The documentation is lacking in telling the user where and what to look for. I found this in two areas of the documentation.spideyh2003 wrote:PLEASE HELP ME ON THE FOLLOWING... i was not able to follow this instruction..
IV. Follow these steps, to add management functions to MCP
- Goto "Admin Control Panel"
- Goto tab "SYSTEM" on left side goto MODULE MANAGEMENT: Moderator Control Panel
- Type in field for new module "Filebase" and click on "Create new module"
- IN THE FOLLOWING DIALOG CHOOSE THE OPTIONS
Module Type: Category
Module enabled: YES
- Click "Submit"
- Now you can goto "MODULE MANAGEMENT:Moderator Control Panel"
- Click on "Filebase"
- There is a box to add modules
- From this you have to choose the two options for "FILEBASE" and click "ADD MODULE"
- Finally you have to enable the two options
- To get access to the MCP Section of Filebase you need to set the User or Group Permission under Permission
Since I do not know what it is supposed to look like, I may have missed something in the installation. I meant to mention that in the above post. I am not sure that everything is installed and correctly configured at this point. Even though I was careful in each step, even when the instructions where not clear.viper77 wrote:If the mod is installed correctly then you see Filebase there. And if you are installing Filebase then it should be clear that Filebase and the two or now three options are for the mod i think? Or not.
In your screenshot there are missing some edits for the language which is documented in the mod installation.
But the next version is out. 2.1.1 RC1
Dear Randy,OKCRandy wrote: The documentation is lacking in telling the user where and what to look for. I found this in two areas of the documentation.
Here is a screen capture for the two options to add. MCP_Filebase
Also, when you are setting permissions for groups to use Filebase, be sure to select "Advanced Permissions" to see the Filebase permissions.
Open the above links in a new window or tab or they will open in this window.
I hope this helps. Atleast you figured out the four options that are not listed in the documentation.
thats what I am waiting on before starting to test this mod out.....viper77 wrote: But the next version is out. 2.1.1 RC1