[ABD]Ajax Shoutbox 1.2.x

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Re: [BETA]Ajax Shoutbox 1.1.x

Post by Paul »

BizimPencere wrote:
spaceace wrote:

i tried
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0#p4343355

fixed my problem by going back to the js.php file from the previous version that worked like you did.

everything is happy again :)

thank you :mrgreen:
Yeeessss thank you...

I use js.php from 1.1.0 now funtionality perfect,

Paul fix please js.php from new version :)

Thanks for ajax shoutbox.
IF you learn reading, you read that there is already a fixed js.php.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development
-.-PhanTom-.-

Post by -.-PhanTom-.- »

Mysteron71 wrote:
-.-PhanTom-.- wrote:A appearance question: if I want to align the messages in the shoutbox, so that each message starts at the same place, independant of username length - maybe using a fixed (max) length for user+date/time - which file should I edit, and how (if I may be so bold to ask...)
Great question and I would like to know this also .. it is all aligned perfectly on prosilver template, but on the aerogreen and aeroblue templates the username lengths are not taken into account and the delete box and the ip box are not in a nice neat line order when a member with 5 letters in the username posts directly after a user with more!

Still a wicked mod that works great .. but would like the finishing touch to set it off 8-)
Thanks in advance
Ron.
Hmm on my prosilver template, it is not alligned - hence my question...
I don't have sufficient knowledge about coding to try to phantom up where and what to edit to make it happen... :|
Last edited by -.-PhanTom-.- on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catonmars

Post by catonmars »

I have installed version 1.0.2, or so I think I have, and it does not show up in any of my themes.
Paul

Post by Paul »

catonmars wrote:I have installed version 1.0.2, or so I think I have, and it does not show up in any of my themes.
This topic is for 1.1.1 only.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

dunv007

Post by dunv007 »

Croaton wrote:Hi Paul!

First I would like to say a big thank you for your mod!! It is really great. 8-)

I had the same Java error as others had here, but solved it with the new js file ;) .

However, now I have two other problems... tried to find the solutions, but had no success, so this is my last idea to ask you. Sorry for disturbing :oops:

First problem. In the administration log, the following activity appears with every kind of users (of course none of them are administrators!):
{LOG AS PURGED}
I'm wondering how can I get this report in the administration log, since they are not admins... I'm even getting Anonymous logs there too. :shock: What's the reason behind this? Can I solve it somehow? It's a little bad that my valuable admin log is full with useless entries :(
:cry: Same Prob With Me Paul Please Help
furious420

Post by furious420 »

Hello Paul i'm having trouble with trying to mod the arrow template so it works on that template could you help me please? i almost have it right just a couple of bugs here's a screenshot the shout box will not let me type and enter anythign unless i gotshout.php also http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5493/shoutboxoy3.jpg
Paul

Post by Paul »

dunv007 wrote:
Croaton wrote:Hi Paul!

First I would like to say a big thank you for your mod!! It is really great. 8-)

I had the same Java error as others had here, but solved it with the new js file ;) .

However, now I have two other problems... tried to find the solutions, but had no success, so this is my last idea to ask you. Sorry for disturbing :oops:

First problem. In the administration log, the following activity appears with every kind of users (of course none of them are administrators!):
{LOG AS PURGED}
I'm wondering how can I get this report in the administration log, since they are not admins... I'm even getting Anonymous logs there too. :shock: What's the reason behind this? Can I solve it somehow? It's a little bad that my valuable admin log is full with useless entries :(
:cry: Same Prob With Me Paul Please Help
You language files are not up to date. These entries are addd by the prune function when the MOD deletes some messages. This should happen once a hour, not more.
furious420 wrote:Hello Paul i'm having trouble with trying to mod the arrow template so it works on that template could you help me please? i almost have it right just a couple of bugs here's a screenshot the shout box will not let me type and enter anythign unless i gotshout.php also http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5493/shoutboxoy3.jpg
You are using handymans MOD.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

tupeu

Post by tupeu »

Code: Select all

There has been a JavaScript error. \nError:handle_edit is not defined Line: 801 File : http://mysite.com/js.php
:-s
Paul

Post by Paul »

tupeu wrote:

There has been a JavaScript error. \nError:handle_edit is not defined Line: 801 File : http://mysite.com/js.php
:-s
Update your js.php as is said at the messages after the release message.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

tupeu

Post by tupeu »

Now I get this

There has been a JavaScript error. \nError:edit_button is not defined Line: 940 File : http://mysite.com/js.php
then I downloaded the latest files from the cvs but the shoutbox is not there anymore...
why don`t you just update the files from the first post so we don`t have to jump from post to post in search of the right file ;-)
thx paulie
Paul

Post by Paul »

tupeu wrote:Now I get this

There has been a JavaScript error. \nError:edit_button is not defined Line: 940 File : http://mysite.com/js.php
then I downloaded the latest files from the cvs but the shoutbox is not there anymore...
why don`t you just update the files from the first post so we don`t have to jump from post to post in search of the right file ;-)
thx paulie
Because i have more things to do as only creating this MOD, and it isnt that easy to package it. I didnt say you need to download the latest files from svn. I said that there was a specific link at this topic that you needed to use.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

adventurejunkie

Post by adventurejunkie »

Please Delete this Post.
Last edited by adventurejunkie on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
furious420

Post by furious420 »

ok there i have just removed the Handman's mod and i added 1.1.1 Ajax Shoutbox and nothing shows up... could you please help me with having the shoutbox show up on on the Arrow Template or has anyone got it working on the Arrow Template..If so please help me out :) Thank you for your time
joebart72

Post by joebart72 »

It works with Arrow, look here ;) So check your install...
I learn English with phpbb.com :)
furious420

Post by furious420 »

a person on my forum has reported they are getting an error from the shoutbox... There has been a JavaScript error. \nError:Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment Thank you for your time :) the error occured with IE7 but works fine with Firefox no errors

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”