[ABD] Custom Title MOD

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Re: [BETA] Custom Title MOD

Post by DragonMaster1 »

I just install this also

You should read my notes as I found a couple errors and when I adjusted them it worked

However I had a real hard time with finding and setting the permissions

Read this:

http://startrekguide.com/community/view ... 127&t=6377
autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

autinhyeu wrote:How to enable html "custom title"???
i need it.
My forum: http://www.autinhyeu.com/tieu-chuan-cua ... html#p2288
Please help me!!!
Thanks.
Up :?
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible
felixgstla

Post by felixgstla »

I've read through the bulk of this topic, but haven't found anything similar to my problem quite yet.

I can see the custom titles field in the UCP and in the ACP, but I cannot see any changes even after putting the proper permissions and inputting a custom title into the field in the UCP.

Could someone tell me a possible reason why this is happening?
Foxw

Post by Foxw »

Well after alot of playing with it, I've found that on the UCP pages the S_custom_title_enabled var is coming up as invalid
autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

autinhyeu wrote:
autinhyeu wrote:How to enable html "custom title"???
i need it.
My forum: http://www.autinhyeu.com/tieu-chuan-cua ... html#p2288
Please help me!!!
Thanks.
Up :?
Up, sorry.
Who can help me enable HTML for that MOD... I'm need it very thing. :(

Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Is it stable enough for live board?
Aexoden
Name: Jason Lynch

Post by Aexoden »

Sunka wrote:Is it stable enough for live board?
Well, I've fixed all of the known bugs, and I haven't seen anything else come up if it's installed properly. However, the two largest bugs I've fixed over the years (both this version and the previous version for phpBB 2.0.x) were undiscovered for months until I found them.

However, I believe the MOD to be stable and secure at this time, so I see no reason not to recommend it for a live board. If you do have trouble, of course, please let me know. It's getting closer to the point where I'm just going to have to break down and put out a release candidate. I don't currently have any planned changes since beta 2.
Elite Troopers

Post by Elite Troopers »

nvm.
ham1299

Post by ham1299 »

I'm having a slight problem with my upgrade from Beta 1.

Open: includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php
Find

Code: Select all

if (($registered_seconds > $config['custom_title_days'] * 86400) && ($user->data['user_posts'] > $config['custom_title_posts']))

if (($registered_seconds >= $config['custom_title_days'] * 86400) && ($user->data['user_posts'] >= $config['custom_title_posts']))
What am I supposed to do? That's all it says for that file! :?:
Heather
Aexoden

Post by Aexoden »

ham1299 wrote:I'm having a slight problem with my upgrade from Beta 1.

Open: includes/ucp/ucp_profile.php
Find

if (($registered_seconds > $config['custom_title_days'] * 86400) && ($user->data['user_posts'] > $config['custom_title_posts']))

if (($registered_seconds >= $config['custom_title_days'] * 86400) && ($user->data['user_posts'] >= $config['custom_title_posts']))
What am I supposed to do? That's all it says for that file! :?:
Strange... well, you're supposed to replace the first line with the second line. I'm not yet sure why it's displaying it oddly. I'll update this post if I figure it out.

EDIT: Okay, looks like I stupidly used the wrong action name. *mumble mumble*. Since I don't know of any other bugs or reasons to withhold the release, I'll try to correct that and release an RC here soon. But again, you can just replace the first line with the second. Thanks for noticing.
ham1299

Post by ham1299 »

Thanks so much! :) I have one new issue, and maybe making that last edit will fix it. But, just in case it doesn't here it is.

When members view PMs from people who do NOT have a custom title, the following error message is show at the top of the page:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_pm_viewmessage.php on line 179: Undefined index: custom_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3622: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3624: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3625: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3626: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
Heather
ham1299

Post by ham1299 »

OK. I made that last edit, and I'm still getting the error. :?
Heather
Aexoden

Post by Aexoden »

ham1299 wrote:OK. I made that last edit, and I'm still getting the error. :?
Hmm, is it possible you missed one of the edits to ucp_pm_viewmessage.php in the upgrade? If worse comes to worse, feel free to send me the file via e-mail and I'll take a look at it.
autinhyeu

Post by autinhyeu »

I hope next version will enable HTML Rank ;)
thx
Regards

net83it

Post by net83it »

hello

i installed your mod but when i go in my ucq and read pms i received, i get this error on the header of the page

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_pm_viewmessage.php on line 179: Undefined index: custom_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2982)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3554: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2982)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3555: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2982)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2982)

line 179 on ucp_pm_viewmessage.php is

'CUSTOM_TITLE'		=> $user_info['custom_title'],
i checked the edits on that page and it is ok

thank you

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”