[ABD] Knowledge Base 0.2.14

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
User avatar
Elias
Registered User
Posts: 4625
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:31 pm
Location: In the Water!
Name: Elias

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Elias » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Everything is working right but when i try to add a title to the KB i get an error.

Edit***
I also get an error when i try to read an article. Says a function has not been defined.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function generate_seourl_topic() in /home/zigicry/public_html/community/knowledge/kb_show.php on line 187
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|

Insomniac'
Registered User
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Insomniac' » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

Insomniac' wrote:Hi everybody,

This mod is great but I have a small marigold ! When I choose a title whith a ' as l'introduction or again d'installation, I have a \ before the ' (l\'introduction, d\'installation)

One solution ? Thanks.
:cry:

User avatar
tas2580
Registered User
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 1:56 am
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by tas2580 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

OK, 2 small fixes for kb_show.php

1. find

Code: Select all

    $s_reported = ($report_id) ? true : false;
} 
after add

Code: Select all

else
{
    $s_reported = false;
} 

2. If you don't use my SEO phpBB
find

Code: Select all

    'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0 && $row['topic_id']) ? generate_seourl_topic($row['topic_id'], false, $row['forum_id']) : '',
    //'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0) ? append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", 'f=' . $row['forum_id'] . '&t=' . $row['topic_id']) : '',  
replace with

Code: Select all

    //'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0 && $row['topic_id']) ? generate_seourl_topic($row['topic_id'], false, $row['forum_id']) : '',
    'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0) ? append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", 'f=' . $row['forum_id'] . '&t=' . $row['topic_id']) : '', 

Artack
Registered User
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Artack » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:26 pm

tas2580
works fine

danswano
Registered User
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by danswano » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm using Points mod http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a and it's seems that it's conflicting with this mod because each new topic will give points to the author, so each time i create or approve a topic in the KB i get this error:

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = '2'' at line 1 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET points = points + WHERE user_id = '2'

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_posting.php
LINE: 1901
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_kb.php
LINE: 499
CALL: submit_post()

FILE: knowledge/kbposting.php
LINE: 169
CALL: activate_article()

This problem occur when i set the Forum for reference to the article.

any solution please ?


Also there is a problem in the title of the topic when you write: Tom Clancy's it appears Tom Clancy\'s

Adrian1
Registered User
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Adrian1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 pm

danswano wrote:I'm using Points mod http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a and it's seems that it's conflicting with this mod because each new topic will give points to the author, so each time i create or approve a topic in the KB i get this error:

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = '2'' at line 1 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET points = points + WHERE user_id = '2'

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_posting.php
LINE: 1901
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_kb.php
LINE: 499
CALL: submit_post()

FILE: knowledge/kbposting.php
LINE: 169
CALL: activate_article()

This problem occur when i set the Forum for reference to the article.

any solution please ?


Also there is a problem in the title of the topic when you write: Tom Clancy's it appears Tom Clancy\'s
Go to Advanced Points System topic for the fix.

Adrian.
RPG MOD for phpbb3

ihermit
Registered User
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:26 am

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by ihermit » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:59 am

General Error
Module not accessible

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: ihermit@coderaid.com

Bilbut
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Bilbut » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi,

A great thanks for your MOD, it's very useful.

However, I did'nt manage to implement the Hot Editor as text editor when adding a new article. The frame just doesn't appear.

Is someone already tried (and managed :mrgreen: ) to insert the Hot Editor MOD in this MOD ?

swbfguy
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 am

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by swbfguy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:56 am

how does this translate into english? it's a moderator permission:

Kann gemeldete Artikel veralten

j4cKiE
Registered User
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by j4cKiE » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:37 am

It should be "Can manage reported articles". :)
Image

swbfguy
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 am

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by swbfguy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:03 pm

thank you

User avatar
^[GS]^
Registered User
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: Argentina
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by ^[GS]^ » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:20 am

Work on 3.0.2? with out patches?

Grenadine34
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 am

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Grenadine34 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 am

Bilbut wrote:Hi,

A great thanks for your MOD, it's very useful.

However, I did'nt manage to implement the Hot Editor as text editor when adding a new article. The frame just doesn't appear.

Is someone already tried (and managed :mrgreen: ) to insert the Hot Editor MOD in this MOD ?
Hi everybody,

I have the exact same question. I do like the hoteditor and I use for my documentation section the MiniKb mod which is so great ! With MiniKb, the basic phpbb3.0 editor is used but I wanna substitute it by the hoteditor !

So, if someone can explain me how integrate the hoteditor in this Minikb mod, many thanks !

^[GS]^ wrote:Work on 3.0.2? with out patches?
Yep, work on 3.0.2, no trouble ! ;)

drankur
Registered User
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 am

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by drankur » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 pm

tas2580 wrote:OK, 2 small fixes for kb_show.php

1. find

Code: Select all

    $s_reported = ($report_id) ? true : false;
} 
after add

Code: Select all

else
{
    $s_reported = false;
} 

2. If you don't use my SEO phpBB
find

Code: Select all

    'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0 && $row['topic_id']) ? generate_seourl_topic($row['topic_id'], false, $row['forum_id']) : '',
    //'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0) ? append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", 'f=' . $row['forum_id'] . '&t=' . $row['topic_id']) : '',    
replace with

Code: Select all

    //'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0 && $row['topic_id']) ? generate_seourl_topic($row['topic_id'], false, $row['forum_id']) : '',
    'POST_URI'                => ($row['post_id'] != 0) ? append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", 'f=' . $row['forum_id'] . '&t=' . $row['topic_id']) : '', 

are these files already corrected and updated in 0.2.9 ?? or should i correct them manully in 0.2.9 also ??
and one more thing i am using the SEO mod here on phpbb , so i go for install this mod or not, will this work fine ?? :roll:

User avatar
Bruno36
Registered User
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:16 pm
Location: france
Name: bruno astie
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Mini Knowledge Base

Post by Bruno36 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Good morning!

I have an error message when I click on the Send button
Image
Image
Excuse me for my poor English, I speak french
Bruno36

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”