[ABD] Xbox Live Tag (1.1.0)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
CoC

Re: [BETA] Xbox Live Tag (0.0.7)

Post by CoC »

You should update or get your host to update their MySQL version.

See if this makes any difference.

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_xbl` TEXT DEFAULT '' NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_xbl_vt_colour` VARCHAR( 12 ) DEFAULT 'blue' NOT NULL AFTER `xbl_voice_tag`;
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_xbl_vp_colour` VARCHAR( 12 ) DEFAULT 'blue' NOT NULL AFTER `user_xbl_vt_colour`;
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_xbl_vp_tag` VARCHAR( 12 ) DEFAULT 'gel' NOT NULL AFTER `user_xbl_vp_colour`;
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD `user_xbl_vt_tag` VARCHAR( 12 ) DEFAULT 'gelsig' NOT NULL AFTER `user_xbl_vp_tag`;
Module xbl
Failed due to error: The module's info file has not been uploaded. The module cannot be edited without the info file.
You need to upload the module info file, and either run the install file again or manually adding the modules from the instructions in the mod's xml file.

Groove200uk

Post by Groove200uk »

Nice one thanks...ill give that a try.

Is my host running an old version of MySQL then ?

Whats the recomended version?

Groove200uk

Post by Groove200uk »

Great that worked fine....

Is the order of the tables critical ? As ive now entered this in two batches I think the order mught be slightly wrong...will this matter ? Or should i delete them all and start again substituting the code you have supplied ?

Dielman

Post by Dielman »

I've just installed on another site for a friend, and get the following error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_form_key() in /home/site/public_html/includes/ucp/ucp_prefs.php on line 324
and

Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_form_key() in /home/site/public_html/includes/acp/acp_users.php on line 1179
Both occur when trying to access pages to change or add gamertags.

CoC

Post by CoC »

Groove200uk wrote:Great that worked fine....

Is the order of the tables critical ? As ive now entered this in two batches I think the order mught be slightly wrong...will this matter ? Or should i delete them all and start again substituting the code you have supplied ?
No the table order doesn't matter.
I would say a minimum of 4.1 but MySQL recommend the latest version.
Dielman wrote:I've just installed on another site for a friend, and get the following error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_form_key() in /home/site/public_html/includes/ucp/ucp_prefs.php on line 324
and

Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_form_key() in /home/site/public_html/includes/acp/acp_users.php on line 1179
Both occur when trying to access pages to change or add gamertags.
They need to upgrade to phpBB RC7

Groove200uk

Post by Groove200uk »

THanks Coc........Im going to give it a go tonight then.

Dielman

Post by Dielman »

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/site/public_html/includes/template.php(175) : eval()'d code on line 229
Updated to RC7, re-installed hack. Get this when trying to view a thread.

Refers to this section:

if (!isset($this->files[$handle]))
		{
			trigger_error("template->_tpl_load(): No file specified for handle $handle", E_USER_ERROR);
		}

CoC

Post by CoC »

template.php errors are not really errors in that file, they are errors in the styles .html file confusing I know.

If you are getting the error when viewing a topic, then the error is in viewtopic_body.html re-check the edits made to that file.

Groove200uk

Post by Groove200uk »

Nearly there...I think.

All edits made , all files uploaded.

Ive lost access to admin and user CP's ....jut getting a blank page , so i cant enable it all.

How do i install the modules (if that is the problem ) as I cant run the install script as it errors out due to my version of Mysql ???

xhotshot23x

Post by xhotshot23x »

Are the style for phpbb RC7 or an earlier version?

CoC

Post by CoC »

Groove200uk wrote:Nearly there...I think.

All edits made , all files uploaded.

Ive lost access to admin and user CP's ....jut getting a blank page , so i cant enable it all.

How do i install the modules (if that is the problem ) as I cant run the install script as it errors out due to my version of Mysql ???

:? - A blank page would normally mean an error in a language file, did you change anything in the /mods/xbl.php file?
xhotshot23x wrote:Are the style for phpbb RC7 or an earlier version?

The styles are for RC7 althought there is a minor find error in memberlist_view.html that I never noticed, but has been fixed in 0.0.8

Dielman

Post by Dielman »

CoC wrote:template.php errors are not really errors in that file, they are errors in the styles .html file confusing I know.

If you are getting the error when viewing a topic, then the error is in viewtopic_body.html re-check the edits made to that file.
I re-applied the stock standard viewtopic_body.html, applied edits to it as stated, and all I've managed to do is move the error to line 234, which is the second last line of this.

/**

* Reset/empty complete block

* @access public

*/
That doesn't even refer to anything else does it? Now I'm really getting confused.

CoC

Re: [BETA] Xbox Live Tag (0.0.8)

Post by CoC »

Can you post your viewtopic_body.html

Dielman

Re: [BETA] Xbox Live Tag (0.0.8)

Post by Dielman »

CoC wrote:Can you post your viewtopic_body.html
I've pm'd it to you.
Edit: Also tried with another prosilver based theme, same problem. I'll give 0.0.8 a go and see how it goes.

CoC

Re: [BETA] Xbox Live Tag (0.0.9)

Post by CoC »

I have sent it back, it's working now, was a problem within the install.xml file, the javascript was in CDATA tags and it wasn't being shown for some reason, removed the tags and all is good.

Mod is updated to 0.0.9

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”