[ABD] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
BiggDawgg

Re: [BETA] My Page - Personal web page for your members

Post by BiggDawgg »

Josh .... If you try to insert a table it doesn't turn out very well in MyPage

This Page should look like This Page

Can this be fixed?
evin

Post by evin »

Alright I think I did something wrong. I have the tabs in the ACP and can adjust the settings. I have the "My Page" listed in the permissions. When I goto the UCP I have a tab for My Page , but when I click on it I get this error.
General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/WoWKing/template/mypage/ucp_main.html does not exist or is empty
But when I look to see if I have the file. Its not in the zip. So either I messed something up, or I lost a file somewhere.
Josh18657

Post by Josh18657 »

evin wrote:Alright I think I did something wrong. I have the tabs in the ACP and can adjust the settings. I have the "My Page" listed in the permissions. When I goto the UCP I have a tab for My Page , but when I click on it I get this error.
General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/WoWKing/template/mypage/ucp_main.html does not exist or is empty
But when I look to see if I have the file. Its not in the zip. So either I messed something up, or I lost a file somewhere.
Did you upgrade from an older version? If so, you need to remove the old mypage modules in the acp for the acp and the ucp, then re run the install file.

If not an upgrade, go to the information screen for mypage in the acp and change module mode from mypage to overview.

Josh
I can help you edit your forums at a reasonable price, send a PM if you can't get something figured out here.
Josh18657

Post by Josh18657 »

version 0.2.1 is ready for use

includes subsilver2 support as well as some language fixes

Josh
I can help you edit your forums at a reasonable price, send a PM if you can't get something figured out here.
sotis

Post by sotis »

WOW You are fast :D

There is not language variables to translate for background style. I mean "Repeat Full page", "Repeat Vertically", "Repeat Horizontally", "Scroll" and "Fixed"
evin

Post by evin »

That did it! Thank you for your work on this.
Josh18657

Post by Josh18657 »

sotis wrote:WOW You are fast :D

There is not language variables to translate for background style. I mean "Repeat Full page", "Repeat Vertically", "Repeat Horizontally", "Scroll" and "Fixed"
Yeah, I found a few other language additions I need to make, next version :)
for now you can change them in the template file

Josh
radunazar

Post by radunazar »

Hi Josh... I have installed your latest MOD 0.2.1. Everything is fine except one thing: The module tab does not apear anywhere in ACP. I have activated the modules in ACP and no matter where i place them they do not show. When i ran the install script, the UCP modules activated themselfs, but in ACP i had to do it manually.

Do you know how i can get the module to show in ACP ? I have done all the file edits right ( i think... )
Thanks...

P.S. There is also 'Html Options' module missing from ACP modules list

P.P.S. I can translate this MOD in to Russian Language, but only after i get it working on my forum. I run the most popular russian blog in uk at http://www.zvezda.co.uk
Last edited by radunazar on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BiggDawgg

Post by BiggDawgg »

Josh ...

I ran the install and it said something about not being able to clear cache because some of my style was on database ... it said to come to phpbb.com for help

Everything seems fine but I have no modules in the acp or ucp that I can see

Any suggestions?

Thanx

**EDIT**

Ok I have the modules in the acp under module management in the ucp and in posting ... but when I go to posting tab in the acp nothing is there.

Is there a permission somewhere I need to set or something?
curtsu

Post by curtsu »

josh, i followed all the instruction and ran the install file.
but when i click ucp or adm ucp module, the following error shows up

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/dom/vhosts/www.nissan-taiwan.com/www/includes/func ... e.php(328) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /home/dom/vhosts/www.nissan-taiwan.com/www/includes/func ... e.php(328) : eval()'d code on line 1

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_module.php(328) : eval()'d code:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_module.php(328) : eval()'d code:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_module.php(328) : eval()'d code:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_module.php(328) : eval()'d code:1)

if i delete mypage module this will disappear. if i manually create those modules, no error message but mypage icon still doesn't show up (both acp and ucp)
what can i solve this problem?

thanks!
frankd86

Post by frankd86 »

Nice, only one bug found, when I've reached the maximum amounth of pages Mypage tells me that.. When I click on User manual (gebruikerspaneel) nothing happens...
Allso the wordt contain strange characters, "Ge�ploade bestanden" (uploaded files) etc.

Nice job so far! :!:
kevinaf

Post by kevinaf »

i have some problems with my portal, its Alpha portal. I put some text into mypage en what i get is the text from de centerblock out off the portal.

http://www.famjans.nl/forum/mypage.php?id=2
Deake

Post by Deake »

frankd86 wrote:Nice, only one bug found, when I've reached the maximum amounth of pages Mypage tells me that.. When I click on User manual (gebruikerspaneel) nothing happens...
Allso the wordt contain strange characters, "Ge�ploade bestanden" (uploaded files) etc.

Nice job so far! :!:
hm, i'll try to fix the translation files then, my bad :)

Edit: try these pls, i replaced the ë with 'ë' wich should do the trick

http://dennisr.be/downloads/Mypage0.2.0_Lang_Dutch.rar
frankd86

Post by frankd86 »

That seems to work, the only problem I have with this is that "Gëuploade bestanden" (uploaded files) has to be "Geüploade bestanden"

I've fixed that for more centences in this file:

http://www.paardenforum.net/Mypage0.2.0_Lang_Dutch.rar
frankd86

Post by frankd86 »

If you like to have everything translated into Dutch in Mypage, download the following file and follow the readme.txt

http://www.paardenforum.net/MyPage_0.2.0_nl_replace.rar

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”