[ABD] simple acp pm read [1.0.4b]

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
naushadhassam

Re: [BETA] simple acp pm read [1.0.3B]

Post by naushadhassam »

the best software to open up php zipped files is WINRAR , it has the structure on when u open it so u just drag and drop it .

Easy :D
Free Hosting - Here
Sports Entertainment Online ( A PS3 Online Gaming Community ) - Here
FREE UNLIMITED HOSTING FOR PHPBB MOD MAKERS - PM ME FOR MORE INFO ( MY WAY ON DONATING TO PHPBB )
Xboxsosmart

Post by Xboxsosmart »

Ok, that worked.
Good job on the MOD.
Jotne

Post by Jotne »

Has onyone figured out why it does work wint mySQL and not with mySQLi ?
When I did remove the "i" it did work fine for me too.

Pleases update install files or first post to reflect that it does not work on mySQLi
I did have to read 8 or 9 pages before I did find the solution.

Thanks anyway for a great mod.

A possebility to sort on user/date/subject like in the windows "find user" would be nice.
Also to onlye select one user and see all userpost from that user would be nice.
Don’t feed the Troll
Molde Cycleklubb - - http://www.moldeck.no
HP41.org - - http://forum.hp41.org
Mandarola

Post by Mandarola »

it works perfectly in 3.0.0
Xboxsosmart

Post by Xboxsosmart »

Sorry for the bump, but if there is a link to a me a .zip file for it can you link me to it?

Thanks, Xbox (I am at school right now an need a zip file because gzip is not supported.)
chicken dippa

Post by chicken dippa »

I'm receiving the following errors with phpBB3 gold

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'g_91' in 'where clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id = g_91

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_prvmsg.php
LINE: 52
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_prvmsg.php
LINE: 123
CALL: parse_to_address()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_prvmsg->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
newcastlefishing.com

Post by newcastlefishing.com »

works for me
Sithnar

Post by Sithnar »

is there a way to add a delete button to this?
Sithnar - Head Nerd @ DarkLord's Realm
Survive

Post by Survive »

Lucky I tested it on my testing forum, just messed up the ACP, made sure I installed it properly.
pacop2

Post by pacop2 »

KidneyBoy wrote:
Balero wrote:Thx, but I have this problem:

Thx ;)
In the upper left-hand side (where the options are, next to where your username shows up, there's an arrowhead that points to the left. Click it once, and the menu will roll back, and you will see all of that information.

*cheers*
I have the same problem (with firefox, because with explorer appear a horizontal scrollbar), and the left arrowhead is not enough to see all the information, and the messages appear cutted in the right :cry:
pacop2

Post by pacop2 »

A suggestion for future versions: add a search box to put the username and find his private messages.
Tazmanian

Post by Tazmanian »

-
Last edited by Tazmanian on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cwcollector

Post by cwcollector »

I get the same error.
cwcollector

Post by cwcollector »

This is odd, I changed the common.php file back to the original ad it is as if I do not have the common language file installed even though I know I do.

Post by 008008 »

cwcollector wrote:I get the same error.
i have this

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_prvmsg.php on line 67: Undefined variable: to
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_prvmsg.php on line 67: Undefined variable: to
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)

:(

any idea please ?
Last edited by 008008 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”