[ABD] phpBB Rivals (Clans, Ladders & Tournaments)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
ragu78

Re: [BETA] phpBB Rivals (Clans, Ladders & Tournaments)

Post by ragu78 »

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but some of the templates footers seem to have errors ...

Example: if I go to -> "Edit Sub-Ladders" section of rivals acp the footer is screwed up and stretched bad.

I have noticed this for alot of the templates for the different section of rivals however some display just fine.

Can someone else verify this please ... thx
ragu78

Post by ragu78 »

Another error:

When I try and send a "New Ticket" via the Clan CP I recieve "NO_RECIPIENT" after hitting submit.
Acc3L

Post by Acc3L »

Code: Select all

<ul class="linklist rightside">
<li class="icon-faq"><a href="{U_FAQ}" title="{L_FAQ_EXPLAIN}">{L_FAQ}</a></li>
<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST --><li class="icon-members"><a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}" title="{L_MEMBERLIST_EXPLAIN}">{L_MEMBERLIST}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><li class="icon-register"><a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<li class="icon-logout"><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" title="{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" accesskey="l">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></li>
<!-- ENDIF -->
</ul>
<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
</div>
<br />
<ul class="linklist">
<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN and (U_MCP or U_ACP) --><li><a href="{U_RACP}" title="{L_RACP}" class="icon-ucp">{L_RACP}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<li><a href="{U_PLATFORMS}" title="{L_PLATFORMS}" class="icon-ucp">{L_PLATFORMS}</a></li>
<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><li><a href="{U_CCP}" title="{L_CCP}" class="icon-ucp">{L_CCP}</a></li>
<li><a href="{U_ADDCLAN}" title="{L_ADDCLAN}" class="icon-ucp">{L_ADDCLAN}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
<li><a href="{U_TOURNAMENTS}" title="{L_TOURNAMENTS}" class="icon-ucp">{L_TOURNAMENTS}</a></li>
</ul><br />
</div>
This is my overall_header.html file, edited as said in install file. But on my site i don't see Rivals links. I can access everything through /rivals.php?action=xxx. Also my language/en/common.php is edited a said in install. Anyone knows the solution?
L3th4l

Post by L3th4l »

ragu78 wrote:Another error:

When I try and send a "New Ticket" via the Clan CP I recieve "NO_RECIPIENT" after hitting submit.
You will get "NO_RECIPIENT" untill you set the ticket receiver in the Rivals ACP/Configure Rivals. The ticket receiver is the board admin you want to receive the tickets. Set the ticket receiver to a board Admins userid# and the tickets that are sent will show up in their PMs..
Webmaster, level designer and coder for Smokin' Guns, a Quake3 Arena full conversion mod (soon to be a standalone game) http://www.smokin-guns.net
L3th4l

Post by L3th4l »

ragu78 wrote:Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but some of the templates footers seem to have errors ...

Example: if I go to -> "Edit Sub-Ladders" section of rivals acp the footer is screwed up and stretched bad.

I have noticed this for alot of the templates for the different section of rivals however some display just fine.

Can someone else verify this please ... thx
All the templates look fine on my setup..
Webmaster, level designer and coder for Smokin' Guns, a Quake3 Arena full conversion mod (soon to be a standalone game) http://www.smokin-guns.net
ragu78

Post by ragu78 »

L3th4l wrote:
ragu78 wrote:Another error:

You will get "NO_RECIPIENT" untill you set the ticket receiver in the Rivals ACP/Configure Rivals. The ticket receiver is the board admin you want to receive the tickets. Set the ticket receiver to a board Admins userid# and the tickets that are sent will show up in their PMs..
Are you able to add more then one persons ID# to have it sent to multiple people?

As for your problem with the links not showing up in your theme header .... have you refreshed your sites cache? If so did you refresh your themes template, thme, and images caches also? I had the same problem until I updated the 4 different caches. Hope this helps ....
Acc3L

Post by Acc3L »

Ok, changed styles and Rivals navigation is shown on subsilver2, but on prosilver - still no nav.
@ragu78 : do you mean to clear browsers cache or other specific way?

Also i would like to now - I see Clan Messages option in my CCP, but how can a clan leader send a mass pm to its clan members?

EDIT
@ragu78 : Thanks about those caches.

IMO when pressing "Manage Tournaments" you should be able to see tournament in which you are participating without beeing in a ladder. It's kinda weird i think.
Last edited by Acc3L on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
L3th4l

Post by L3th4l »

@ragu78 - Nope, just one admin. Would be nice to have more than one though.

I can also confirm (even with 4 clans in the tourney and the tourney is active) that in Clan CP/Manage Tournaments nothing shows up in the drop down but "No On-going Tournaments". So you cannot submit a win/loss.

Also, in Rivals ACP/Edit Tournaments/ Edit Brackets you have links beside each clan that let the admin move the clan to the next bracket. Whn you click on it you get a SQL error.
  • SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'clan_tournaments' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_rivals_clans SET clan_tournaments = "" WHERE clan_id = 4

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
    LINE: 158
    CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: rivals/acp_editbrackets.php
    LINE: 35
    CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: rivals.php
    LINE: 40
    CALL: include('rivals/acp_editbrackets.php')
ragu78

Post by ragu78 »

Acc3L wrote:Ok, changed styles and Rivals navigation is shown on subsilver2, but on prosilver - still no nav.
@ragu78 : do you mean to clear browsers cache or other specific way?

Also i would like to now - I see Clan Messages option in my CCP, but how can a clan leader send a mass pm to its clan members?
Yes, in your forums ACP panel, goto the styles tab at the top then on the left you will see "Style components". Click that and then a list will come up with a option to refresh. Refresh it and then do the same for the other 2 that are listed under "Style components", the themes and images.
ragu78

Post by ragu78 »

L3th4l wrote:@ragu78 - Nope, just one admin. Would be nice to have more than one though.
How hard would it to make this possible? I cant see why this wouldnt be possible seeing as one person handling all the match disputes etc would be a hefty task for one person on a decent size site.
Acc3L

Post by Acc3L »

Found a problem about Tournament.
I made a single elimination tournament for 4 teams. I signed up 4 teams and trying to register 5th team it said - Sorry, this tournament has the maximum number of clans. Everything is ok here, but when i want to see the brackets it's like - The brackets can not be generated because all the clans have not signed up yet + the list of teams.

And how can i remove a team from tournament? And i have the same problem as mentioned before - can't manage my tournaments and report a win or loss. Also this is kinda weird - you can send challange to a clan which isn't participating in ladder so the other clan simply can't accept or deny your challange.

When accepting challange i get this error -
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /rivals.php on line 40: include(./rivals/ccp_managechallenges.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /rivals.php on line 40: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './rivals/ccp_managechallenges.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
General Error
template->_tpl_load(): No file specified for handle body
The same error is when denying the challange. And one more thing, i can check "Accept Challange" and "Decline challange" both at the same time.

When sending a ticket with an attachment - error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /rivals/ccp_ticket.php on line 26: move_uploaded_file(./uploads/.) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /rivals/ccp_ticket.php on line 26: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpxz2xyf' to './uploads/.'
Dunno, maybe it's caused by my server settings or smthin.

Also i can press "Request to Join" and i get "You are now apart of this clan. Welcome!" although i'm not logged in - it's weird.

Another thing is about ladder - it would be nice if i could start ladder, so that other teams cannot join it.

One more thing, would it be hard to make a list of all clans and put a link to this in navigation?

Eh, wrote here some stuff that would be nice and i haven't seen it for now [ maybe i'm simply blind ], anyway, keep up the good job. Cheers mate.
Last edited by Acc3L on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
L3th4l

Post by L3th4l »

ragu78 wrote:
L3th4l wrote:@ragu78 - Nope, just one admin. Would be nice to have more than one though.
How hard would it to make this possible? I cant see why this wouldnt be possible seeing as one person handling all the match disputes etc would be a hefty task for one person on a decent size site.
Not hard to implement at all..
ragu78

Post by ragu78 »

L3th4l wrote:Not hard to implement at all..
Ok, how do you do it?
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

Updating coming soon, so much things to add and fix :)

So far in my code:
- Fixed clan_tournament bug in edit brackets.
- Tournaments now show up in CCP->Tournaments.
- Accepting/Declinging challenges work.
- Added Mass PM ability in CCP->Messages (you can send a PM to all of your members with a click of a button :))
- Misc template fixes.
- Request to join is fixed.

A lot of stuff, I am extremely busy, Ill post the update when I get a chance.

Thanks.
gawaindc

Post by gawaindc »

A.I. BOT wrote:Updating coming soon, so much things to add and fix :)

So far in my code:
- Fixed clan_tournament bug in edit brackets.
- Tournaments now show up in CCP->Tournaments.
- Accepting/Declinging challenges work.
- Added Mass PM ability in CCP->Messages (you can send a PM to all of your members with a click of a button :))
- Misc template fixes.
- Request to join is fixed.

A lot of stuff, I am extremely busy, Ill post the update when I get a chance.

Thanks.
Oh you tease! :P

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”