[ABD] Country Flags 1.0.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
shantoo

Re: [RC] Country Flags 1.0.0

Post by shantoo »

mitthoo wrote:I donno what is the problem but it doesn't seems to be working. I can see the acp modules but its not showing any flag on profile and not in the post as well.

i dono what is wrong.

did i miss some edit ?
Did you also edited the html files into /styles/.../template/ and clean your board cach.
mitthoo

Post by mitthoo »

yes done that..
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Cleach your cach, And go to acp --> styles --> and refresh each Style components
mitthoo

Post by mitthoo »

I am not a noob here shantoo... :D I have already tried that...

Mod please help...
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Turn your debug on in your config file, if there is an error message, check that.
mitthoo

Post by mitthoo »

Code: Select all

@define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);
// @define('DEBUG', true);
// @define('DEBUG_EXTRA', true);
?>
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Replace that with

@define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);
@define('DEBUG', true);
@define('DEBUG_EXTRA', true);
?>
mitthoo

Post by mitthoo »

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 422: Undefined variable: catless
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 464: Undefined variable: catless
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 422: Undefined variable: catless
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 464: Undefined variable: catless
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3462: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2927)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3464: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2927)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3465: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2927)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3466: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2927)

But i've checked the codes on these lines its no where related to flag mod..
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Did you added also the modules in the acp?
<|TGC|BOSTON>

Post by <|TGC|BOSTON> »

Hi,

I just installed the flags MOD but when i click on members to see the members list i have the error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/remo71/public_html/phpbb3/includes/template.php(175) : eval()'d code on line 71
and if i refresh the page the error change to :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/remo71/public_html/phpbb3/cache/tpl_avalonblue_memberlist_body.html.php on line 71
Can you help me pleasE ?

EDit : Problems fixed.
axl409

Post by axl409 »

what exactly does this mean?

Copy install/cf_install.php to install/cf_install.php

i dont see this file anywhere
VISIT THE 4 HORSEMEN WEBSITE
http://www.4horsemensite.com
<|TGC|BOSTON>

Post by <|TGC|BOSTON> »

Hi, i have a problem again.

When i want the defaut of members i have :
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_id = 1196' at line 6 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_flag = '' WHERE group_id = 1127 AND user_flag <> '' AND user_flag = AND user_id = 1196

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_user.php
LINE: 2908
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

LINE: 3054
CALL: remove_default_flag()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_groups.php
LINE: 155
CALL: group_user_attributes()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_groups->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Can you help me ?
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

<|TGC|BOSTON> wrote:Hi, i have a problem again.

When i want the defaut of members i have :
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_id = 1196' at line 6 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_flag = '' WHERE group_id = 1127 AND user_flag <> '' AND user_flag = AND user_id = 1196

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

LINE: 2908
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

LINE: 3054
CALL: remove_default_flag()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_groups.php
LINE: 155
CALL: group_user_attributes()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_groups->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Can you help me ?

This error is already reported and fixed. Check page ~4 or around that.
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

axl409 wrote:what exactly does this mean?

Copy install/cf_install.php to install/cf_install.php

i dont see this file anywhere
The files need to be copied to your ftp root from folder to your ftp account, The install is included the rar file. otherwise download the file again.
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

<|TGC|BOSTON> wrote:Hi,

I just installed the flags MOD but when i click on members to see the members list i have the error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/remo71/public_html/phpbb3/includes/template.php(175) : eval()'d code on line 71
and if i refresh the page the error change to :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/remo71/public_html/phpbb3/cache/tpl_avalonblue_memberlist_body.html.php on line 71
Can you help me pleasE ?

EDit : Problems fixed.

Check the coding of memberlist_body.html and the instructions code, It's possible that u forgot a } or something else.
On line 71 u can check

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”