[ABD] Shop Mod (0.4.1)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
bigaldizzler

Re: [ALPHA] Shop Mod (0.3.0)

Post by bigaldizzler » Thu May 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks for the reply! I hope its coming together alright! I can't wait for it to be complete :D

Draygon

Post by Draygon » Sun May 11, 2008 10:38 pm

It's been quiet... any updates? :)

danielnguyen

Post by danielnguyen » Mon May 12, 2008 10:04 am

A long time, I haven't seen you release a newer version of this mod. How is your work?
Regards!
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net

desertst0rm
Translator

Post by desertst0rm » Tue May 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Phantom784 you forgot adding User inventory in User Administration.

Elias
Name: Elias

Post by Elias » Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Do we get a message that X user bought X item from the shop? Or does it take the cash automaticly from the user's cash?
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|

Professional

Post by Professional » Wed May 14, 2008 4:04 pm

that's great.
tnx i wil try it. ;)
انجمن تخصصی نسل جدید موبایل ها
My Mobile Forum: M4P Forum
Every Thing That U Feel,Is Every Thing That I Feel.

annepenullar

Post by annepenullar » Wed May 14, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm looking forward for your next release.

So if I'm understanding this right. The "backend feature" will determine how the shop item will function?

annepenullar

Post by annepenullar » Thu May 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Hello, I'm using Simple Points System as my points mod. So I'm receiving:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_shop.php on line 356: Undefined index: cash_mod
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)  
Is there a way out of this? I don't believe I should install Cash Mod as well.

Phantom784

Post by Phantom784 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:07 am

danielnguyen wrote:A long time, I haven't seen you release a newer version of this mod. How is your work?
Regards!
I haven't done any work for awhile, but I've begun to start coding again. Right now I'm working on the config page and then the shelf feature. My last day of high school is tomorrow (w00t) (except for finals next week) so I should have more time, especially in June before I go to college.
desertst0rm wrote:Phantom784 you forgot adding User inventory in User Administration.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I double checked the install.xml and it tells you to add the inventory page in the DIY area.
EY wrote:Do we get a message that X user bought X item from the shop? Or does it take the cash automaticly from the user's cash?
The next version will include an option to PM the admin (or whoever) whenever an item is purchased. If you need this functionality right away, you can add it with the instructions in the following post (http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p5047025) However, money is automatically removed from the user's account with the cash mod or simple points system (one of which is required for the mod), so this isn't necessary to ensure they are charged.
annepenullar wrote:I'm looking forward for your next release.

So if I'm understanding this right. The "backend feature" will determine how the shop item will function?
Yep. The different backends will have different code that is run when the items are used. There are also other places where the backend can affect the items. If anyone knows PHP and would like to code a backend or give some input on the API for it, please let me know. I'm working on the core shop right now and can't devote much time to coding backends myself.
annepenullar wrote:Hello, I'm using Simple Points System as my points mod. So I'm receiving:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_shop.php on line 356: Undefined index: cash_mod
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3025)   
Is there a way out of this? I don't believe I should install Cash Mod as well.
Did you have Cash Mod installed at some point in the past? This usually happens because the config value that says the Cash Mod is installed (which is what my mod uses to detect which system to use) is still in the database. Look for and remove it in phpMyAdmin (or whatever you use to access MySQL).
Want to contact me? Find out how at http://francisfisher.com/contact.php

Elias
Name: Elias

Post by Elias » Fri May 16, 2008 2:09 am

Alright thanks
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|

Dafi

Post by Dafi » Sat May 17, 2008 5:47 pm

is it working on subsilver?
coz im using subsilver..and i already install the mod...
but i dont know how to change the templates
:cry:

Phantom784

Post by Phantom784 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:59 pm

I haven't tested it personally, but the prosilver templates have been reported to work good enough under subsilver2. I'll eventually make a separate subsilver2 template.
Want to contact me? Find out how at http://francisfisher.com/contact.php

Dafi

Post by Dafi » Sun May 18, 2008 8:47 am

can u make some note how to change the templates ini subsilver...
or anyone who successfully try...
and i really dont know how they do, to make subsilver is woking on this mod :cry:

sory for my bad english..

danielnguyen

Post by danielnguyen » Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm

A great mod, when you publish this to Mod Database so I can use but not worry about error! :D
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net

alex_coningham

Post by alex_coningham » Sun May 25, 2008 8:45 am

its working great with simple points mod on my forum. i have added about 75 items in my shop, all weapons of varying damage.

id like to know if there is a mod that users can 'battle' with aquired items? ie they have items that all add up damage and battle other users, then win points depending on the total damage points the loser has. ie. facebook armies.

we need something to do with the items.
Last edited by alex_coningham on Sun May 25, 2008 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”