[ABD] Xbox Live Tag (1.1.0)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.

Re: [BETA] Xbox Live Tag (1.0.0)

Post by 212121 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:02 pm

I installed the mod on my forums but in the profile view page theirs a problem.

Here is a screen shot: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7589/xboxoz2.jpg

Post by 212121 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:15 pm

bump. please help me. read the post right above.

-JoshC-

Post by -JoshC- » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:13 am

Are there plans for the option of putting one of the regular gamertags under the avatar instead of a flash one? I was really hoping to be able to put the Corner, Mini or Micro version under the avatar. The flash version doesn't fit on our forums. It hangs out over the side. We have a fixed width forum.

The Bru Crew

Post by The Bru Crew » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:52 am

Edit xbox live tag options

Xbox Live ID:
Xbox Live Tags are currently disabled on this forum.

Is what i get when i try to use it in the UCP.

When i go to ACP and try to enable it for my user i get an error

This is what i receive

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'user_xbl' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

UPDATE forum_users SET user_xbl = NULL, user_allow_xbl = 1, user_show_xbl = 1, allow_xbl_small = 1, user_xbl_vt_tag = NULL, user_xbl_vt_colour = NULL, user_xbl_vp_tag = NULL, user_xbl_vp_colour = NULL, xbl_voice_tag = 0, user_options = '895' WHERE user_id = 2

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_users.php
LINE: 1263
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_users->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

Help Please!

FIXED: had to change the prefix on my query

ChickenOwnzYew
I've Been Banned!

Post by ChickenOwnzYew » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Follow'd all the steps, dont know what I did wrong :(

http://chickenownzyew.com/upload/upload/gjhfgh.PNG

Please Help!
Add me on msn
ryan.chicken@hotmail.com

ChickenOwnzYew
I've Been Banned!

Post by ChickenOwnzYew » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:06 pm

help please.

darkdog

Post by darkdog » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi. I installed this mod. I can see the Xbox Live Setting menu also in my ACP. My only problem is that everytime i try to go my index page my Graphics got messed up.

http://www.compzia.org/nastymotorsport

Can someone please help me?

darkdog

Post by darkdog » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:46 pm

Ok. I installed it one more time and seems like there is no problem. Now my question is that why i cannot see my xboxlivegamertag ?

thepita

Post by thepita » Sun May 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Hello,

I have phpbb 3.0.1 running on http://www.damngamer.com/forums. I installed Xbox Live Tag and followed all of the instructions and mods. All of the controls show up for the admin menu and user menu. However the gamertags for people only show up when you view a user's profile. I have re-checked everything in the install.xml and it is exactly installed as written. I have cleared the cache as well and uploaded all the neccesary files. Anyone know a solution?

Dielman

Post by Dielman » Mon May 26, 2008 11:35 am

thepita wrote:Hello,

I have phpbb 3.0.1 running on http://www.damngamer.com/forums. I installed Xbox Live Tag and followed all of the instructions and mods. All of the controls show up for the admin menu and user menu. However the gamertags for people only show up when you view a user's profile. I have re-checked everything in the install.xml and it is exactly installed as written. I have cleared the cache as well and uploaded all the neccesary files. Anyone know a solution?
Yep, ditto here. Came back to this mod once 3 had become stable, after all the playing around with it I had done during the RC stages of 3 I was hoping it'd all be good, but this is holding me up.

CoC

Post by CoC » Mon May 26, 2008 12:18 pm

I don't belive you have installed it exactly how it written on 3.0.1 because it wouldn't work.

Code: Select all

$post_data['enable_sig']		= (!$config['allow_sig']) ? false : ((isset($_POST['attach_sig']) && $user->data['is_registered']) ? true : false);
Was changed to,

$post_data['enable_sig']		= (!$config['allow_sig'] || !$auth->acl_get('f_sigs', $forum_id) || !$auth->acl_get('u_sig')) ? false : ((isset($_POST['attach_sig']) && $user->data['is_registered']) ? true : false);

from 3.0.0 -> 3.0.1 and that was a line find in posting.php that was needed to install the mod.

I haven't had time to update the mod lately but If I have time tonight when I finish work I will do.

seleets

Post by seleets » Mon May 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /home/gamersre/public_html/index.php on line 24

My site is Gamers Realm

If you can help me please add me on msn - steeles08@hotmail.co.uk.

Dielman

Post by Dielman » Tue May 27, 2008 3:14 am

CoC wrote:I don't belive you have installed it exactly how it written on 3.0.1 because it wouldn't work.

$post_data['enable_sig']		= (!$config['allow_sig']) ? false : ((isset($_POST['attach_sig']) && $user->data['is_registered']) ? true : false);
Was changed to,

$post_data['enable_sig']		= (!$config['allow_sig'] || !$auth->acl_get('f_sigs', $forum_id) || !$auth->acl_get('u_sig')) ? false : ((isset($_POST['attach_sig']) && $user->data['is_registered']) ? true : false);

from 3.0.0 -> 3.0.1 and that was a line find in posting.php that was needed to install the mod.

I haven't had time to update the mod lately but If I have time tonight when I finish work I will do.
So changing above line to below line rather than the one in the MOD instruction file should work?

alougialou

Post by alougialou » Tue May 27, 2008 7:45 pm

I am trying to setup the mod in phpbb 3.0.1, I used the mode as it is mentioned currently taking into account the change CoC mentioned in posting.php, when I try to enable the mod from ACP / xbox live settings I get an sql error:
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'allow_xbl' for key 1 [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value, is_dynamic) VALUES ('allow_xbl', 1, 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 156
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_xbl.php
LINE: 88
CALL: set_config()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_xbl->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
I went through the file edits once more and I think everything is as mentioned in the install.xml, so could someone point me please on what to look for? Thanks!

alougialou

Post by alougialou » Wed May 28, 2008 11:32 am

Never mind on the above, i was trying to apply this mod to another template (Carbon), once i applied it in prosilver it worked OK, and the strange thing now is that when I switched back to carbon, there is no sql error, on ACP everything looks ok but no gamertag is being shown anywhere...

I am a noob in phpbb so any suggestion would be greatly appreciated :D

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”