[ABD] Forum Statistics 0.3.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
simple12

Re: [BETA] Forum Statistics 0.3.0

Post by simple12 »

I am getting following errors on the link .....fs.php?i=activity&mode=topics in my localhost.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 207: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 207: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 227: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 227: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 251: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 251: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 271: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_activity.php on line 271: Undefined variable: current_title
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3424: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3426: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3427: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3428: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Also i think their is a mistake in the package provided.

In the package language file is in

\language\en\mods\fs.php
This only produce an error, language file fs.php cannot be opened.

In my view it should go in

/language\en\fs.php
This works fine. :?
nag_sunny

Post by nag_sunny »

simple12 wrote: Also i think their is a mistake in the package provided.

\language\en\mods\fs.php

/language\en\fs.php
I got the same error. After moving the file, it is working fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are rich, I am alone. Become rich at http://www.boddunan.com
simple12

Post by simple12 »

nag_sunny wrote:
simple12 wrote: Also i think their is a mistake in the package provided.

\language\en\mods\fs.php

/language\en\fs.php
I got the same error. After moving the file, it is working fine.
Thats good.
Leifo

Post by Leifo »

Ok, tried again and think i managed but I cant see anything on Index........

Is there some instruction availble for subSilver2 it should be really nice :D ????
crackerboy

Post by crackerboy »

Leifo wrote:Ok, tried again and think i managed but I cant see anything on Index........

Is there some instruction availble for subSilver2 it should be really nice :D ????
There ain`t for subsilver 2 yet
saaiberke

Post by saaiberke »

If you guys should start reading the whole topic a lot of your problems would be resolved and a lot of your questions would be answered. :)

It's not a simple mod to install, that is true but it is not un-doable. ;)

Nic
Leifo

Post by Leifo »

I do understand that but if you should read all posts for all mods you are interested in you will never have time for anything else...... ;)

I decided to take it out from my forum it was not worth the effort........ and I could not install it in subSilver2 and thats what I am using.

Thanks for the help! (and I mean it) i gave it a second try becaus of that :D
simple12

Post by simple12 »

Leifo wrote: and I could not install it in subSilver2 and thats what I am using.

Thanks for the help! (and I mean it) i gave it a second try becaus of that :D
Unfortunately the mod is not made for subsilver2 style. Currently it is meant for prosilver only. Author said that he will release the instruction for subsilver2 style when a RC is relased for the mod.
NeoID

Post by NeoID »

Login to your ACP, go to 'SYSTEM' tab. Here click 'Forum statistics' under Module management.
I can't find the entry under Module management... I've edited all files as I should and cleared the cache, any suggestions where to look?

Module management
# Administrasjonspanel
# User Control Panel
# Moderatorkontrollpanel
Norsk Anime Forum
http://www.AnimeNord.com
nag_sunny

Post by nag_sunny »

NeoID wrote:
Login to your ACP, go to 'SYSTEM' tab. Here click 'Forum statistics' under Module management.
I can't find the entry under Module management... I've edited all files as I should and cleared the cache, any suggestions where to look?

Module management
# Administrasjonspanel
# User Control Panel
# Moderatorkontrollpanel
The sentence was incorrect. You will find the Forum Statistics under Administrasjonspanel if you have already added the module/category
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are rich, I am alone. Become rich at http://www.boddunan.com
NeoID

Post by NeoID »

I see.. I misunderstood the instructions.. thanks..
Norsk Anime Forum
TheUniqueTiger

Post by TheUniqueTiger »

I was away for just 2 days, and what all things have happened here!!! Let me clarify everything...

1st of all, this MOD 'essentially' requires YOU to create 13 modules (The main FS module + 12 others). There is no automation or SQL that could be done in this regard, I'll suggest you to read the install instructions more carefully.

As you would know... here are the step by step instructions once more...
First, go to ACP->System->Administrator Control Panel. After clicking this you will find a list of modules displayed to the right like General, Forums... Now click System from the list. From the new list displayed, click Module Management. Then Create new module... Here add a module with the following attributes
'Module language name' : FS
'Module type' : Module
'Parent' : Module Management
'Module enabled' : Yes
'Choose module' : Module management [acp_modules]
'Choose module mode' : Forum statistics
Now you can see 'Forum Statistics' under Module management on the left sidebar.

Now click on Forum Statistics in the left sidebar (and you will be in mode=fs)... Now create all the other modules.

For the ones with the language file error, please read the instruction carefully. You have to copy the file from language/en/mods/fs.php to language/en/fs.php.

The ones with the script error, just replace current_title with current_topic. I'm sorry, was an unnoticed typo, hehe!

Subsilver2 instructions will be included in the first RC...

If you can get this MOD to work, you'll realize how wonderful this MOD is...

If you still need any support, I'm around here always...
You have only One Life... So before you are History, make sure you make it to the History books! - TheUniqueTiger
NeoID

Post by NeoID »

It does look really nice indeed...
One "bug" that breaks my layout.. the element is almost 200% width (maybe create a container for it or at least limit the value)...
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/893/dfsdfvh2.jpg

I'm kind of missing a overview like this instead of just "top 10" lists...
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9047/dfir0.jpg

Anyway, you've done a great work :)
Norsk Anime Forum
jklnl65

Post by jklnl65 »

I get this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_settings.php on line 75: Undefined index: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3442: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
My line 74, 75 and 76 of fs_settings.php:

//get top forums by topics
$top_forums_by_topics = get_top_forums($limit_count, 'topics', 'DESC', $no_forum_ary);
$max_count = $top_forums_by_topics[0]['count'];
Jan.
TheUniqueTiger

Post by TheUniqueTiger »

NeoID wrote:It does look really nice indeed...
One "bug" that breaks my layout.. the element is almost 200% width (maybe create a container for it or at least limit the value)...
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/893/dfsdfvh2.jpg

I'm kind of missing a overview like this instead of just "top 10" lists...
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9047/dfir0.jpg

Anyway, you've done a great work :)
I can't say why your attachment stats are not shown in the proper order... For all (including me) it shows the top filesize attachment first. Please make sure that the copied files are correct.

Also instead of the table, you can have graphs so that makes it comparable too! If you look at the first few posts in this topic, you'll find that I disagreed on tables and preferred graphs.
jklnl65 wrote:I get this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/fs/fs_settings.php on line 75: Undefined index: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3442: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
My line 74, 75 and 76 of fs_settings.php:

//get top forums by topics
$top_forums_by_topics = get_top_forums($limit_count, 'topics', 'DESC', $no_forum_ary);
$max_count = $top_forums_by_topics[0]['count'];
Jan.
The file fs_settings.php does not contain these lines.
You have only One Life... So before you are History, make sure you make it to the History books! - TheUniqueTiger

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”