Version 1.2.RC1 is the first release candidate of the 1.2.0 version. If you are using 1.1.1 currently, its a good idea to update. See below for more information.
There are since 1.1.1 several bugfixes, mostly related to bugs introduced in 1.1.1:
- Fixed a small bug with the wrong count of pruned/removed messages is logged.
- Fixed a typo.
- Fixed some bugs with edit function
- Moved several functions from js.php to static.js
There are since 1.0.3 several fixes and new features:
- Full permission based system
- ACP overview and configuration page
- Editing (global and user only)
- Automatic database installer
- Guest posting (Permission based)
- Fixed several XML error bugs
- And a lot other fixes!
Here: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfil ... _id=581232
Follow the instructions in install.xml carefull.
Updating (From 1.1.1)
Follow the instructions in contrib/update.xml
Upgrading (From 1.0.3)
Follow the instructions in contrib/upgrade.xml