[ABD] SiteMap Generator

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
kingdruid

Re: [BETA] SiteMap Generator

Post by kingdruid » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 am

Sorry if I missed somethign and asked a duplicate question, but:

What file do I submit to google? Do I submit all 3?

Does B4 now work with phpBB3 SEO mod Rewrite V 0.4.4? Should I have installed that first?

special18

Post by special18 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:03 am

You shoud submit all 3.

kingdruid

Post by kingdruid » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:22 am

After looking at the files. I just submitted the index because it linked to the other files and that brought up 800+ files in google when I submitted it. What about the SEO mod will this work with it? I am actually thinking of not including it because I will have to take some downtime when I upgrade the forums to a version that doesn't support it or upgrade to an SEO mod that changes the way the links are formed.

basically what I am trying to avoid is this:
Modded Link:
https:www.SITENAME.com/viewtopic.php?name=TOPIC+NAME

Then if they ever update it or I update the forum it will change the name and all of the links that google indexed will be different. So when somebody searches google and clicks on that result for the topic it will return a 404. So I am thinking of just leaving it the way it is for now unless this works with the SEO mod and this really helps on google rankings.

Also Can I mod this sitemap generator somehow so it does my entire site, not just the forum?

borninblood

Post by borninblood » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:03 am

Fantastic mod, thanks for sharing!

I was contemplating making my own script to do this but yours is way more effective!

kuaza

Post by kuaza » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 am

where are Version 1.0.0B4 download link??? and phpbb-seo for good ?

^[GS]^

Post by ^[GS]^ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:12 pm

I have this problem :(

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sitemap_functions.php on line 124: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/sitemap_functions.php on line 124: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument
How fix this??????

MartectX
Translator

Post by MartectX » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 am

hooligan2001 wrote:Ow just to let everyone know I solved my problem, there is 2 ways to go about it, uncomment the following line from /includes/sitemap_functions.php

$boardexclude = array('1', '2', '13')
And place any forum numbers you wish to exclude from the sitemap inside the array
Downloaded latest version but can't find that $boardexlude you are mentioning here.

JimboV

Post by JimboV » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Hello,

The Sitemap Generator gives me unfortunately Topics of the forum Admin. How do I request that the Sitemap generator only Topics and forums spend on the Google bot can access?

almanshuurah

Post by almanshuurah » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:45 am

Download link not work..
Can someone mirror it ?

Elite Troopers

Post by Elite Troopers » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 am

Hi,

How can I fix this errors?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_sitemap_generator.php on line 50: Undefined index: seo_mod
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_sitemap_generator.php on line 97: Undefined index: map_zipped
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_sitemap_generator.php on line 97: Undefined index: show_stats
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 295: Undefined index: ping_google
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 296: Undefined index: ping_google
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 295: Undefined index: seo_mod
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 296: Undefined index: seo_mod
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 295: Undefined index: map_zipped
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 296: Undefined index: map_zipped
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 295: Undefined index: show_stats
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 296: Undefined index: show_stats
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2992)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2992)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 157: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2992)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 158: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2992)
Can you help me, please?

Mudjosh

Post by Mudjosh » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:22 am

I'm needing a mirror.. the link is dead. Looks nice though!

Mudjosh

Post by Mudjosh » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Does anyone have a working sitemap_functions.php file?!?!?! Please link to it!!!

Artack

Post by Artack » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 pm

this file is working on my board
_http://rapidshare.com/files/146145037/sitemap_functions.rar.html

lochness

Post by lochness » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:22 am

hooligan2001 wrote:Ow just to let everyone know I solved my problem, there is 2 ways to go about it, uncomment the following line from /includes/sitemap_functions.php

$boardexclude = array('1', '2', '13')
And place any forum numbers you wish to exclude from the sitemap inside the array
Whenever I uncomment this line the mod doesn't work.

turizmi

Post by turizmi » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:07 am

Bump!

The project is dead? The download link doesn't work for me (v1.0.0B2) and v1.0.0B4 gives me the errors as the others. Somebody please post the v1.0.0B2 version back?

Thanks.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”