[ABD] TS Photo Gallery Mod for phpBB3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
VISIBLETHUNDER

Re: [DEV] TS Photo Gallery Mod for phpBB3

Post by VISIBLETHUNDER »

Cheers Daz

Which pics btw?

Did you write a style called sub-ice ?

Xabi, in menu.php

Code: Select all

--[ FIND ]-- 

case 'members':
8 lines after it, you will find this line

--[ FIND ]--

GROUP BY album_id';
sorry but this line is used more than once so that was the easiest way to point to the right one :)

Replace that line of code with these two lines and your albums will be arranged alphabetically

--[ REPLACE, WITH ]--

GROUP BY album_id
ORDER BY album_name ASC'; 

--[ SAVE / CLOSE ]--
TS Gallery related FAQs, DOWNLOADS and LANG PACKS can be found @ the TS MOD PREVIEW BOARD

Because Version 3 is taking longer than anticipated, I have uploaded a few temporary tools/add-ons to the preview board.
moustafamin

Post by moustafamin »

i have an idea of putting a progress bar during uploading as in rapidshare and alot of uploading sites

nice mod keep it up
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Does this have search capabilities and/or like recent photos that can be displayed on the forum index? That would be like, amazing.
Shop smart, shop S-mart.
VISIBLETHUNDER

Post by VISIBLETHUNDER »

I will add the upload bar to the feature requests

Trinity, no to the search capabilities and sort of to the image previews, I have a portal that could be used to display hot, recent and most viewed on any other page but I haven't had chance to update it to work with the new user manageable permission settings, I will get it ready to include in the next release.
TS Gallery related FAQs, DOWNLOADS and LANG PACKS can be found @ the TS MOD PREVIEW BOARD

Because Version 3 is taking longer than anticipated, I have uploaded a few temporary tools/add-ons to the preview board.
Papp

Post by Papp »

Nice mod. I waiting for a final release with smartor upgrade, if it comings. I have many pictures and I can't delete them. This can be the best album mod for phpBB3. Nice work.. Thank you. :D
I hope you understand my English :-)
Daz

Post by Daz »

Hi,

Anything prefixed with FI (Forum Images) is mine (FI Subsilver, FI Subice, FI Black 3D, etc.)

As the bare code is there, the only basic thing missing for BBCode support is that the comment_bbcode_uid field in the comments table is set to 5. If you change this to 8 then it stores/parses OK.

I don't know what bug you are referring to, but 'View more smiles' works for me (need to add the language vars), but as with posting on the forum, there needs to be more to view.

Daz
Please and Thank You works wonders...
I reserve the right to post illogical (and totally wrong) replies.
...It's the subtle perfection in attention to detail that makes your work rock the way it does - cdkrg
Think simple - it's not necessarily what you draw that matters, it's what you perceive - Daz

Note: ForumImages<dot>com is no longer anything to do with me.
WheelGuy

Post by WheelGuy »

Just to be clear. The link on the first page is the latest updated version of the gallery, correct?
VISIBLETHUNDER

Post by VISIBLETHUNDER »

Yes wheelguy, the links on the first page point to the latest available release version

if you notice a post that says there was an error found and fixed and the date of the post is from before you downloaded the mod then you dont have to do anything

mikec49

Post by mikec49 »

I've installed the gallery, and created an album which guests cannot view, but members can, however, there does not seem to be anywhere to allow the posting of comments?? i.e you click on a pic and there is no way of a member making a comment.

in the ACp

Members CAN post comments:
Hides comment box if set to YES

So, is this just bad english? should it be NO to allow members to comment? or sould it be YES, so that members can post comments?

If NO, no comment feature

if YES, no comment feature, and an error on page appears in the bottom left, if you ask for more details it says error forms(...)elements is null or not an object

I see on your test forums you have comments? any ideas??

I'm on TS GALLERY 0.1.1 and PHPBB3 gold
VISIBLETHUNDER

Post by VISIBLETHUNDER »

Have you edited the code so that an individual album cannot be viewed by guests or do you mean you have dissallowed guest access to every album?

the ACP setting is worded correctly, it should be set to yes to allow members to post comments

mikec49

Post by mikec49 »

VISIBLETHUNDER wrote:Have you edited the code so that an individual album cannot be viewed by guests or do you mean you have dissallowed guest access to every album?

the ACP setting is worded correctly, it should be set to yes to allow members to post comments
I have not edited any code, I have dissallowed guests to every album in the ACP.

Members CAN post comments:
Hides comment box if set to YES

This strikes me that if YES you will see NO comment box? and if NO you WILL? so like a double negative? but like I say, if YES, an error on page (bottom left) if NO, no error, but still no comments.
VISIBLETHUNDER

Post by VISIBLETHUNDER »

Okay to stop the error you need to open

styles/prosilver/gallery/gallery_viewpic.html

and in the first few lines find

<!-- IF S_CAN_COMMENT -->

replace it with

<!-- IF S_CAN_COMMENT and USER_ALLOW_COMMENTS -->

and that will stop the error message

I will get back to you in a minute with the fix for the comment box view.

mikec49

Post by mikec49 »

VISIBLETHUNDER wrote:Okay to stop the error you need to open

styles/prosilver/gallery/gallery_viewpic.html

and in the first few lines find

<!-- IF S_CAN_COMMENT -->

replace it with

and that will stop the error message

I will get back to you in a minute with the fix for the comment box view.
Thanks for looking into it, I editied the said file and the line now reads
the error still exists, any cache to clear or anything?
VISIBLETHUNDER

Post by VISIBLETHUNDER »

Yes you will need to empty the cache,

[ FIXED IN ALL RELEASE PACKAGES ]

but for those who have already installed the gallery mod inc.. changed files (if needed) can you please replace

gallery/viewpic.php

with this new copy here

http://threesixes.co.uk/viewpic.zip

Thanks

mikec49

Post by mikec49 »

VISIBLETHUNDER wrote:Yes you will need to empty the cache,

[ FIXED IN ALL RELEASE PACKAGES ]

but for those who have already installed the gallery mod inc.. changed files (if needed) can you please replace

gallery/viewpic.php

with this new copy here

http://threesixes.co.uk/viewpic.zip

Thanks
great stuff, after clearing the cache and replacing the file, the comments box is now there, i'm going to test it now.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”