SUPPORT CAN NOW BE FOUND AT http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1981245, AND WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERED IN THIS TOPIC.
MOD Title: Shop Mod
MOD Description: This mod installs adds an item shop to phpBB3. This shop allows your users to purchase items and then possibly use these items later.
MOD Version: 0.4.0a
MOD Download (0.3.0): http://francisfisher.com/downloads/shop_mod_0.3.0.zip
MOD Download (0.4.1): http://francisfisher.com/downloads/shop_mod_0.4.1.zip
(As I have not tested the latest release much, it is highly recommended not to use it on a live server. Although there is always a risk using software-in-development on a live server, I know people do it anyways, and if you're going to, you should stick with the old version, at least until 0.4.* gets more testing).
Demo Board: (currently offline)
Sourceforge Project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/shopmodforphpbb/
Please post bugs and feature requests on sourceforge, as it'll make it easier for me to keep track of them. Feel free to still ask for help here, however.
Since I couldn't find any shop/store mods in development for Olympus, I decided to start my own.
The basic requirements for for this MOD are as follows
- Allow users to purchase various items through a shop.
- Allow users to manage their items through a user control panel module.
- Allow the admin to manage the mod through an admin control panel module.
- Integration with Simple Points System (http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=543803) and (as a secondary goal) Cash Mod (http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=547021) (at least one of these mods must be installed in order to use the Shop Mod)
- Provide an API for development of new items
- Store information about items in the database