I've just had the exact same issue and Oxfordsi had, and you were right, it was a cache problem.alightner wrote:This sure sounds like a cache problem... even though you've refreshed/purged things, I've observed on at least one occassion where I had to purge my cache in the ACP more than once before a change showed up (this happened when I installed some new modules - but if it could happen once for me, it could probably happend once for you too). If you want to be extra sure, I recommend you open your browser and delete all of your temporary files, then repeat the steps to purge your cache and refresh all the elements of your style. Then reload the page. See if that helpsoxfordsi wrote:I've installed the calender MOD and all appears fine apart from the following 3 errors:
1. The entire background to the calender is dark blue and not the colour as featured in the example. I have refreshed all templates, imagesets and theme. I have also purged the cache.
2. The calender refuses to be shown on the index page. I have enabled this feature in the ACP.
3. The little logos with each entry are not being shown either (eg. the star, calendar etc)
Any ideas what the above errors may be?
- Styles --> Templates --> prosilver Refresh
- Styles --> Themes --> prosilver Refresh
- Styles --> Imagesets --> prosilver Refresh
- General --> Purge the Cache Run Now
- Browse back to the forum with your browser, and refresh the page[/b]
Anyways, I hope this help anyone else who has this issue. This is a Great Mod! Thanks for all your long hours of work!