Page 33 of 65

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm
by BiggDawgg
Ok, Kool

Also, if we have custom bbcode on our forum will it show up on here?

If not any chance you could add a center bbcode?

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm
by Josh18657
BiggDawgg wrote:Ok, Kool

Also, if we have custom bbcode on our forum will it show up on here?

If not any chance you could add a center bbcode?
custom bbcodes do work in mypage

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm
by BiggDawgg
Josh18657 wrote:custom bbcodes do work in mypage
Great .. Thanx

Everything seems to be working good on your test forum ... Can't wait to try it on mine

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:49 pm
by kevinaf
its looking good josh :D

is it so that a admin can select people who may make a mypage?

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm
by Josh18657
kevinaf wrote:its looking good josh :D

is it so that a admin can select people who may make a mypage?
Permissions
Image

Limits
Image

Style
Image

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:00 pm
by BiggDawgg
When will it be available for download?

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:14 pm
by Josh18657
BiggDawgg wrote:When will it be available for download?
later on tonight, few more bugs to fix

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 pm
by kevinaf
The permissions looking great, i think you where right about that ist gone be a big update.

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:42 am
by g unit
Looking good so far... a couple of suggestions, if I may...

- Would be nice to enable a "block" design... i.e. you can place block a in the left top position, block b in the right top, etc.
- When adding a background image, it would be nice to have the option to only show the image once, no repeat.

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 am
by Josh18657
g unit wrote:Looking good so far... a couple of suggestions, if I may...

- Would be nice to enable a "block" design... i.e. you can place block a in the left top position, block b in the right top, etc.
- When adding a background image, it would be nice to have the option to only show the image once, no repeat.
In a future version I want to add some table type of bbcodes, some will allow this type of thing

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 am
by Josh18657
New version available for download.

http://www.jtsenterprises.biz/phpbb_mypage.php

If doing an update be sure to read the update.txt file and reset all permissions in the acp

Good luck everyone :)
Josh

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:21 am
by BiggDawgg
No Subsilver instructions? :cry:

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:25 am
by damienhbg
Josh18657 wrote:New version available for download.

http://www.jtsenterprises.biz/phpbb_mypage.php

If doing an update be sure to read the update.txt file and reset all permissions in the acp

Good luck everyone :)
Josh

hey josh! quick question, this is my first UPGRADE of a mod....just go bout it like as if its a first time install?

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:39 am
by Josh18657
BiggDawgg wrote:No Subsilver instructions? :cry:
Sorry but not yet, no sub silver mypage template files available yet. It's my next project but wanted to get this released

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 am
by Josh18657
damienhbg wrote:
Josh18657 wrote:New version available for download.

http://www.jtsenterprises.biz/phpbb_mypage.php

If doing an update be sure to read the update.txt file and reset all permissions in the acp

Good luck everyone :)
Josh

hey josh! quick question, this is my first UPGRADE of a mod....just go bout it like as if its a first time install?
Normally yes, but this is such a change you pretty much need to remove all the old edits and additions (do not remove the mypage db table).

then install as normal