[ABD] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
Relic30
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by Relic30 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:56 pm

anybody here me

i am getting this error "Error: No Exchange Data" ! what can i do ? how to fix it ?

sotiris25s
Registered User
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by sotiris25s » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 pm

how can i make it worn on style fisubice2 based on subsilver2?

avr333
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by avr333 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:21 am

First off... Thank you for putting together this mod. Great job!

(Disclaimer: I'm new to php and phpBB)
I recently started to install the mod on v3.0.3. All files are in the appropriate dirs. When I click on Administration Control Panel within the System tab I receive the following error:


Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /includes/acp/info/acp_donation_mod.php on line 25


Code: Select all

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
   exit;
}

/**
* @package module_install
*/
class acp_donation_mod_info
{
   protected $mod_data = array();

   function module()
   {
      return array(

Line 25:

Code: Select all

protected $mod_data = array();

I need some assistance in resolving this error. I'm at a loss.

Thx in advance,

avr333

wired076
Registered User
Posts: 1441
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:19 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by wired076 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:35 am

avr333 wrote:First off... Thank you for putting together this mod. Great job!

(Disclaimer: I'm new to php and phpBB)
I recently started to install the mod on v3.0.3. All files are in the appropriate dirs. When I click on Administration Control Panel within the System tab I receive the following error:


Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /includes/acp/info/acp_donation_mod.php on line 25


Code: Select all

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
   exit;
}

/**
* @package module_install
*/
class acp_donation_mod_info
{
   protected $mod_data = array();

   function module()
   {
      return array(

Line 25:

Code: Select all

protected $mod_data = array();

I need some assistance in resolving this error. I'm at a loss.

Thx in advance,

avr333
What version of php are you running on the server that your site is hosted on....

Please note that HoL has a disclamer on the first post stating:
Requirements:

PHP 5.0 or above -- this MOD will NOT run on PHP4

avr333
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by avr333 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 pm

wired076 wrote:
avr333 wrote:First off... Thank you for putting together this mod. Great job!

(Disclaimer: I'm new to php and phpBB)
I recently started to install the mod on v3.0.3. All files are in the appropriate dirs. When I click on Administration Control Panel within the System tab I receive the following error:


Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /includes/acp/info/acp_donation_mod.php on line 25


Code: Select all

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
   exit;
}

/**
* @package module_install
*/
class acp_donation_mod_info
{
   protected $mod_data = array();

   function module()
   {
      return array(

Line 25:

Code: Select all

protected $mod_data = array();

I need some assistance in resolving this error. I'm at a loss.

Thx in advance,

avr333
What version of php are you running on the server that your site is hosted on....

Please note that HoL has a disclamer on the first post stating:
Requirements:

PHP 5.0 or above -- this MOD will NOT run on PHP4

Thank you for the reply, i had php4.4 running on hosting server, i modified my htaccess file so it's now supporting php5.0 !! Everything is working fine now !

wired076
Registered User
Posts: 1441
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:19 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by wired076 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 am

avr333 wrote:
wired076 wrote:
avr333 wrote:First off... Thank you for putting together this mod. Great job!

(Disclaimer: I'm new to php and phpBB)
I recently started to install the mod on v3.0.3. All files are in the appropriate dirs. When I click on Administration Control Panel within the System tab I receive the following error:


Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /includes/acp/info/acp_donation_mod.php on line 25


Code: Select all

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
   exit;
}

/**
* @package module_install
*/
class acp_donation_mod_info
{
   protected $mod_data = array();

   function module()
   {
      return array(

Line 25:

Code: Select all

protected $mod_data = array();

I need some assistance in resolving this error. I'm at a loss.

Thx in advance,

avr333
What version of php are you running on the server that your site is hosted on....

Please note that HoL has a disclamer on the first post stating:
Requirements:

PHP 5.0 or above -- this MOD will NOT run on PHP4

Thank you for the reply, i had php4.4 running on hosting server, i modified my htaccess file so it's now supporting php5.0 !! Everything is working fine now !
Congratulations and great to hear its all working now!

coreymanshack
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:17 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by coreymanshack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 am

Hello Highway of Life, I was wondering if you ever integrated this mod to work with Cash Mod, I'm willing to pay $ if you haven't.

VorowneTSG
Registered User
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:33 pm
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by VorowneTSG » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Can AutoMod be used to install this mod successfully?

CMA
Registered User
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:15 pm
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CMA » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 am

yes but you have to manually delete one line then copy and paste files and folders...

ANYHOW... its not working prefectly... and i believe this is not safe to use this mod because its not supported phpbb3.06... only phpbb3.03...

edit: i highly recommend not install this on 3.06... i cant uninstall it... so i am forced to do fresh install...

CaNNon_
Registered User
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CaNNon_ » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:41 pm

edit: i highly recommend not install this on 3.06... i cant uninstall it... so i am forced to do fresh install...
I have it working on 3.0.6, whats the problem?

CMA
Registered User
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:15 pm
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CMA » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 pm

first i installed it with automod... after install, when i click phpbb root, i am redirected to donate page sorta like this

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p11033425

i did re-upload files, double check files, etc... i dont find any problem... i guess this mod is not stable...

CaNNon_
Registered User
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CaNNon_ » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:22 pm

You reffering to the black back ground screen shot?
did you check the next reply to see if it was the issue because he was right.

CMA
Registered User
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:15 pm
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CMA » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:51 pm

of course not...

i mean just same display... just not display english properly... and numbers is blank... and i cant go to forums/index.php because of it...

i did check for answer but its not solving my problem...

CaNNon_
Registered User
Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 am

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CaNNon_ » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:56 pm

when you did the automod install did you need to press the force install button or did it just install?

CMA
Registered User
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:15 pm
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Advanced PayPal Donation MOD 1.0.B4

Post by CMA » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:30 am

i just delete one error line of "root/adm/style/donate/*" then copy all files/folder from root folder to phpbb root...

of course add moducle in acp...

thats all... no install.php, update_db.php or whatever...

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”