[ABD] Paid Subscriptions.

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
WMCMoo

Re: [DEV] Paid Subscriptions.

Post by WMCMoo »

any news on this as its just a Brilliant idea !

i had a similar mod on phpbb2 ! and that was great .

love the idea

any idea of a realease date?
.mOo . cOw.
kab012345

Post by kab012345 »

WMCMoo wrote:any news on this as its just a Brilliant idea !

i had a similar mod on phpbb2 ! and that was great .

love the idea

any idea of a realease date?
No, unfortunately I don't think there is a release date yet.. :?

But, do you mind sharing the MOD you used on v2? :oops:
Geisthund

Post by Geisthund »

Hi

The good news is the author of this mod is working on his Garage mod so fingers crossed when that's sorted he'll move on to this one.
This is one works with phpbb2 http://bbs.loewen.com.sg/viewforum.php?f=32 but not phpbb3.
matgallis

Post by matgallis »

blah all the mod's I need I can't use :/
FlexyClown

Post by FlexyClown »

Would be great if you could also show an image next to the post where the users details are. A little logo button which you couls show - bronze/silver/gold etc supporter...
Acreo Aeneas

Post by Acreo Aeneas »

FlexyClown wrote:Would be great if you could also show an image next to the post where the users details are. A little logo button which you couls show - bronze/silver/gold etc supporter...
You can just set a group rank (with image). ACP > Users and Groups > Select your custom group > 'Set Custom Rank' > Choose Rank > Save.

I've been checking this topic every day since I've found it. :D
Acreo Aeneas
FlexyClown

Post by FlexyClown »

Acreo Aeneas wrote:
FlexyClown wrote:Would be great if you could also show an image next to the post where the users details are. A little logo button which you couls show - bronze/silver/gold etc supporter...
You can just set a group rank (with image). ACP > Users and Groups > Select your custom group > 'Set Custom Rank' > Choose Rank > Save.

Yes but that wouldn't allow you to have a rank shown as newbie and a separate image shown as site supporter would it? For example you have your normal rank structure of:
- newbie = 0 - 20 posts
- regular = 20 - 100 posts
- hardcore = 100+ posts

but against each of those each one may or may not be a site supporter. So newbie may or may not be a site supporter, likewise hardcore may or may not be a site supporter?
takerman

Post by takerman »

very good mod , It will be available in how long?
And especially congratulations for your work :D
Acreo Aeneas

Post by Acreo Aeneas »

FlexyClown wrote:
Acreo Aeneas wrote:

Yes but that wouldn't allow you to have a rank shown as newbie and a separate image shown as site supporter would it? For example you have your normal rank structure of:
- newbie = 0 - 20 posts
- regular = 20 - 100 posts
- hardcore = 100+ posts

but against each of those each one may or may not be a site supporter. So newbie may or may not be a site supporter, likewise hardcore may or may not be a site supporter?
That would be a multi-rank mod. This mod will not include that. PHPBB3 by default doesn't support multiranks (displayed). So you will have to find someone to make one for you or code it yourself.
Acreo Aeneas
Acreo Aeneas

Post by Acreo Aeneas »

takerman wrote:very good mod , It will be available in how long?
And especially congratulations for your work :D
Poyntesm will post an update when he has time to (or has anything new to report). Everyone interested should just wait until he updates this thread with new information. Right now, we don't know when the mod will be released.
Acreo Aeneas
DjFarout

Post by DjFarout »

Hi,
What is the status of this? I was thinking about doing the same! If you need any help, please let me know!
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Status is still the same, its only a DEV topic where I get some feedback and show a little of how its going to work. I still plan on doing this but currently my main MOD is taking 100% of my MODding time. When that changes the development of this can continue.
BeautyGal

Post by BeautyGal »

poyntesm wrote:Status is still the same, its only a DEV topic where I get some feedback and show a little of how its going to work. I still plan on doing this but currently my main MOD is taking 100% of my MODding time. When that changes the development of this can continue.
please, I've been waiting 5 months for this!! :D
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Well sorry but I am very busy at the moment so it will really not be for another few months at the earliest.
zilonitiz

Post by zilonitiz »

May be another mod has been released?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”