[ABD] Phoogle (Google) Map

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
djchrisnet

Re: [BETA] Phoogle (Google) Map

Post by djchrisnet » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:33 am

can nobody help me to have a better performance ??

BassFace

Post by BassFace » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:56 am

djchrisnet wrote:can nobody help me to have a better performance ??
I think that's as fast as it's going to be for that many users. This is the whole reason I put in pagination to begin with. Limit the users/page to 20 - 25 and your load times should be fine.

saaiberke

Post by saaiberke » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:51 am

Hello Bassface,

I'm getting these PHP notices:

Code: Select all

[15-Mar-2008  17:54:53] [phpBB Debug] [client 84.196.131.140] [File phoogle.php?mode=everyone] PHP Notice: in file /var/www/html/forum/phoogle.php on line 610 : Undefined offset:  5
[15-Mar-2008  17:54:53] [phpBB Debug] [client 84.196.131.140] [File phoogle.php?mode=everyone] PHP Notice: in file /var/www/html/forum/phoogle.php on line 917 : Undefined index:  5
Any idea what this can be?

Greetings,

Nic

BassFace

Post by BassFace » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:28 pm

saaiberke wrote:Hello Bassface,

I'm getting these PHP notices:

Code: Select all

[15-Mar-2008  17:54:53] [phpBB Debug] [client 84.196.131.140] [File phoogle.php?mode=everyone] PHP Notice: in file /var/www/html/forum/phoogle.php on line 610 : Undefined offset:  5
[15-Mar-2008  17:54:53] [phpBB Debug] [client 84.196.131.140] [File phoogle.php?mode=everyone] PHP Notice: in file /var/www/html/forum/phoogle.php on line 917 : Undefined index:  5
Any idea what this can be?

Greetings,

Nic
Your 'Admin' group is not 5. You will need to look in your phpbb_groups table for the 'group_id' for ADMINISTRATORS and then change lines 610 and 917 to match. Check your MODERATOR group_id while you are there, too.

Tufduc

Post by Tufduc » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Nice mod!

I have it live on my board and my users like it alot.

but.. when i set myself (admin) up on the phoogle map that the icon is the same as the registered users (yellow instead of red) Have i missed something along the way?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Tufduc on Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,

Tufduc

BassFace

Post by BassFace » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Tufduc wrote:Nice mod!

I have it live on my board and my users like it alot.

but.. when i set myself (admin) up on the phoogle map that the icon is the same as the registered users (yellow instead of red) Have i missed something along the way?

Thanks in advance
Yes, in the ACP on the Map Marker page, you can choose to 'Use Special Markers' which will make Admins and Moderators use the red & green dudes instead. :D

Tufduc

Post by Tufduc » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:30 pm

doh!

Thanks
Cheers,

Tufduc

BassFace

Demo site ACP access now Restricted

Post by BassFace » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 pm

I had an account made for folks to use to see the ACP side of the MOD, but someone took advantage of it and deleted the forums I had there. Other losers have changed things like removing people from user groups (me included) and other nonsense. Therefore, from now on, if you would like to see the ACP side of the MOD on the demo site, PM me and I'll see about getting you access. :roll: Sorry for the hassle, but I'm tired of trying to piece the Demo site back together every other week.

Daryl Grant

Post by Daryl Grant » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:07 pm

many thx for all the work you done on this mod, shame there are those abuse it...

Hope to add this mod to my forum soon.

volvomad

Post by volvomad » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:14 am

Hi,

What is the easiest way to import 2.0.x user phoogle data into your 3.0.x version?

Colin

BassFace

Post by BassFace » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:54 pm

volvomad wrote:Hi,

What is the easiest way to import 2.0.x user phoogle data into your 3.0.x version?

Colin
Wow, ya know, I haven't thought about it! :o I'll have to see if there's a way to do it - the usernames or user_ids would have to match between v2 and v3 - I'll check it out. :geek:

dlareghoe

Post by dlareghoe » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:46 am

Hello,

first, please excuse my beginners english ;)

I have installed phoogle map yesterday and all worked fine. Until yesterdy evening 11 users were in the map. This morning there are two more users in the map and I have a white blank screen instead of a map.
Style: Prosilver

Picture:
http://www.hoeffl.de/pictures/phoogle.jpg

Any idea, how to fix that?

Gerald

BassFace

Post by BassFace » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:20 pm

dlareghoe wrote:Hello,

first, please excuse my beginners english ;)

I have installed phoogle map yesterday and all worked fine. Until yesterdy evening 11 users were in the map. This morning there are two more users in the map and I have a white blank screen instead of a map.
Style: Prosilver

Picture:
http://www.hoeffl.de/pictures/phoogle.jpg

Any idea, how to fix that?

Gerald
I would suggest going into your ACP -> Phoogle Users and turn off/disallow the 2 new members one by one, see if the map comes back. Are there any javascript errors on map page?

dlareghoe

Post by dlareghoe » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello BassFace,

thank you for the hint.
Onoe of this new users had questionmarks in his coordinates (47.??4974, 15.??2136). No Idea, how this happened. After fixing this coordinates, everything is working fine.
Thank you for this mod

MarcusG.

Post by MarcusG. » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Hello!
I installed the Phoogle Map yesterday. It works really fine 'til now.

But in the ACP i've seen a Bug:

I wanted to put an Event into the Map. It works fine but the Calendar don't. The period of the Event is 14 days, starting from today, so i had to click on the little calendar, put the start date in and then again for the end date. But for the end date i had to go to the next month:

By clicking on the arrow (marked in red) happened this:

The path "/includes/includes/phoogle/calendar.html" for the next month isn't correct, but i don't find where to change.

Next issue is "Umlaute" (don't know the english word), means ä ö ü and so on. They are not displayed correctly in the event marker, they are displayed as two questionmarks ??, i tried ä but it also didn't work.

P.S.: Sorry about my terrible English! I'm from Germany :oops:

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”