[ABD] SiteMap Generator

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
norival

Re: [BETA] SiteMap Generator

Post by norival »

thejdm the Bot User ID is the number of the id of a User you must create and give her the board permissions that you want to be listed in the sitemap. Eg.:

http://yourforum.com/memberlist.php?mod ... le&u=[b]60[/b]: this is the ID number in bold.

You can even use the Id of a robot even [Bot], as the standards board.

The Id standard:
  1. Google Bot is 16.
  2. Yahoo Bot: 51
  3. W3 Sitesearch: 44
  4. W3C Link Checker: 45
If the permissions given to the bot's board is set up correctly it will give you exactly the results that the searcher can achieve (see) in your forum.
I changed these IDs but administrators do not normally do this. Check it using the example of the link above and use it without fear. Id recommend the use of a bot that has not visited your site (as the W3 Sitesearch).
thejdm

Post by thejdm »

thanks, yeah i was able to figure it out. my phpBB install was converted from vB so those #'s didnt work but i was able to find one. thanks though
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0
thejdm

Post by thejdm »

since using the w3 sitesearch bot id# i noticed more and more bots and validators coming to my site and been watching this with google webmaster tools. been noticing this getting higher in searches as well as more and more search words.

:thumbup: to this.
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0
jalone

Post by jalone »

Hi, I tryed to install this mod but i think installation failed,
I copied all files to relative folders, after folllowed the procedure to enable it
Go to your boards Administration Control Panel -> System -> Module Management -> Administration Control Panel -> System -> General Tasks ....

after i get the green advice "installation completed"

but after it redirect me to the previous page ( modules administration panel ) and i get error here
http://starcraft.jalone.net/adm/index.php?sid=xxx&i=74

General Error

Module not accessible

i cannot even disinstall mod :( i think i have to edit manually db and erase files, right? but i don't know where :(

Second i translated the mod to ITALIAN
if you need it here is the file ( i cannot allegate any files yet )
maybe the error is here..

Code: Select all

<?php
/**
* mcp [English]
* @package language
* @version $Id: info_acp_sitemap_generator.php 2007-11-26 Joshua2100 $
* @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
	$lang = array();
}

// DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE
//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
// Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of
// 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows
// translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	'ACP_SITEMAP_GENERATOR'	=> 'SiteMap Generator',
	'SITEMAP_GEN_DETAILS'	=> 'Genera una mappa del sito XML per il tuo forum',

'SM_SETTINGS'			=> 'Impostazioni Sitemap',
	'GENERATE'				=> 'Genera Sitemap',

'RUN_NOW'				=> 'XML Sitemap Generator',
	'RUN_DESC'				=> 'Avvia il Generatore di Sitemap e Creala tua SiteMap',
	'PINGORNOT'				=> 'Google Server Ping',
	'PINGORNOT_DESC'		=> 'Pinga il Server Google Dopo la Cerazione della Sitemap',
	'SEO_MOD'				=> 'SEOMOD',
	'SEOMOD_DESC'			=> 'Se abilitati, gli URL stile SEOMOD saranno uasti nelle Sitemap',
	'NOTE'					=> 'Attenzione',
	'THE_NOTE'				=> 'Per usare Google Sitemaps, prima devi registrarti su www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/',
	'MAP_RETURN'			=> 'Tornare all\' indice di SiteMap Generator',

'PING_SUCCESS'			=> '% &egrave; stato informato con successo dell\'aggiornamento della tua SiteMap',
	'PING_FAIL'				=> 'Errore: ping del Server fallito',

'GENERATE_COMPLETE'		=> 'Tutte le Sitemap sono state Generate con Successo.',
	'GENERATE_NOTSUCCESS'	=> 'Errore: Un errore &egraev; occorso durante la creazione della Sitemap',

'GENERATE_COMPLETE'		=> 'Creazione della SiteMap Completata.',	
	'MAP_CREATE_FAIL'		=> 'Creazione della SiteMap  Fallita',
	'MAP_WRITE_FAIL'		=> 'Scrittura della Sitemap su file Fallita',
	'MAP_GOOGLE_PING'		=> 'Ping di Google Fallito.',
	'PING_ERROR'			=> ' Errore Ritornato',

'SM_STATS'				=> 'Statistiche SiteMap',
	'SM_TOPIC_LINK'			=> 'Numero di Collegamenti a Topic ',
	'SM_FORUM_LINK'			=> 'Numero di Collegamenti a Forum',
	'SM_VERSION'			=> 'Versione di SiteMap Generator',
	'SM_TOPIC_SIZE'			=> 'Dimensione TopicMap',
	'SM_FORUM_SIZE'			=> 'Dimensione ForumMap',

'MAPZIP'				=> 'Sitemaps Gzip',
	'SHOWSTAT'				=> 'Mostra Statistiche Sitemap',

'SEO_NOT_INT'			=> 'Hai SEOMOD attivato, ma SEO MOD non &egrave; installato..<br />Devi o installare SEO MOD, o diasttivare SEOMOD nelle impostazioni',
));

?>
please help me :( i can't anymore enter Admin Control Panel in System.
there's nothing about sitemap_generator and i can't install it, so i tryed to remove all files and db rows about sitemap in the mod table but nothing changed.
board and other section of control panel works correctly.
pLotScH

Post by pLotScH »

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the latest version and use the newest phpBB release.
When I copy the files in the folders I get the following error message in administration menu (and can't use the same):
/** * * mcp [German] * * @package language * @version $Id: info_acp_sitemap_generator.php 2008-02-26 j_monday $ * @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group * @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License * */ /** * DO NOT CHANGE */ if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang)) { $lang = array(); } // DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE // // All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM. // // Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of // 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows // translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct // // You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine // equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text // in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine $lang = array_merge($lang, array( 'ACP_SITEMAP_GENERATOR' => 'SiteMap Generator', 'SITEMAP_GEN_DETAILS' => 'Erstellt eine XML-Sitemmap für dein Forum', 'SETTINGS' => 'Sitemap Einstellungen', 'GENERATE' => 'Sitemap erstellen', 'RUN_NOW' => 'XML Sitemap Generator', 'RUN_DESC' => 'Sitemap Generator starten und XML SiteMap erstellen', 'PINGORNOT' => 'Google benachrichtigen', 'PINGORNOT_DESC' => 'Google nach der Erstellung der Sitemap benachrichtigen', 'SEO_MOD' => 'SEOMOD', 'SEOMOD_DESC' => 'Wenn diese Option aktiviert ist, werden die URLs in den Sitemaps nach den SEOMOD-Style erstellt', 'NOTE' => 'Hinweis', 'THE_NOTE' => 'Um Google über eine (aktualisierte) SiteMap zu benachrichtigen, muss die SiteMap erst auf http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/ registriert werden.', 'MAP_RETURN' => 'Zurück zur SiteMap Generator Übersicht', 'MAP_RETURN' => 'Zurück zur SiteMap Generator Übersicht', 'PING_SUCCESS' => '% wurde erfolgreich über die aktualisierte Sitemap informiert', 'PING_FAIL' => 'Fehler: Google-Benachrichtigung fehlgeschlagen', 'GENERATE_COMPLETE' => 'Alle Sitemaps wurden erfolgreich erstellt.', 'GENERATE_NOTSUCCESS' => 'Fehler: Während der Sitemap-Erstellung ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.', 'GENERATE_COMPLETE' => 'SiteMap-Erstellung erfolgreich.', 'MAP_CREATE_FAIL' => 'SiteMap-Erstellung fehlgeschlagen', 'MAP_WRITE_FAIL' => 'Schreiben der Sitemap-Datei fehlgeschlagen', 'MAP_GOOGLE_PING' => 'Google-Benachrichtigung fehlgeschlagen.', 'PING_ERROR' => 'Fehler gemeldet', 'SM_STATS' => 'SiteMap Statistik', 'SM_TOPIC_LINK' => 'Anzahl der Themen-Links', 'SM_FORUM_LINK' => 'Anzahl der Forum-Links', 'SM_VERSION' => 'SiteMap Generator Version', 'SM_TOPIC_SIZE' => 'Größe der TopicMap', 'SM_FORUM_SIZE' => 'Größe der ForumMap', 'MAPZIP' => 'Sitemaps GZip-komprimieren', 'SHOWSTAT' => 'Sitemap-Statistik anzeigen', )); ?>[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/de/mods/info_acp_sitemap_generator.php:22)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/de/mods/info_acp_sitemap_generator.php:22)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/de/mods/info_acp_sitemap_generator.php:22)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/de/mods/info_acp_sitemap_generator.php:22)
Why doesn't it work? Hope you can help me :)

Regard from Germany
Martin

/e: Ah, I just found the mistake. In the German file "root/language/de/mods/info_acp_sitemap_generator.php" is a "<?php" in line 1 missing.
pLotScH

Post by pLotScH »

Another problem. I've a SEO-Mod installed. So I activated the "SEOMod"-field and tried to create my first sitemap, but I got an empty error-message back.
Information

« Zurück zur vorherigen Seite
I don't know what it means. Any ideas? Would like to use your mod! When I deactivate the SEO-field I get the well known MySQL-error-message
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT forum_id, auth_option_id, auth_role_id, auth_setting FROM sf_acl_users WHERE user_id =

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

So can someone help me?
construaprende

Re: [BETA] SiteMap Generator and p8pbb Bridge

Post by construaprende »

Hi
I am using Joomla 1.5x

and p8pbb Bridge:
http://blogomunity.com/joomla-extension ... ridge.html
This Bridge Have this instructions for url rewriting:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3(\/?)$
RewriteRule (.*) /forums [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/index.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/ucp.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/user?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/viewforum.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/forum?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/viewtopic.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/topic?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/memberlist.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/members?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/report.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/report?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/posting.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/post?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} /phpBB3/mcp.php
RewriteRule (.*) /forums/moderator?%{QUERY_STRING} [R=301,L]

Replace “phpBB3” here with the name of your phpBB installation folder and “forums” with the alias of the menu item created in p.13.
So, my real forum is by example in this path:
mydomain.com/phpBB3/

But this Bridge needs to change this to other diferent virtual path
So, by example, if I choose my menu item in joomla to be forums

mydomain.com/phpBB3/
Will be redirected to
mydomain.com/forums/

Also my forums are like this in this moment:
mydomain.com/forums/my-example-forum-title/
And my post are like this:
mydomain.com/forums/my-example-forum-title/1333

I installed sevaral mods for SITEMAPS, but none does what I really need
I recently added this mod (SiteMap Generator), and i saw it have an option for SEO, but it seems it's not working, just nothing happen when I try to Generate the SiteMap, it Takes me to a Blank page

I have this links:
mydomain.com/phpBB3/sitemap.php
and I want to be
mydomain.com/forum/sitemap.php

and links are
mydomain.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1333
But I need it to be:
mydomain.com/forums/my-example-forum-title/1333

My question is for this mod, how can I make a rule in .htaccess file, so my links in my sitemap can be correct

Anyway, the links redirects to the correct one, but I think if I submit this sitemap to google, it could be penalized, because of the duplicated urls

I hope this mod to be the solution, because the others have not worked
Any help will be apretiated

Thanks a lot
sharesguru

Post by sharesguru »

Will this work on earlier versions of phpbb ?
farero

Post by farero »

Hello,

I'm getting this error when I try to generate the sitemap; any idea?

Thanks,

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT forum_id, auth_option_id, auth_role_id, auth_setting FROM phpbb_acl_users WHERE user_id = 

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/auth.php
LINE: 814
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

LINE: 382
CALL: auth->acl_raw_data_single_user()

LINE: 71
CALL: auth->acl_cache()

FILE: includes/sitemap_functions.php
LINE: 47
CALL: auth->acl()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_sitemap_generator.php
LINE: 59
CALL: generate_sitemap()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_sitemap_generator->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Amator
Name: Andrew Nikolin

Post by Amator »

pLotScH and farero - you have similar errors. On settings page of the mod in ACP in the field "BOTUSER" you should enter ID of bot(Google, Yahho etc.). Author of the mod managed to write this in first message http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9#p3309659 . Read Imporant instruction category. I want to thank author - mod is very easy to install and use, but it is very useful.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”