FYI - I have the creation of recurring events working for events that are a user specified number [Y] of days, weeks, months, or years apart:
- Every [Y] Day(s)
- [Weekday Name] every [Y] Week(s)
- [Xth] Day of month every [Y] Month(s)
- [Xth] Day of [Month Name] every [Y] Year(s)
As a group they aren't editable, but you can edit/delete them as individual events or delete the entire group all at once.
Other features tested and working so far for the next release include:
- Inviting multiple groups to an event - this one's for you Gremlinn
- Event registration - users can choose whether or not they are coming from a pulldown menu, and leave a short note with their RSVP. The note accepts bbcodes, smilies, etc. although I don't have the full bbcode buttons available for use - it's a small text area, not a big post. Here's a screenshot: http://www.phpbbcalendarmod.com/screens ... ration.jpg (thomas.d - you'll finally be able to tighten the security in your calendar)
- Enable custom date/time/date+time formatting from calendar config settings. In otherwords, it doesn't use the user specified date/time formatting every place a date is displayed. For example in the day view, if you have an event that is only 2 hours long it will just display the time of the event in whatever format you specified for "time" display in the ACP. If the event is over 24 hours long in the day view you will still see a full date + time (in whatever "date+time" format you specified in the ACP) to let you know the actual start and end date/time of the event.
- There's a new option in the ACP to only display events on the day they start. So any event that crosses over the midnight barrier (for example an event that starts at 10pm and ends at 2am the next day) will only display on the starting date.
- Added detailed info in the "who is online" page for the calendar.
I'm guessing that whenever I finish the recurring events and get it packaged up, the next release will finally be beta as it contains all the planned (+ several unplanned
As usual I don't have a release date planned, much depends on whether or not I have free time (or another bout of insomnia
), but I wanted to let you know that I've added several enhancements and this mod is still moving forward.