove points for the teams so the team table add up with the international one in case of a scandal like in Italy for some seasons agoe.
Yep, I can add that.

8-)
Granit
Registered User
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Granit »

Any news or progress on this mod?
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

I'm working on it. As you can see the user interface is ready... I'm just working on the admin side now.

I can't put a time on it.
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

First Alpha release now available... 8-)

Please, please, please fully uninstall previous Sportsuite mod before installing this new mod.
slambik
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:27 pm

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by slambik »

hi Creomire,
I am watching your MOD since its begining, hope you now found the best way to make it, soccer is very similar sport to sport I am interested in, so I hope I could use this MOD.

anyway, good luck and thank you for ALPHA!
Last edited by slambik on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

slambik wrote:hi Creomire,
I am watching your MOD since its begining, hope you now found the best way to make it, soccer is very similar sport to sport I am interested in, so I hope I could use this MOD.

anyway, good luck and thank you for ALPHA!
Thank you. It's nice to see your first post is such a kind one. I hope you enjoy the mod.
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

It is now possible to administer the soccersuite on Creomire Olympus.

UCP->Usergroups->Soccersuite Admins.

Select and join.

Afterwards, if you click on the Sportsbook link, you will see the soccersuite control panel link just below the soccersuite copyright notice.

8-)
User avatar
BlackburnRavers
Registered User
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: Blackburn
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by BlackburnRavers »

this is a mint mod! i tried it on prosilver my test templete! please say this will be available on subsilver2 by start of premiership season? My users are looking forward to this mod! :D
User avatar
Creomire
Registered User
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Contact:

Re: [ALPHA] phpBB Soccersuite

Post by Creomire »

BlackburnRavers wrote:this is a mint mod! i tried it on prosilver my test templete! please say this will be available on subsilver2 by start of premiership season? My users are looking forward to this mod! :D
There would be lots of work involved converting to subsilver2. I'm not ruling it out, but it would be at the end of the development process, if at all.
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”