[ABD] Filebase 2.0.0 (Download MOD)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
WMCMoo

Re: [RC3] Filebase 2.0.0 (Download MOD)

Post by WMCMoo »

brilliant !

i can wait yeah no problem, also another suggestion its got the option to sort by alphabet , defined etc..

but this only seems to work on the main catagorys and not sub-catagorys ?
.mOo . cOw.

jumper85

Post by jumper85 »

It works also with subcategorys ;) I've tested it in my forum.

markus76

Post by markus76 »

Can i include Files otherwise?

I have the problem, that the most of my files are bigger than the serverlimit. So i can't upload the files :(

WMCMoo

Post by WMCMoo »

i uploaded all the files i wanted via ftp and inserted the lines of sql

pretty easy if you got phpmyadmin
.mOo . cOw.

jumper85

Post by jumper85 »

@ markus76: You can make it like WMCMoo or you can use the posibility of external server in ACP or wait for the next version, where you can set an URL to an external file ;)

halofight977

Post by halofight977 »

Drugs wrote:Not sure if I completely understand what he means there.
I'm having the same problem that drugs is having.
A cool gaming website with a great community. :: I offer a forum for testing mods out. Just PM, Register for my site, or E-Mail me.

UncleVIBES

Post by UncleVIBES »

Thanks waiting for it

Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp »

I think Jumper or whoever was basically saying remove the SQL entries and re-add them?
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

moustafamin

Post by moustafamin »

jumper85 wrote:@ markus76: You can make it like WMCMoo or you can use the posibility of external server in ACP or wait for the next version, where you can set an URL to an external file ;)
yeah am waiting for that alot... any idea when it will be released???

JiiPee
Name: Jani Partanen

Post by JiiPee »

I got solved my upload problem. It seems like if you have already some mods installed and there is added something into phpbb_acl_options table after auth_option_id 116 what is normal board installation last id, then filebase auth is not working correctly.

I changed my board other mod ac_options id's to higher values and then changed filebase acp_options to range 117-123 and now it works without problems.

Hope this will help anyone else who have problem upload link not showing.

poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Any chance you would think of adding license to files. To download you must accept a license and each file can have a different license if needed.

WMCMoo

Post by WMCMoo »

Brill idea something like a disclaimer maybe and you have to agree to dload
.mOo . cOw.

xjhwc

Post by xjhwc »

Help me!!! I can find config of filebase in ACP,I have Clear cache and set the permissions under Permissions, but got a msg when visit filebase->UPLOAD, "You are not allowed to see the filebase".I Go to Users and Groups->Groups' Permissions->Choose a group, and under User permissions,there is FILEBASE tab.why?

SaWey

Post by SaWey »

xjhwc wrote:Help me!!! I can find config of filebase in ACP,I have Clear cache and set the permissions under Permissions, but got a msg when visit filebase->UPLOAD, "You are not allowed to see the filebase".I Go to Users and Groups->Groups' Permissions->Choose a group, and under User permissions,there is FILEBASE tab.why?
Please do not PM people about these questions!
The tab is obviously there to set group/user based permissions on the filebase?!?
Last edited by SaWey on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rotsblok
Name: Rikkert Westa

Post by Rotsblok »

when visiting your demo site i get these debug notices

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /filebase.php on line 1278: Undefined variable: allowed_to_download
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /filebase.php on line 1278: Undefined variable: allowed_to_download
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3400: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3402: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3403: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3404: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
Nederlandse Support site
Several dutch translations for 3.1 extensions if you need one or there is an update of an extension feel free to notify me.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”