[ABD] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Highway of Life
Former Team Member
Name: David Lewis

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by Highway of Life »

They wouldn’t be kicked out, but they would be set as default to the new group. They would still reside in both groups. :)
austin881 wrote:You just can't turn around without being spammed by STG links around here. It is so annoying that phpBB allows this.
There is no reason to act like a troll. Any MOD developed by an Author you’re going to find links to their site in that topic. :roll:
The phpBB Weekly Podcast - Discussing the developments of phpBB4 and beyond.

New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing?
Visit phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide to learn how.

satandream

Post by satandream »

well this betafase has been for a while and no support for subsilver2, i dont need this mod but a friend of mine need it.I am not complaining but i can understand the frustrations amoung members that need this mod.Hope subilver2 support get out before cristmas though ;)

Highway of Life
Former Team Member
Name: David Lewis

Post by Highway of Life »

I certainly understand how you feel, and I don’t blame you. My workload has been very heavy, so I simply have not had time to complete it since the last release.
The phpBB Weekly Podcast - Discussing the developments of phpBB4 and beyond.

New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing?
Visit phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide to learn how.

cacc

Post by cacc »

Is it possible to set this up with another payment service? I am with AlertPay which uses an IPN like PayPal does. I am pretty limited in my knowledge on this type of thing and have only had unsuccessful attempts thus far. If you think you can help me, the integration guide for alertpay is available here: http://www.alertpay.com/Documents/Alert ... _Guide.pdf

wired076

Post by wired076 »

cacc wrote:Is it possible to set this up with another payment service? I am with AlertPay which uses an IPN like PayPal does. I am pretty limited in my knowledge on this type of thing and have only had unsuccessful attempts thus far. If you think you can help me, the integration guide for alertpay is available here: http://www.alertpay.com/Documents/Alert ... _Guide.pdf
At the moment This mod does not incorporate any other payments other than PayPal.

There is an add on to this mod currently in development which will eventually add these features but I am currently unsure of its timeframe. This other addon then will be incorporated into this mod.

DBM

Post by DBM »

I'm getting the "no exchange data" error for the first time today. I know people have reported a problem with it in the past - are people any closer to knowing what causes it?

callteg4

Post by callteg4 »

Has anybody converted this to work with subsilver 2 theme please

Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

DBM wrote:I'm getting the "no exchange data" error for the first time today. I know people have reported a problem with it in the past - are people any closer to knowing what causes it?
I see this when I am on my development site. Because, it can't contact PayPal.

yais

Post by yais »

I just installed the mod, but when I go to the donate page, I'm getting this error:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /donate/index.php on line 113: Undefined variable: source
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3172)
It refers to this line in the /donate/index.php:

$donate->display($source); 
I havent modified the source of the mod in any way :? .

stickerboy
Former Team Member
Name: Kenny Cameron

Post by stickerboy »

change that line to this:

$donate->display();  
:)
I'm a web-designing code-decrypting tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || phpBB Snippets ||
Formerly known as cherokee red

yais

Post by yais »

cherokee red wrote:change that line to this:

$donate->display();  
:)
that done the trick, although why was it detecting the variable $source as being undefined?

Also, its fascinating how far Highway has gone to hide the footer credits code :D, but any chance someone could tell me where it is so I don't have to go through the whole mod line by line, because the text link which says:

PayPal Donation MOD

is pointing here: http://http//startrekguide.com/communit ... php?t=2781

For some reason the http:// has been repeated and therefore needs to be removed otherwise the link won't work.

Muad''Dib

Post by Muad''Dib »

Open: donate/index.php.
Find:

$donate->hash_str = 'PGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cDovL2h0dHA6Ly9zdGFydHJla2d1aWRlLmNvbS9jb21tdW5pdHkvdmlld3RvcGljLnBocD90PTI3ODEiPlBheVBhbCBE';
			$donate->hash_str .= 'b25hdGlvbiBNT0Q8L2E+ICZjb3B5IDIwMDggPGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cDovL3N0YXJ0cmVrZ3VpZGUuY29tIj5TdGFyVHJla0d1aWRlPC9hPg==';
Replace with:

$donate->hash_str = 'PGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cDovL3N0YXJ0cmVrZ3VpZGUuY29tL2NvbW11bml0eS92aWV3dG9waWMucGhwP3Q9Mjc4MSI+UGF5UGFsIERvbm';
			$donate->hash_str .= 'F0aW9uIE1PRDwvYT4gJmNvcHkgMjAwOCA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vc3RhcnRyZWtndWlkZS5jb20iPlN0YXJUcmVrR3VpZGU8L2E+';
That should fix it ;)
Last edited by Muad''Dib on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yais

Post by yais »

That fixes the link but changes the text to this:

PayPal D

Are all these hash strings really necessary? Whats wrong with a simple link back in plain text in the footer :? .

yais

Post by yais »

its ok, i sorted it.

Muad''Dib

Post by Muad''Dib »

That line is only half of the whole thing ... the next line down in donate/index.php takes care of the rest.

Glad you got it sorted though.

***EDIT***

Yeah your right i did screw it up pretty bad ;)

I fixed it now though.. check my edited post above.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”