[ABD] Custom Title MOD

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Bogey

Re: [BETA] Custom Title MOD

Post by Bogey » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:39 am

I have a problem with this mod. I can't get the Costume Title Mod to show up in the permissions place. I've reinstalled this thing and still no go. I'm getting a bit frustrated as it takes a long time to install and stuff like that. Most of the files I need to edit are already edited with some other mods so I can't just replace the files.

Thanks for those who could help me on this :)

Bogey

Post by Bogey » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 am

I'm still needing help on this.

Where'd the author go :?:

knmt

Post by knmt » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Bogey wrote:I'm still needing help on this.

Where'd the author go :?:
Have you double-checked your database? There are two SQLs that are important :

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO phpbb_acl_options (auth_option, is_global) VALUES ('u_title_edit', 1);
INSERT INTO phpbb_acl_options (auth_option, is_global) VALUES ('u_title_ignore_reqs', 1);
Check if they are correctly set.

Also, remember to check this line:

Open: language/en/acp/permissions_phpbb.php
and all the instructions following that line in install.xml

These steps work for any kinds of additional permissions, so I hope you can find out what the problem is. Good luck!

Bogey

Post by Bogey » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:33 pm

It works on my local server, but it doesn't work on my site... this is pissing me off.

Fixed the stupid thing... reuploaded the whole site... about 1000+ files dammit

thanks though :)

Zexxion

Post by Zexxion » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 am

Hey, I need some help with this mod.

After attempting to install it using AutoMOD, all the file edits are successful except the MySQL queries. For some odd reason, it's trying to insert them into "xx_11xx" which the x's are the different places; the weird part is it's adding an extra 1 in the queried table when they're supposed to be "xx_1xx", not 11. Could someone tell me how to do this right?

spoda-b.com

Post by spoda-b.com » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 pm

This is very odd.

I installed the mod, it didnt work.
So I uninstalled it. and it worked.
I've managed to change a few members titls, but no one can see it on their profile.

I went to change someone elses title and the field is no longer there.

Whats going on?

I tried reinstalling the mod and it says I have errors now.

Once automod is ran, the error I get is this.

styles/prosilver/template/viewtopic_body.html
Find

So I tried forcing the install and I get this error.

[code]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare acp_board::select_custom_title_mode() in /home/content/b/s/a/bsanford2008/html/phpBB3/includes/acp/acp_board.php on line 654
How the custom user title field is now present in the ACP when I "adminster" this user.

<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd>{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

Replace With

<!-- IF postrow.CUSTOM_TITLE or postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd><strong>{postrow.CUSTOM_TITLE}</strong><!-- IF postrow.CUSTOM_TITLE and postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.CUSTOM_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

The Find specified by the MOD could not be found
[/code]

I force instaled it and they seem to be working... idk why or how.

spoda-b.com

Post by spoda-b.com » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 am

any insight? i would like it to work properly if at all possible.

andy2295

Post by andy2295 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:43 am

I have officially taken over this mod. I will check through the code and thread and report back as soon as

spoda-b.com

Post by spoda-b.com » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:53 am

i officially gave up until its no longer "beta" none of these mods seem to work with my theme... hermes grey.

spoda-b.com

Post by spoda-b.com » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 am

I tried reinstalling the mod. Since I had done it before I thought I would remove the query I ran when I first installed the mod. So I log into PHPmyadmin and try to drop the Query. It apparently did not work. Since I tried to run the query again I got this error...

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO phpbb_acl_options( auth_option, is_global )
VALUES (
'u_title_edit', 1
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1146 - Table 'brian11222008.phpbb_acl_options' doesn't exist 

Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:20 pm

When you say "Drop", what SQL did you use? It looks like you may have deleted the table. And, that would be bad. Might I suggest restoring that table for a backup?

spoda-b.com

Post by spoda-b.com » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Gremlinn wrote:When you say "Drop", what SQL did you use? It looks like you may have deleted the table. And, that would be bad. Might I suggest restoring that table for a backup?
Ya, thats what I did. :( Newb mistake. Anyhow I called my host (GoDaddy.com) and they said it would cost about $150 to have them restore it for em. It's not worth it to me to have them do it.

Can I restore just that missing file?

Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Before editing or doing SQL changes, it is a good idea to get an export of your database. I use SQLyog for my database interface. It has a nice little right click option to export the database as SQL. Then you can open the export and find the missing table and run that SQL code or just rebuild the whole database from the point of the backup.

But, for your options at this time... unless you made a copy of the table (or full database), you will have to manually recreate it.

Here is a SQL dump of that table from a fresh phpbb3 install. After you run this, you will need to check permissions and modules (that you have added changed after phpbb3 install.)

/*
SQLyog Enterprise - MySQL GUI v7.15 
MySQL - 5.0.51 : Database - phpbb3
*/

/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=''*/;

/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;

/*Table structure for table `phpbb_acl_options` */

CREATE TABLE `phpbb_acl_options` (
  `auth_option_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `auth_option` varchar(50) collate utf8_bin NOT NULL default '',
  `is_global` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `is_local` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `founder_only` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`auth_option_id`),
  KEY `auth_option` (`auth_option`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=117 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;

/*Data for the table `phpbb_acl_options` */

insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (1,'f_',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (2,'f_announce',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (3,'f_attach',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (4,'f_bbcode',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (5,'f_bump',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (6,'f_delete',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (7,'f_download',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (8,'f_edit',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (9,'f_email',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (10,'f_flash',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (11,'f_icons',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (12,'f_ignoreflood',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (13,'f_img',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (14,'f_list',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (15,'f_noapprove',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (16,'f_poll',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (17,'f_post',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (18,'f_postcount',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (19,'f_print',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (20,'f_read',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (21,'f_reply',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (22,'f_report',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (23,'f_search',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (24,'f_sigs',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (25,'f_smilies',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (26,'f_sticky',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (27,'f_subscribe',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (28,'f_user_lock',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (29,'f_vote',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (30,'f_votechg',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (31,'m_',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (32,'m_approve',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (33,'m_chgposter',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (34,'m_delete',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (35,'m_edit',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (36,'m_info',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (37,'m_lock',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (38,'m_merge',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (39,'m_move',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (40,'m_report',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (41,'m_split',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (42,'m_ban',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (43,'m_warn',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (44,'a_',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (45,'a_aauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (46,'a_attach',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (47,'a_authgroups',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (48,'a_authusers',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (49,'a_backup',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (50,'a_ban',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (51,'a_bbcode',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (52,'a_board',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (53,'a_bots',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (54,'a_clearlogs',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (55,'a_email',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (56,'a_fauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (57,'a_forum',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (58,'a_forumadd',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (59,'a_forumdel',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (60,'a_group',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (61,'a_groupadd',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (62,'a_groupdel',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (63,'a_icons',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (64,'a_jabber',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (65,'a_language',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (66,'a_mauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (67,'a_modules',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (68,'a_names',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (69,'a_phpinfo',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (70,'a_profile',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (71,'a_prune',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (72,'a_ranks',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (73,'a_reasons',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (74,'a_roles',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (75,'a_search',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (76,'a_server',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (77,'a_styles',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (78,'a_switchperm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (79,'a_uauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (80,'a_user',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (81,'a_userdel',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (82,'a_viewauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (83,'a_viewlogs',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (84,'a_words',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (85,'u_',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (86,'u_attach',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (87,'u_chgavatar',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (88,'u_chgcensors',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (89,'u_chgemail',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (90,'u_chggrp',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (91,'u_chgname',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (92,'u_chgpasswd',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (93,'u_download',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (94,'u_hideonline',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (95,'u_ignoreflood',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (96,'u_masspm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (97,'u_pm_attach',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (98,'u_pm_bbcode',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (99,'u_pm_delete',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (100,'u_pm_download',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (101,'u_pm_edit',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (102,'u_pm_emailpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (103,'u_pm_flash',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (104,'u_pm_forward',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (105,'u_pm_img',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (106,'u_pm_printpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (107,'u_pm_smilies',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (108,'u_readpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (109,'u_savedrafts',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (110,'u_search',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (111,'u_sendemail',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (112,'u_sendim',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (113,'u_sendpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (114,'u_sig',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (115,'u_viewonline',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (116,'u_viewprofile',1,0,0);

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=@OLD_SQL_MODE */;
/*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS */;

spoda-b.com

Post by spoda-b.com » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Gremlinn wrote:Before editing or doing SQL changes, it is a good idea to get an export of your database. I use SQLyog for my database interface. It has a nice little right click option to export the database as SQL. Then you can open the export and find the missing table and run that SQL code or just rebuild the whole database from the point of the backup.

But, for your options at this time... unless you made a copy of the table (or full database), you will have to manually recreate it.

Here is a SQL dump of that table from a fresh phpbb3 install. After you run this, you will need to check permissions and modules (that you have added changed after phpbb3 install.)

/*
SQLyog Enterprise - MySQL GUI v7.15 
MySQL - 5.0.51 : Database - phpbb3
*/

/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=''*/;

/*!40014 SET @OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO' */;

/*Table structure for table `phpbb_acl_options` */

CREATE TABLE `phpbb_acl_options` (
  `auth_option_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `auth_option` varchar(50) collate utf8_bin NOT NULL default '',
  `is_global` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `is_local` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `founder_only` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`auth_option_id`),
  KEY `auth_option` (`auth_option`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=117 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;

/*Data for the table `phpbb_acl_options` */

insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (1,'f_',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (2,'f_announce',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (3,'f_attach',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (4,'f_bbcode',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (5,'f_bump',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (6,'f_delete',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (7,'f_download',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (8,'f_edit',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (9,'f_email',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (10,'f_flash',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (11,'f_icons',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (12,'f_ignoreflood',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (13,'f_img',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (14,'f_list',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (15,'f_noapprove',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (16,'f_poll',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (17,'f_post',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (18,'f_postcount',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (19,'f_print',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (20,'f_read',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (21,'f_reply',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (22,'f_report',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (23,'f_search',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (24,'f_sigs',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (25,'f_smilies',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (26,'f_sticky',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (27,'f_subscribe',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (28,'f_user_lock',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (29,'f_vote',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (30,'f_votechg',0,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (31,'m_',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (32,'m_approve',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (33,'m_chgposter',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (34,'m_delete',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (35,'m_edit',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (36,'m_info',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (37,'m_lock',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (38,'m_merge',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (39,'m_move',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (40,'m_report',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (41,'m_split',1,1,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (42,'m_ban',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (43,'m_warn',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (44,'a_',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (45,'a_aauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (46,'a_attach',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (47,'a_authgroups',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (48,'a_authusers',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (49,'a_backup',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (50,'a_ban',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (51,'a_bbcode',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (52,'a_board',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (53,'a_bots',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (54,'a_clearlogs',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (55,'a_email',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (56,'a_fauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (57,'a_forum',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (58,'a_forumadd',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (59,'a_forumdel',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (60,'a_group',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (61,'a_groupadd',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (62,'a_groupdel',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (63,'a_icons',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (64,'a_jabber',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (65,'a_language',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (66,'a_mauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (67,'a_modules',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (68,'a_names',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (69,'a_phpinfo',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (70,'a_profile',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (71,'a_prune',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (72,'a_ranks',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (73,'a_reasons',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (74,'a_roles',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (75,'a_search',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (76,'a_server',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (77,'a_styles',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (78,'a_switchperm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (79,'a_uauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (80,'a_user',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (81,'a_userdel',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (82,'a_viewauth',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (83,'a_viewlogs',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (84,'a_words',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (85,'u_',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (86,'u_attach',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (87,'u_chgavatar',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (88,'u_chgcensors',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (89,'u_chgemail',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (90,'u_chggrp',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (91,'u_chgname',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (92,'u_chgpasswd',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (93,'u_download',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (94,'u_hideonline',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (95,'u_ignoreflood',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (96,'u_masspm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (97,'u_pm_attach',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (98,'u_pm_bbcode',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (99,'u_pm_delete',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (100,'u_pm_download',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (101,'u_pm_edit',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (102,'u_pm_emailpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (103,'u_pm_flash',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (104,'u_pm_forward',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (105,'u_pm_img',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (106,'u_pm_printpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (107,'u_pm_smilies',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (108,'u_readpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (109,'u_savedrafts',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (110,'u_search',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (111,'u_sendemail',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (112,'u_sendim',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (113,'u_sendpm',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (114,'u_sig',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (115,'u_viewonline',1,0,0);
insert  into `phpbb_acl_options`(`auth_option_id`,`auth_option`,`is_global`,`is_local`,`founder_only`) values (116,'u_viewprofile',1,0,0);

/*!40101 SET SQL_MODE=@OLD_SQL_MODE */;
/*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS */;
Thank you soooo much. I ran this as well as the original code from the mod and it seems to have worked,

Thank you!

andy2295

Post by andy2295 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 pm

You should now follow this thred http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1435355 for continuation of this mod

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”