[ABD] Multiple File Upload 0.0.3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
teman

Re: [ALPHA] Multiple File Upload 0.0.3

Post by teman »

is this as 'bug known"?anyone? :?:
never pleased become the leader!!!
ask me for any symbian issues at
http://gsmvolt.com and see our rank here
Ma_Fa

Post by Ma_Fa »

Thanks for this great Mod :D

It works here for me with Prosilver and i was defintifly missing it befor!

The only thing is now the Progressbar .... Please fix this issue to ... :)

Best Regards
Martin
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

I think new features or additions are not likely to happen as the mod hasn't been actively developed in a year by the author. Best we can hope at this point is the "smarter" of us in the community can lend a hand when bugs are encountered. I could never get it to work on a subsilver2 based theme. So I had to switch to a Prosilver base just to use this mod. But it will work on a Prosilver theme if you follow the install instructions posted in this thread.
ttuu

Post by ttuu »

When I click on the button + not calling anything. But I see a road sign icon in the corner of the page of errors on the page. The error is on line 401 note 1.
the line 401 is:

Code: Select all

<div class="inner"><span class="corners-top"><span></span></span>
Please help me.
proteusbr

Post by proteusbr »

please, put in install*.xml:
"go to the acp, styles, templates, refresh...same for themes too and possibly imagesets then clear the cache. (acp-> clear cache)"
parasolx
Name: Hadafi

Post by parasolx »

i have follow the modx instruction and then it not works for my forum.

the first problem is, the progress windows doesn't closed although the main window have been refresh.

and one more it, all the files doesn't upload into server cause the is no "inline" appear after that.

can somebody help me..
GldRush98

Post by GldRush98 »

I got the mod working well for uploading multiple files with a few small tweaks.
However I have found it does not handle comments well. It will multiply the same comment out to multiple attachments.

Not really THAT big a deal for me though as 99% of my board's uploads are uploaded with out a comment.
I've just warned users to not use comments if using the multiple upload feature.

Otherwise, very handy mod. Thanks!
unhappyboy

Post by unhappyboy »

GldRush98 wrote:I got the mod working well for uploading multiple files with a few small tweaks.
However I have found it does not handle comments well. It will multiply the same comment out to multiple attachments.

Not really THAT big a deal for me though as 99% of my board's uploads are uploaded with out a comment.
I've just warned users to not use comments if using the multiple upload feature.

Can you please prepare one file for this mod?
can you explain install steps?
frog9394

Post by frog9394 »

GldRush98 wrote:I got the mod working well for uploading multiple files with a few small tweaks.

I have the exactly problem with you. Comments will copy from the first attachment. Anyone can help? :roll:
Khamosh-Saya
Name: Jamshed Ansari

Post by Khamosh-Saya »

Hi Dear
i have install this Mod
But i have a problem
1st Place in line Button Not Showing
2nd one is this After Uploading The Attechment is Not Showing
Its Brows alot of time and after that when i see the Preview or Submit The Post Nothing Showing

What to Do?
parasolx
Name: Hadafi

Post by parasolx »

i also facing this problem.. but there is no answer from the developer..

maybe she/he is busy with other thing or modx. so maybe somebody would like to make this modx work perfect.. thanks..
CMCDragonkai
Location: Australia.. and other parts of the world sometimes...

Post by CMCDragonkai »

Hey, great mod. I have a suggestion, if you ever see any of the multi uploaders in file hosting sites. They have one form, and you simply multi select several files and these will appear in the form. I'd think this would be better than having several forms selecting one item each.
Show phpbb threads as html articles. V.5.03 Thanks Erik! (This will be updated constantly as I or others contribute...) This code is to be used on external HTML page, but if you want a template version see here.

For the best PHPBB total modification to posting - bbcode, embedding... everything! Visit MSSTI's ABBC3 Modification.
superj707

Post by superj707 »

I too am having this problem and I came here looking for the solution. It looks like this project is abondond so if someone starts it up again or knows of a better one on another thread please post a link.

The comment handler of this mod really fails hard. I am sure it just needs a small tweek but it's beyond the scope of my skills. please someone lend a hand here.
andrewloh

Post by andrewloh »

i have been used phpbb for years.. more than 5 years..
i don't know why the file uploading module is still handling multiple files upload so bad.

like gallery, they enhanced file upload at version 1 already.

u can argue about the purpose of a forum should be text based; but in such a multimedia age, can you still say forum can be a text based only now ?

please wake up all the development cheifs in phpbb...
andrewloh

Post by andrewloh »

we all need multiple files upload.. or even drag and drop file upload...
not only for millions phpbb forums in the world; but also for billions phpbb forum users in our planet.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”